Suggestion: Volatility

ProActive Mango

Stalker
How about ppl can set there own volatility to fast medium high?

Fast = faster and steadier return less globals less hofs

medium = medium pace

high = bad return per loot but big loots

or atleast have diffrent areas with these settings so ppl can choose to loot big loot with items and stuff and other ppl can just play for fun and steady loot low tt loots. ( these areas should be rotated)
i mean sometimes you just want to let your peds last, sometimes you want the "normal" loot system and other times you wanna "gamble" and get those biggies.

It would benefit all parties.

loot on LA's and player areas should be set by the owner.

i think this idea is worth expanding on, what do you guys think? any more suggestion or just plane hammer the idea? :)

Feel free to comment! :eyecrazy:

I assume you're talking about hunting.

That's exactly what you do when choosing whether to hunt small mobs or big mobs.

I think it's a great idea. I'm already getting the bad average loots on bigger mobs so this would probably improve my returns. :laugh:

yep, change mobs and that does it... same as a slider on the crafting machine.

Its kind of already there. Use high vs low efficiency weapons and see what happens.

yep, change mobs and that does it... same as a slider on the crafting machine.
To be fair, you can craft Basic Filters on quantity or condition, and you can craft EP4 on quantity or condition. So no, technically not the same thing.

To be fair, you can craft Basic Filters on quantity or condition, and you can craft EP4 on quantity or condition. So no, technically not the same thing.

To be fair, quantity or condition doesn't make much difference these days...
prior to 2.0, there was a good chance to end up with 50% return on condition and a good chance to end up with 90% on quantity. Now both have a good chance to end up with about 80%...

Back