congratulations to messi

Status
Yea, congratulations to Messi!

Even though this thread is just a weak attempt to be able to bash someone publicly I have to say none of his activities seems suspicious to me except maybe the not getting any junk rings between the halloween ones. But I'm sure he just figured something out the rest of us havent.

agreed, mostly. and MA might be slowish to respond to the lootiest looter. meantime, the new players looting stuff is possibly suspicious too. the problem with hackers is they are smart(exploiters and cheaters not quite as smart)and MA is probably too busy with general bugs. it seems to me they should have a stricter id system.

sure would suck if these guys were promoting the internet id idea, but i don't see a better solution to this bs. insider trading is frowned upon but what does that even mean when the community is punished for naming and shaming.

side note: my weak claw came from a 5 day old noobs loot

This is so sad ... Smilgs , Helena.... your frustration is over the limit ... maybe if you shoot more and you don’t remain closed in your little dark box of ignorance you will have also the same opportunity.
PS : one guy that looted 3 fen claws had the patience to hunt for the entire FEN event small and medium argonauts. Tens of k ... what you expect ? While people kill 30 Agrash in one hour he kill 300 Argo , more chances for him , it’s about simple maths . Smigls , instead of crying about the results of others why don’t you train and learn how to win the next event ? You have the resourses as Messi have . Tbh I see Messi giving his best in events only in the last moment when you talking about time counting , because the he knows better what time he needs to beat , Jenna for example a top competitor he’s doing a good time everytime and then stops and Messi is playing his last chance in the last hours of event , while others are waiting the event to finish. And then after he get on first place in the last minutes nobody can try and beat him over cuz is no time left . So I don’t think isn’t something wrong with using your brain to gain advantage over others...

Hey man, we are just pointing out facts

-10 players got 60% of the FEN items, this is a fact. and i can tell you this 10 hunters havent killed 60% of the FEN mobs.
- Mr premium got two halloween rings in a row + a gleamer in last 3 weeks (about 100k worth total) without a single junk ring in the same time, which is 100% of the 15k worth+ items looted last 3 weeks, this is a fact.
- Mr premium registered his defense score after the event was over, this is a fact.

Not that i know more then you but arnt you not suppose to switch mobs when luck sucks? why keep going at a spawn if all it does is produce loses or no fun?

If loot is bad for several hours, it is often building up a big HoF which you can hit if you continue.

Well it can also fail and you lose even more, depends how long you can continue.
Your bankroll and timemanagement matters.

10 players got 60% of the FEN items, this is a fact
this is in fact not true
what I counted was
3 avatars looted 17 items (~24%) and 7 avatars looted 26 items (~36%)
the 7 includes the 3

it is the top 3 item looters that went out of statistical probability, but again my assumption it is by overamping or another strategy (extremely low dpp high dps weapon?) not by preference
if the distribution was fair the top should be maybe 2-3 and more 1x items for other participants

lol thanks for those informations!

Same happened when the "old " linzey which was my socmate and friend, sold avatar to the "blessed" linzey longg before. The new linzey thried to make me believe he was still my old friend, and after i confronted him with some facts he couldnt continue to lie anymore. He also bought Stryker avatar after and won events on multiple avatars for a long time. When it became too obvious and Mindark clearly stated in event rules that noone is allowed to run multiple avatars in an event, linzey disapeared from events.

I think "mr premium messi" case is different, i started to be suspicious almost at begining of his playing. Christmas mayhem 2015, last day of event, monday morning 9am, he was not even in top 10, then in 1h he got 2x5k (at that time 5k was showing as a rare find) AND an HSL on yulebot which made him jump from out of top 10 to first place.

As for the FEN event, as smilgs stated, i dont see how statistically it is possible seeing how many players was hunting. Even hunting 24/7 dont explain , 10 avatar looting 60% of the items is totally dumb!!!

Have to ask you. ?

"You write - He also bought Stryker avatar"
Strange MA do also have rules that no one is allowed to sell or buy Avatars in here..

Have to ask you. ?

"You write - He also bought Stryker avatar"
Strange MA do also have rules that no one is allowed to sell or buy Avatars in here..

Oh how innocent you are. So many high skilled have been bought and sold. Infact some more than once.

Rick now sticks up for Messi after years of abuse from Messi hmmm who’s on the payroll now?

I know...hahahha. In a moment of weakness I thought it would be a good idea for the noobs. I'm getting to old to fight people, it's adding no value to my life. If Messi wants the pets he can PM me, if not then no bother.

he does got the uberest melee weapon in the game. isn't that the way uberest weapons are supposed to work?

I don't think it matters whatever we're running, MA are still going to charge us. Maybe we just get more mobs killed and it's all smoke and mirrors. Besides I don't have an uber amp to put on it. I'll wait for the system to prove me wrong, not holding my breath though.

I'm out.... smiles

Rick

Prolly cuz he opened 100k worth of boxes :)

Statistically speaking anyways...

Or a bunch of other players opened 99998, and he opened the lucky two:p

This is seemingly all speculation and conspiracy theory. If we could go back in time and add the "rare loot" to the HoF list from the beginning I'm sure you'd see there were many strange variations of avatars looting great things. Does this mean MA picks and chooses people? I don't think so.

I played heavily from around 2002-2009 and while most people were getting full loot windows of items I believe I looted 1 Tiger harness and 1 Strikehammer in team (and the guy stole it :D ). I also had MA up my deposit limit to 30k PED a month because of how much I was losing just hammering into big mobs.

Then I stopped for a couple years and came back to hit the 80k Trox. This was just after tracker was created and instantly there were multiple threads going on about how some "noob" just comes in and gets an ATH. Was it some MA algorithm to pay me back, for a returning player, or was it just dumb luck?

Certainly I can't say for sure, but I'm going with dumb luck. I've seen enough friends loot crazy things over the years to say some people get lucky in time and place and some just don't. Rich this thread is coming from a person where I would be overjoyed to have looted even one of the items they have gotten over the years.

I was smart about it though - I took out what made me break even and now I just play at a level where I don't have to sweat the little things.

This is seemingly all speculation and conspiracy theory.

Well everything I posted in opening post is backed by EntropiaLife so pure statistics.

Everything that follows, sure are just theories - but what is the expectation? Statistical anomalies are the most concrete thing we have, 99% of the time. Since it fits the "it is dynamic" reasoning, we just go with it each time.

Be it modified shadow that drops from a mulciber once that it never dropped from and never did after, new guns from daspletors or this spree. And the "Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI" that I looted after my losses period - sure it is not on the same level, but has it been looted from mind reavers ever since?

That's the thing with consumer rights here, the dynamic part is not covered.

Last edited:
Oh how innocent you are. So many high skilled have been bought and sold. Infact some more than once.

I tryed to sell my avatar but MA told me no - so i want: OK from MA or that MA expels this avatars.

Well everything I posted in opening post is backed by EntropiaLife so pure statistics.

Everything that follows, sure are just theories - but what is the expectation? Statistical anomalies are the most concrete thing we have, 99% of the time. Since it fits the "it is dynamic" reasoning, we just go with it each time.

Be it modified shadow that drops from a mulciber once that it never dropped from and never did after, new guns from daspletors or this spree. And the "Improved Melee Trauma Amplifier VI" that I looted after my losses period - sure it is not on the same level, but has it been looted from mind reavers ever since?

That's the thing with consumer rights here, the dynamic part is not covered.

And you are the 1% complaining about the 1%. It's like Bill Gates kicking sand at Jeff Bezos. Wish I had even a fraction of the luck in my day that you have had.

You aren't here for the community, you're here because you aren't doing as well as he is.

Fishy or not fishy

Well I am fully open about my loots and skeptical about my improved melee amp loot. The community has a short memory, yes I am trying to help to keep it alive no matter what you think of me. I did not close down my hunting log for all the years of tt profit and people complaining about it, did I.
I did never ask for more FEN items for me - I got one finally in an event. The top 3 would have been better distributed though to others who got 0.
And you are the 1% complaining about the 1%. It's like Bill Gates kicking sand at Jeff Bezos. Wish I had even a fraction of the luck in my day that you have had.
You aren't here for the community, you're here because you aren't doing as well as he is.

Now I know why my last hof over 1k was back in 2009 :D

If loot is bad for several hours, it is often building up a big HoF which you can hit if you continue.

Well it can also fail and you lose even more, depends how long you can continue.
Your bankroll and timemanagement matters.

Past experience has taught me different not to stay on same stuff for to long if theirs loses, apart from one instance with atrox when i hit 1k but i wasn't losing heavy in general. But my play style completely different these days i take eu with a pinch of salt and just go heavy now and then and log off.

I tryed to sell my avatar but MA told me no - so i want: OK from MA or that MA expels this avatars.

There is a thread verifying who is who and still owns their original Avatar as so many Avatars have now been sold and traded hands multiple times. Trying to find the thread now but it happens all the time. Some Avatars are bought and chipped out and some are used for other means as already described.

PS- This thread is gold ;)

Edit I found the thread of Avatars sold
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nging-hands-who-are-you-actually-dealing-with

There is a thread verifying who is who and still owns their original Avatar as so many Avatars have now been sold and traded hands multiple times. Trying to find the thread now but it happens all the time. Some Avatars are bought and chipped out and some are used for other means as already described.

PS- This thread is gold ;)

Edit I found the thread of Avatars sold
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nging-hands-who-are-you-actually-dealing-with

So you're asking people for screenshots when they're reporting some pretty much useless attribute but are willing to take their word when they say "I'm the original one"? Color me confused.

So you're asking people for screenshots when they're reporting some pretty much useless attribute but are willing to take their word when they say "I'm the original one"? Color me confused.

Not sure where you get that from. First of all Attributes are the most priceless things in the game.
Your opinion is obviously different. Next, I just stated there is a thread talking about Avatars trading hands. I didn't want to specifically list the Avatars that have traded hands so I listed the thread (for the reader to see some information). You seem to have some weird issue with something else it seems :laugh:

An Attribute thread is for the community to look at pictures of the Great Avatars that played in the game. It's very motivational and I have always enjoyed those threads and looking at the Ubers of old and it motivates players to be the Ubers of the future. The idea of the thread is to visually showcase screen shots of players hard work. That is the core concept of the thread and to work to be up there some day.

Just so we are clear. :cool:

I love this game and I love getting skills/attributes. This is why I log in everyday. It really is that simple.

Last edited:
Fact that this type of threads even exist is sad.

I find it a bit amusing ppl are more inclined to believe characters are dirty and not the system and how stuff works in EU on a daily basis.That being said IMO Messi`s "luck" isnt hes fault.

Here`s what I observed:

-Theres isnt anything random,theres no luck/chance/gamble
-"Good" stuff never just drops, it has on/off buttons.Funny how 2 supremacy parts dropped in a matter of like 2 days,one from an atrox mature or so lol,right before migration last year or right when it started.Interesting enough after a few early summer rings drops they just werent to be seen again for a long time despite the mammoth amount of boxes opened around that time.FEN event , need not look further then to dig the past a bit and read older threads about TEN and loot...
-I want to believe in coincidences but in this game is hard.
Crafting event -> big booboo => 1st ATH crafting right after ppl filled up forums with complaints.
Camera patch -> big booboo => 1st ATH mining ,AMA "is it still possible to ATH ? - sure" bam right there :))

I can understand girtsn`s frustration ,when you play everyday 12-18h a day and all you get is rekt in return for a whole year or more you start looking at others and wonder wtf is happening,let alone to also be financially invested in pixel world.

My only conclusion is that MA lacks employees that have proper knowledge about their product and 0 experience when it comes to the game and what playing a game is about,especially competitive.

Cant help but to wonder what the "Balancing team" does everyday xD

My only conclusion is that MA lacks employees that have proper knowledge about their product and 0 experience when it comes to the game and what playing a game is about,especially competitive.

and possibly have current or ex employees who are now playing with inside information.

He is either a MA employee, or more likely is told by an MA employee where and when to hunt.

it's a suspicion lots of us have. whether MA had fraud in mind when EU was created or this kind of exploiting was something that happened along the way,this evil could be the root cause of the inherent poor programming and ridiculous ideas. hopefully, this is a characteristic of the 'old regime', not a hidden property of the new EU and the communists are being removed entirely from power(existence) in the MA headquarters.

the fact that this problem is being publicly discussed should be ample reason for MA to clean up their act and get serious about arresting the exploiters and hackers who are essentially robbing all of us, cleaning up the code(as they are doing) and alleviating our nagging suspicions about insider trading.

it's kind of funny to me that it's RL communists that are causing problems within the game. affecting history.

Wow wow wow !

Slow down here guys, what has the red army to do with this ??

Theres so much stinking jealousy in this thread that it amuses an ex chosen player :)

oh you remembered the login password of that avatar?

I would pay a pcf dev to tell us what IP u posted from and asking him how many pcf accounts are posting from the same.

Does not make me feel great seeing how dark the theories are going. Everyone invested in the game would like to avoid to believe that any of those darker theories are true.

There are reasons for this turnout, surely some of it is jealousy.

But then there is also the way that it is treated
* global, rare etc. lists and then EntropiaLife as an aggregation to show statistical improbabilities - this is the only reliable source for information on the loot distribution - which can and should be looked at, surely looting special rings with seeming lack of other rings and rare loots / discoveries jumping out of realm of statistical probabilities are very curious
** on the other side there is EU support writing it off, basically their advise is that we should not be using EntropiaLife because number of globals, rare loots etc. is not a reliable figure and that we should not worry about the system as it is perfect and there is a team constantly monitoring. Anyone who does decent turnovers knows that it is a very valid tool to assess turnover, ok there are different mobs that produce more or less globals but it can be accounted for. Even more so rares/discoveries.
* over the years, weird streaks of luck and item loots and no comment about this
* over the years, many ways to exploit the distribution system as precedent - past looting most items just after events start / go given, better chances for drop by / switching habits, better timezones, overamping, waves, coming back after inactivity, new avatar luck, looting bigger event points just after other big points given in, ...
* over the years players having connections to make avatar transfers possible and do other things not accessible to mere mortal players

Imho the system maintainers are actively contributing to fueling the conspiracy theories by playing dead on matters of the system and the odd things happening with it.

As for statistical irregularities:
* perhaps it is by design and system is supposed to be exploitable as people have indicated before (so that it could not be defined as gambling at its core).
* perhaps it is a glitch that cannot be fixed for technical reasons (similar as to item reload speed being limited to 100 upm)
* perhaps it is a glitch that won't be fixed as of being afraid to touch the fundamentals
* perhaps it is anything else that has or has not been mentioned as a theory

Well as long as the system maintainer will continue to play dead every time irregularities are pointed out, they will continue to feed the flame of darker theories gaining strength.

1. 5k+ hof almost every month like clockwork

2. FEN - 72 total worthwhile items, 3 avatars looted 17 items (~24%) and 7 avatars looted 26 items (~36%)
* 2019.01.23 - Skildek Negator FEN Edition
* 2019.01.18 - Electric Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition
* 2019.01.03 - Electric Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition
* 2018.12.18 - Castorian Combat Mace Mk.VI FEN Edition
* 2018.12.17 - Improved Fast Aid Pack FEN Edition

3. recent rares:
* Halloween Ring 2018 Gaina Messi91 Cristi Sat, 11 May 2019 00:12:27
* 2019.04.15 - EWE LC-625 Gleamer
* Halloween Ring 2018 Gaina Messi91 Cristi Sun, 28 Apr 2019 20:52:37

I've seen Messi on stream few times, he was helpfull to all kind of noob questions. Right opposite to cocky Messi from forum. Why do you blame him for 5k hof every month when you know its about turnover. You can get these every day if you want. Other staff is combination of his game knowledge, gear, skills, friends and more things which I or you dont know about.

As for messi being kind to noobs, it sounds great but I have some reservations
* I have witnessed minimum misleading (max lying) that he claimed he knew exactly that the system will work out one day throughout the losses, there was just no way of knowing it nether for him not me
* And then knowing that advising people to follow through with the exercise - I have heard multiple complaints over the years from the believers that the messi promised land was not coming. Even if it always did work out, not everyone has the patience/resources to heavily grinding push through like 1.5 years of heavy losses every month and then same time to even it out.

About the regular hofs and turnover - well it might seem that way and it might seem logical, but not from my experience. I used to be able to pull the monthly hof (which seems quite important to get the tt return up there) very regularly and then lost the ability somewhere in 2016 for like 18 months, then regained it briefly ~ March 2018 just to lose it again around June 2018. My turnover has not dropped over the years. I have all the data to support that it changed, but no means to address it. My attempts of going more efficient have not helped.

The question about the other stuff is how can you pull off to loot special rings in the perceived lack of normal rings, and why did the FEN top3 jump out of statistical probability. If history is any indication, we will never get an answer.
I've seen Messi on stream few times, he was helpfull to all kind of noob questions. Right opposite to cocky Messi from forum. Why do you blame him for 5k hof every month when you know its about turnover. You can get these every day if you want. Other staff is combination of his game knowledge, gear, skills, friends and more things which I or you dont know about.

Please! Stop reminding me about this fucking stupid FEN event..

I dont blame many of our big hunters for getting a bit frustrated here, I know alot of big players cycling and open the same amount of boxes and grinds as much as messi and they dont get the near the same as him. But i refuse to believe it has anything to do with MA or Linzey who has been inactive in awhile now. I choose to be naive and believe its dynamic and timing. Same as when Junkman ripped the all the FEN items.... Dont see ppl suppecting him of inside information....

But when thats said i get the frustration

Anyone has a violin?

Has this universe always been like this?

Like when other Ubers log in from a very long vacation, they log in for like a couple hours, then hof in the first 3, then log out.

We already know how this shit works.

Status
Back