FYI: Noobs !!!! Lets HOF

Why it has to be noobs.. cant u show ur hof strategies to older players.. or is this some MA funded newb event? (Well ofcourse it is when u check the fen loots)

Why it has to be noobs.. cant u show ur hof strategies to older players.. or is this some MA funded newb event? (Well ofcourse it is when u check the fen loots)

The whole purpose of this is to hook up new registered noobs into the game.I don't have any intention to help a 10 year kerberos hunter into this
He already stated why if you bother to read.

I think Today is the Final Call for noobs so Im available if you ever need to make up the numbers:wtg: idk what
category i fall but im maxed on Armatrix LR10 and would love to be apart of your "Giving back";)

Sign me up xD

@messi91

Please can I join you on the hunt:

"Martinus CaveMann Blignaut"

Hello!

Super initiative! It would be cool to be part of this event.
Date I registered: 2019-03-05
How I heard from the game?: Watched some video on youtube about the biggest transactions in games :cool:
I can use armatrix LR 10, 43 agility and enough oil and a sleip.

Last edited:
Super initiative! It would be cool to be part of this event.
Date I registered: 2019-03-05
How I heard from the game?: Watched some video on youtube about the biggest transactions in games :cool:
I can use armatrix LR 10, 43 agility and enough oil and a sleip.

Welcome to the deadly squad

For everyone registered please be online tomorrow 25 May 14:00 MA time.I will search for you in the player register or whisper you for team invite !
Event will start when all 12 players are on the field ready to go !

Hello, I would like to join the team if possible.
Avatar: Luna blackchip tick. I can use lr-15 or bc-15.
I joined Jan/Feb 2019, heard about the game on YouTube, most expensive virtual items ever sold video. I have sleipnir/oil/eos TP

Last edited:
Avatar: Luna blackchip tick. I can use lr-10 or bc-15.
I joined Jan/Feb 2019, heard about the game on YouTube, most expensive virtual items ever sold video

Welcome to the HOF team !

Avatar: Luna blackchip tick. I can use lr-10 or bc-15.
I joined Jan/Feb 2019, heard about the game on YouTube, most expensive virtual items ever sold video. I have sleipnir/oil/eos TP

Eos Tp...I like this one . Welcome to game!

Good Luck everyone. :yay:

Messi are you going to stream it?

Eos Tp...I like this one . Welcome to game!

Good Luck everyone. :yay:

Messi are you going to stream it?

I will stream and if people want to join discord for the fun why not.

Wohoo, sounds like fun.

Jim Mepparn Brownbean / 2019-03-20 / Have a friend playing.

Wohoo, sounds like fun.

Jim Mepparn Brownbean / 2019-03-20 / Have a friend playing.

Welcome to the proteron destruction team !

Typo

I was in a hurry to register and it seems that I made a mistake in my name :eyecrazy:. Сorrect name "Andru Bogun DMT":yay:

I will be live waiting for noobs.

Will the whole event be broadcast live? :)
it's a shame that I hardly have lvl 18 and 14 ... but it will be fun to see it.

Here is the twitch video.We just finished hunting proterons stalker for 7 hours.
We did an excellent job overall.We only got 1 Hof but a lot of globals
Here was our tracker for the hunt : http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=391007
I don't know if it was a profitable hunt or not for everyone but I hope it was fun for everyone :)

Video is being uploaded on youtube as I'm posting this :

Thx for showing up !

Last edited:
Thx very much Messi and team

Thank you very much messi and the team was very nice and fun to love

Thank you Messi!

TYVM Messi, it was epic.

TYVM Messi, it was epic.

Yes...I Freakin LOVED IT!!

As a matter of fact i think Messi is a great guy and an awesome ambassador for the game.
I had the most fun ingame..EVER!

I even learned some things about big group hunting on big mobs too..so overall an great experience:dunce:

It was awesome to see those lvl180 prots drop faster then Bill Cosby's girlfriends;)

Thanks again Messi...hope there will be more events like this in the near future,got me thinking if i can organize something like this but on smaller mobs.
Looted 2 ESi's offered them to Messi but he didnt want them and told me to keep them.
So i will sell one and split it with the other 10 guys who were in the team.

The other ESI i will implant in myself so i finally will break the 100k overall skills i want for a long time
Give me some time to sell it though.

Cheers messi...may lootius will continue to be with you man:yup:

I've watched a little and it reminded me of days long gone and how fun it was to do such things :)

...hope there will be more events like this in the near future

You seemed to do just fine even when the tank was dead so you don't actually need someone to host these, you can do it yourselves. You could talk to the others and at the end of every month go hard on prot stalker for a few hours. By the end of the month each would have progressed a little, upgraded the weapon and gear, buffs and skills so it will be easier.

Would be really cool to see the same team name hunt big in the last weekend of each month :D
I was surprised too, you did very good and got the hang of it pretty quick!
GG "noobs" :)

I've watched a little and it reminded me of days long gone and how fun it was to do such things :)

You seemed to do just fine even when the tank was dead so you don't actually need someone to host these, you can do it yourselves. You could talk to the others and at the end of every month go hard on prot stalker for a few hours. By the end of the month each would have progressed a little, upgraded the weapon and gear, buffs and skills so it will be easier.

Would be really cool to see the same team name hunt big in the last weekend of each month :D
I was surprised too, you did very good and got the hang of it pretty quick!
GG "noobs" :)
They don't need to do proteron stalkers. At beginning they can do Small proteron together 5-6 people should be plenty of dps and if they want to slaughter them, just go full team.

I don't recommend them going on proteron stalkers, it will be too much death and too little dps because of it, making them lose all their ped card.

On smaller proterons they'll be able to hunt a lot longer as well.

No doubt Messi is a monster fuckin tank but we could totally do this vs some smaller mobs. Truly the most fun I’ve had in game, so much better than solo grinding all the time. Also gotta give props to the fappers, they held it down.

They don't need to do proteron stalkers. At beginning they can do Small proteron together 5-6 people should be plenty of dps and if they want to slaughter them, just go full team.

I don't recommend them going on proteron stalkers, it will be too much death and too little dps because of it, making them lose all their ped card.

On smaller proterons they'll be able to hunt a lot longer as well.

You don't understand. Read again what I said.
I said once a month they could do that, if they wanted to, ofc.

It's good to measure your skills and gear with the meanest mofo you can get, once in a while. IT'S FUN! It opens your eyes... It's great to see what you can do better, it's a great way of getting a good perspective of what you can improve in all aspects of the game, skills, gear, tactics and strategies...

You should try it too. Gearing up to hunt low level mobs is no fun to do forever and advising people to stay low-level is a very bad advice. Make a habit out of going from time to time to fight as close as you can the end game, be it solo or full team.

Last edited:
Back