PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Elite
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    -= Shaolin =-
    Images
    This thread reminds me of when I was 8 years old and played Monopoly with my brother and I would land on his Park Place and Boardwalk properties and I'd throw the game up in the air out of anger and frustration.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    well at least it was not a statistical improbability, there were no previous years and years of similar weird streaks of seeming statistical improbabilities and more importantly no system developer pretending not seeing it. and you could throw the game up in the air which is pretty awesome compared to what we can do (pretty much wait for the next time it happens)

Quote Originally Posted by Thorns Rose View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread reminds me of when I was 8 years old and played Monopoly with my brother and I would land on his Park Place and Boardwalk properties and I'd throw the game up in the air out of anger and frustration
    Last edited by girtsn; 05-14-2019 at 14:44.
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    high efficiency stuff and looter skills seem to work again for me as of 2019

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Gratz to Messi

But about that other guy, Mr Premium.. isn't naming and shaming forbidden on this forum? :

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorns Rose View Post
    This thread reminds me of when I was 8 years old and played Monopoly with my brother and I would land on his Park Place and Boardwalk properties and I'd throw the game up in the air out of anger and frustration.

Well besides some chirpy post, realistically the facts in this thread should be looked at and MA's Balancing team should be here vocalizing how they are going to fix the loot irregularities and plans for the future.

We can really make this thread simple for everyone and state 3 factual points for MA's team and await answers.

1- Factually the distribution of rare loot isn't fair and needs to be addressed with a new algorithm. Already suggested a popular "Bad Loot Protection" that is implemented in other grinding loot games. So is the balancing team going to fix it?

2- Factually the loot can be manipulated and this needs to be addressed, statistically there are irregularities with the loot that should be impossible, yet here we are. We need to hear plans to eliminate these issues so the player base feels like they can also win. So what do we expect moving forward to address this?

3- Factually the box algorithm is wrong, needs fixes, individual caps and be changed to not be exploited. No one should be allowed to find more than one event ring. it's pretty clear this problem has to be addressed. It's pretty clear mechanics are being abused. What can we expect to change this in the future?

These are all facts. You can accept them or you can somehow make something up to deny them but.... one thing is true. You don't have to believe that gravity is a fact however if you walk off a building you are gonna fall. So if MA's balancing team can start addressing the facts then we can grow our player base and have a better game for all.

Just make this thread about what is factually wrong and talk about what the plans are to fix these issues. The communication will be welcomed by the community. People will feel better about depositing in the game. Players will feel they have an equal chance to win as opposed to it being unfair like it is now.

Wish people would stop making it personal when it has nothing to do with that. It has to do with making the game we love better for "everyone" especially the new players that we need to attract and keep in order to grow.

Thanks
    Last edited by The Abomb; 05-14-2019 at 15:21.
    The Abomb now has Advanced Wood! Level 44 Resource Gatherer, 5,160 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,240 Martial Arts
    I am growing strongah with the Force - 3,633 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    words
    I have 15.78% of the hunting record as Messi does. I know for a fact you have FAR less than me.

Hush, your 900 PED ESI is probably the 5% of his luck you deserve and have grinded for.
    Last edited by Slyk; 05-14-2019 at 15:27.

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    I have 15.78% of the hunting record as Messi does. I know for a fact you have FAR less than me.

Hush
    Again, like why is this type of post needed? What did you accomplish with this post except show that you can't be taken seriously ? You most certainly don't know what I have accomplished in game, I have done more than fine in my time here This thread isn't about me though it's about broken game mechanics. So I will continue to address that.

Can we just talk objectively instead of making pointless personal post? It's about the game. Not the individual and I am unsure why people can't make post without judgement or bias.

Just look at the facts and look at what can mechanically be changed. We would love an official response and a chance to meet the Balancing team. This would be a great chance for them to show some transparency.

Have a great day
    Last edited by The Abomb; 05-14-2019 at 15:43.
    The Abomb now has Advanced Wood! Level 44 Resource Gatherer, 5,160 RG Skill points

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    These are all facts.
    No, not a single one of them is a fact. You keep using "fact" and "factually" and it seems you don't fully understand what they mean.

You started one of your previous post with "Let me throw my non bias objective thoughts into this", and when someone starts with something like that you know there's a whole lot of bullshit to follow.

Everybody is biased

What a thread...

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    No, not a single one of them is a fact. You keep using "fact" and "factually" and it seems you don't fully understand what they mean.

You started one of your previous post with "Let me throw my non bias objective thoughts into this", and when someone starts with something like that you know there's a whole lot of bullshit to follow.

Everybody is biased

What a thread...
    If you think everyone is biased in life then I am sorry and hope you find peace. Also if you want to prove facts wrong that is welcomed. Instead of debating the facts I listed, you choose to say everyone is bias. Again make it about the game, algorithm and fixing it in the future. I listed them as facts because they are facts. If you want to debate them then go for it. If you think the loot algorithms are fine and working as intended then... ok... However evidence shows otherwise.

The truth will set you free.

Can we just talk objectively instead of making pointless personal post?
    Like this entire thread, about one person?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    Like this entire thread, about one person?
    It is not about a person or 2 persons it is about some patterns that keeps on repeating. And about the game maintainer whose policy is to not comment on the main aspect of the game.

All the times that loot patterns were exploitable - looting most items just after events start / go given, better chances for drop by / switching habits, better timezones, overamping, waves, coming back after inactivity, new avatar luck, looting bigger event points just after other big points given in, ... - does it make anyone believe that there aren't more combined with the utter silence from the developer on the matter?

Curious instances mentioned previously (and my loots of first modshadow, then the imp amp from mind reavers)
    Perfected Tegretov TR6 Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:50:19 - loot from eomon

Isis BL1950 Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:12:35
    loot from daspletors DURING MIGRATION when almost everyone was hunting eomons

EWE LC-625 Gleamer Sun, 29 Nov 2015 11:57:05

Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:45:29
    Modified Shadow Foot Guards (M) Tue, 19 Sep 2017 11:39:35

And then these 2 right after 2017 migration.
    Modified shadow was dropped only by eomons before.
    Then immediately after migration ends with 0 modified shadow dropped from eomons,
    "lucky stumble" into mulcibers and boom 2 UL items
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    high efficiency stuff and looter skills seem to work again for me as of 2019

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast