PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    Idk, what I wanted to say is that sometimes my return changes is not at all proportional to my improves / downgrades of my item stats. The main weapon is still the unique blade and arso 4, aimk2 is a tagger thus
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I actually think that DPP matters more than the eco stat. For instance your imk2 ancient is now rated number 29th best weapon on the entropia wiki list based on DPP (sorted for all weapons by DPP).
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    Idk, what I wanted to say is that sometimes my return changes is not at all proportional to my improves / downgrades of my item stats. The main weapon is still the unique blade and arso 4, aimk2 is a tagger thus
    Well you cant go wrong with that unique blade at 3.509 DPP I guess, so good luck out there.

I'm off hunting.

Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

MA statement about avg returns are very old and also predates looter professions introduction. I had 96%TT consistently after 2.0 release and before looter professions. My problems started around one month after looter addition. My average dropped to 93% with exactly same setup and same mob - and I'm consistently at 93% ever since. So either looter prof decreased avg returns or MA tuned global avg returns (as somebody already suggested) or I have one year long bad return period

EIther way would be great for MA to post quarterly averages.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Allar allarom Mark
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Daimon Frey View Post
    MA statement about avg returns are very old and also predates looter professions introduction. I had 96%TT consistently after 2.0 release and before looter professions. My problems started around one month after looter addition. My average dropped to 93% with exactly same setup and same mob - and I'm consistently at 93% ever since. So either looter prof decreased avg returns or MA tuned global avg returns (as somebody already suggested) or I have one year long bad return period

EIther way would be great for MA to post quarterly averages.
    Oh, I wasn't around when loot 2.0 and looter professions were introduced. Had no clue that these two was introduced separately. If MA's statement was between these two, then it makes sense, finally.

Without looter level nerf my NET return would have been 98.15% which matches perfetcly to their statement
    take my advice, i dont`t use it anyway!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by allarom View Post
    Oh, I wasn't around when loot 2.0 and looter professions were introduced. Had no clue that these two was introduced separately. If MA's statement was between these two, then it makes sense, finally.

Without looter level nerf my NET return would have been 98.15% which matches perfetcly to their statement
    I feel relieved now.So this is a confirmation that Official notes from Mindark are accurate.
    Thanks man !

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Confused by all the irrelevant mentions of markup.

tt looted / tt spent

What is that number?
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Allar allarom Mark
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Confused by all the irrelevant mentions of markup.

tt looted / tt spent

What is that number?
    968,629 tt looted / 1,025,655 tt spent
    take my advice, i dont`t use it anyway!

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by allarom View Post
    968,629 tt looted / 1,025,655 tt spent
    So 94.44% tt return. Kind of low unless you have bad efficiency.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Provider
    Paul Ray Spinn
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    "Efficiency: 55% Looter level: 47"

I don't know what are you smoking but you have a lot of guts to shoot 1 mil peds with that
    I wouldn't unless I could obtain something at the end of it.
    GL

"I wouldn't use low efficiency weapons unless I could obtain something at the end of it"

Hi

so the strategy to use low efficiency weapons can be a smart way to get better rewards at events like the FEN/Mayhems ?

In another thread about Volatility, some players have compared volatile hunting to Full Condition crafting :
    well, by saying that they meant it ONLY as a severe warning for other players/e.g. "stay away from volatile hunting otherwise you will ruin yourself" ,

100% wise and true, but maybe(?) in FEN/Mayhem like events this apparently contrarian strategy becomes rewarding (ONLY IF paired with a gigantic effort of ped spent/'invested' : otherwise a financial loss is guaranteed against someone who has spent/'invested' much more than you, and will win by being better placed in a supposed/hypothetical/implicit "event/lottery chart", while you will just lose) ?

Paul

UPDATE :
    As someone pointed out to me, Messi during events streams live on Twitch, and during his streamings he actually uses high efficiency weapons :
    therefore my "existential" doubts on high efficiency weapons, expressed above in this post, are fully solved.

Paul
    Last edited by bigPaul; 05-22-2019 at 06:18.
    The list of my Contributions to the Success and Growth of Entropia Universe :
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ropia-Universe

My Avatar name: Paul Ray Spinn

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigPaul View Post
    "I wouldn't use low efficiency weapons unless I could obtain something at the end of it"

Hi

so the strategy to use low efficiency weapons can be a smart way to get better rewards at events like the FEN/Mayhems ?
    This is not what he said. You have the logic backwards. A possible reward makes it worth risking higher losses, not higher losses bring about a better reward.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast