congratulations to messi

Status
I am saying I was wrong and as you say an idiot for barking at a team who are playing at a category of their own.
But I was never trying to gather up a group of anything.
This was a whining thread pure and simple envy, while comparing apples with oranges.

Okay my mistake. I said that I had not read all your comments, so I thought that this was another sarcasm in order to downplay it again by lifting the thread. I will correct my previous post, all the best.

it was not me who poked this old thread, as said think it should be closed
guess it can be be a bit confusing as while I don't have good opinions about messi's personal traits & what he is preaching to new entrants
I really do respect what they have achieved in terms of avatar development for hunting / crafting
and I do believe they are untouchable in this regard at least for the foreseeable future

I have been playing as a granny (sorry for all the grannies out there) not learning new things just slowly upgrading my items and skills but never fundamentally changing the approach
Okay my mistake. I said that I had not read all your comments, so I thought that this was another sarcasm in order to downplay it again by lifting the thread. I will correct my previous post, all the best.

The only time you look in another persons plate, is to make sure they have enough.

Regards
Tees
We did that already and determined 76 items was a statistically impossible meal for one person to earn...its a great allegory but allegory without intellectual forethought is foolishness

Brick

The graphics may improve with Unreal Engine 5, but the people behind it wont.

Status
Back