Armatrix armor and Faps

ClosedFile

Mature
John Closedfile McMullen
So, do you think we'll see ArMatrix armor and faps int he future?

For faps, we seem to be moving to higher HPP of 20 to match armor. Since most of the faps have very low HPP.
Armor wise, it would be nice to see some armor to match those plates.

If those tools are L and better the crafters (and miners) would be happy too.

I'd prefer them turning old non-sib BPs* into SIB ones or let non-SIB have 95% success chance as well and tweak the numbers on the crafted items and maybe make some tweaks to the BPs material composition

*like Samurai etc.

I'd prefer to see them continue the current armor upgrades on the UL sets we have. I'd also like to see some armors that haven't seen an upgrade path maybe get a path. Maybe take a few armors from Adjusted to Improved, then to Modified etc.

The upgradeable parts looted of course, certain parts looted by Hunters and certain parts looted by Miners.

I don't have have a horse in the race, I own 0 old armor sets.

Armor I doubt will show up, would also be kind of a dick move since most PPs have worked hard on their items and armor is the last and most visible items left.

I would expect faps at some point though. Tool gizmo bps slots have been in the game for quite awhile so they have the initial ground work done for armatrix faps similar to the roll out of armatrix amps and plates. How soon is anybody's guess though

Every aspect of items should offer viable L option compared to UL (and not only at low lvl). At the end all would be better off (including hunters).

It would make sense at some point in the evolution of the game. To provide great efficient items readily for the players and have plenty of options. It definitely more important to get Armatrix Melee Amps first though as there aren't any amp options yet for the Melee profession. Having really only Melee I, IV, VI amps is a problem. There should be pages and pages of Melee amps just like there is for guns. Kinda sad since they are trying to expand Melee but we don't have any amps yet to use.

More efficient and cheaper gear probably is the way of the future and probably the only way we can keep player retention and build this game up increasing it's player base.

I think there should be better, cheaper UL armor and FAPs in the web shop personally. Just buy it and play. Then having Armatrix L armors for different situations would be good.

Reading through the replies I do agree with following point:
- No armors, but upgrade paths for existing armors. I'dd like to see upgrade paths for crafted armor as well.
- Faps really need a viable crafted L that has better eco than current ones.

- Really redo ingredients for BP's on old school armor (like expedition :eyecrazy:); and make them useful. Make some of them specialty armor or give cool buffs.

Back