Buying: Loughlin Scratcher One UL unlimited

Hiya :)

My ex-boyfriend had a L BP with 3 clix that he crafted and he made 1, TT was about 1150-1200 ped so he hoffed.

I never seen that BP again and I no longer have contact with him, nor is he playing.

No idea how many are ingame but I think this is a very rare item, so wish you all the luck in the world to find 1.

Thankyou. I had one of this weapons many years ago. I hope to find someone who sell me this knife. Only i must to have many patience. :wtg:

My ex-boyfriend had a L BP with 3 clix that he crafted and he made 1, TT was about 1150-1200 ped so he hoffed.

I never seen that BP again and I no longer have contact with him, nor is he playing.

No idea how many are ingame but I think this is a very rare item, so wish you all the luck in the world to find 1.

I think the UL recipe requires ATAU or BTAU, which no longer drops (making a whole range of bps obsolete)

edit: the L version only needs ores/enmatter... https://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuilder/v2/index.php?page=101&bpNo=12001

If only the friendly people at Mindark would look at the loot tables and made sure some resources would drop......

Back