Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Corwin The Prince
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mspatterson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The majority of the world doesn't feel that way incase u missed it. Those kind of games with actual children are not ok and is the primary reason parent need to take the precautions they do allowing them on the internet in the 1st place. You might wanna look into it because as of right now I have much less respect for you.

*edit*
    id also like to mention this post was before it happened but decided to edit it after because I can assure you my 1st and last post to the guy is not going to be an I love you!! rofl
    a 22 year old boy and a 16years old girl have same childish level, i can assure that. 2 children doing stupid things are just 2 children doing stupid things.
    id understand ur point in stating that some sort of things are not ammissible, infact he got preventively fired, they will probably do all check about it but a kid asking a kid to get marry its not such a big deal.
    Im sad i lost your respect,i still have respect tho of you but i can assure you in my life ive seen very bad thing, and this is not one of em, and in all the hype this has caused there are probably also false things, so id say you better stfu before u can damage someone else, a fellow player, on very bad ways just by stating ignorant stupid comments.
    There will be done proper checks by the ones who are suppose to, but you as a grown up person should be more careful on what you say, feel the consequences that u may cause acting like a sheep following the flock.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    a 22 year old boy and a 16years old girl have same childish level, i can assure that. 2 children doing stupid things are just 2 children doing stupid things.
    id understand ur point in stating that some sort of things are not ammissible, infact he got preventively fired, they will probably do all check about it but a kid asking a kid to get marry its not such a big deal.
    Im sad i lost your respect,i still have respect tho of you but i can assure you in my life ive seen very bad thing, and this is not one of em, and in all the hype this has caused there are probably also false things, so id say you better stfu before u can damage someone else, a fellow player, on very bad ways just by stating ignorant stupid comments.
    There will be done proper checks by the ones who are suppose to, but you as a grown up person should be more careful on what you say, feel the consequences that u may cause acting like a sheep following the flock.
    Ive said all im going to and more than i wanted. You can thank yourself for basically necroing the thread. As for you ive said all i want to as well. Your not my kind of people.
    ✘✘✘ ViPô₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/EA2gkVh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2