Crimson Blade Vs. Payn Inc

Tune into Fu's stream to watch:
https://www.twitch.tv/fufumasta

​Congratulations Payn Inc! Land Grab winners

:handgun:

Last edited:
congrats to aim assist bots.

how do i know, you ask?
these guys have been using aim assist since the days of 'select target' was still around, and they had no moral issues using that to get 100% aim, and people like that dont change.

how do i know, you ask?
these guys have been using aim assist since the days of 'select target' was still around, and they had no moral issues using that to get 100% aim, and people like that dont change.

Hammer,

I think that would suck and be unfair. Could you help the average person on how to spot those? maybe clip it from stream and post a concise way on how Mindark can disable them?

Last edited:

how do i know, you ask?

Maybe you should look at yourself about this whole aim bot situation.. pretty sure one of your boys when you and him were fighting on stream said you had a program for aim for entropia and he also says you cheat in PubG quite interesting. Quit the game if you are unhappy. Stop accusing people of aimbot when you haven't a fucking clue. Grow up.

how do i know, you ask?

c-658vsxoao3ovc.jpg

Hi Rose,

Thank you for posting the land grab streams!
To produce interesting content would you mind clipping the highlights of each landgrab and creating perhaps a 3 minute video? Thanks!

- Jack

Hi Rose,

Thank you for posting the land grab streams!
To produce interesting content would you mind clipping the highlights of each landgrab and creating perhaps a 3 minute video? Thanks!

- Jack

Oh, You're welcome.

I will pass that along and is a great idea. :wtg:

Hammer,

I think that would suck and be unfair. Could you help the average person on how to spot those? maybe clip it from stream and post a concise way on how Mindark can disable them?

Here is how it works

Common sense for 10 IQ citizen and above that has have been playing at least 2 hours of fps game.Sweaters,fruit collectors or oil rig avatars might not understand this.
No explanation needed.

Back