PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by allarom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    efficiency: 55%
    looter level: 47 (current)
    cycled: slightly over 1M
    NET tt return: 94.44% (this is with all used/received MU excluded)
    efficiency: ~64%
    looter level: 15-19
    cycled: 74k PED (about 40-50k kills)
    net tt return: 93,12%

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    Allarom, what you're missing is that the turnover is an aproximation. They explained a bit, but can't look for it now, check the Dev notes talking about loot 2.0 (iirc, Dev 10, 11 and 12).

That is, "turnover" in effect means number of kills. They chose that number in peds because somehow encompasses the medium-high echelon of the players, but is a combination of factors.

My primary guess is that the lvl of the mob is too big for your setup/efficiency/something. It is hard to put in words and is even harder to read, I would guess. If I would be at that tt return, I would re-analyze what I am doing.

If you're at 55% eff, I would guess you're using some UL. The problem is that you still have MU spent so I would guess is enhancers. The problem of enhancers is that they create only damage, not tt expense (not linear, that is). It would be an ample discussion about their opportunity and I am not the most qualified to carry it.

In other words, to use the example they gave, you could reach this turnover with (let's say) 50 proteron stalker per day or with 2000 argo young per day. The second case, at same ped spent, would have a higher chance of reaching 97-98% tt.

I don't think 55% eff is inherently bad, but it depends on some factors which we simply don't know but can try to guess. And from this guessing we're all building strategies, which have the main fault of being validated or not only after spending, and even then one is left wondering wether it was chance. But at this turnover can't be purely chance, you have some systemic fault in your playstyle which may or may not be reimbursed. And then we're back to guessing.

I don't believe that looter profession works as an universal factor, but on a mob basis, somehow comparable with the evader profession.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerham View Post
    I don't think 55% eff is inherently bad
    No its not bad, its very bad and you are right.
    If you want lower efficiency to play with you have to make efforts to find rare useless items

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    If you're at 55% eff, I would guess you're using some UL.
    Even 60 is bad, when I compare my returns using my UL vs Armatrix L, it is fairly obvious that it is bad.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Allar allarom Mark
    Images
    Allarom, what you're missing is that the turnover is an aproximation. They explained a bit, but can't look for it now, check the Dev notes talking about loot 2.0 (iirc, Dev 10, 11 and 12).

That is, "turnover" in effect means number of kills. They chose that number in peds because somehow encompasses the medium-high echelon of the players, but is a combination of factors.

My primary guess is that the lvl of the mob is too big for your setup/efficiency/something. It is hard to put in words and is even harder to read, I would guess. If I would be at that tt return, I would re-analyze what I am doing.

If you're at 55% eff, I would guess you're using some UL. The problem is that you still have MU spent so I would guess is enhancers. The problem of enhancers is that they create only damage, not tt expense (not linear, that is). It would be an ample discussion about their opportunity and I am not the most qualified to carry it.

In other words, to use the example they gave, you could reach this turnover with (let's say) 50 proteron stalker per day or with 2000 argo young per day. The second case, at same ped spent, would have a higher chance of reaching 97-98% tt.

I don't think 55% eff is inherently bad, but it depends on some factors which we simply don't know but can try to guess. And from this guessing we're all building strategies, which have the main fault of being validated or not only after spending, and even then one is left wondering wether it was chance. But at this turnover can't be purely chance, you have some systemic fault in your playstyle which may or may not be reimbursed. And then we're back to guessing.

I don't believe that looter profession works as an universal factor, but on a mob basis, somehow comparable with the evader profession.
    With 1M cycle i don't need that argo vs prot example Only problem i had was huge difference between MA's statement and my return. I got an answer to my question and now all the numbers makes sense. I literally have better return than 55% efficiency should have (with my looter level). Thanks to these statistics and some cool folks who shared their results I felt encouraged enough and moved up to 80% efficiency
    take my advice, i dont`t use it anyway!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Allar allarom Mark
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    Even 60 is bad, when I compare my returns using my UL vs Armatrix L, it is fairly obvious that it is bad.
    About higher level armatrixes... MU makes it worse than 40% efficiency UL

Thanks to these statistics and some cool folks who shared their results I felt encouraged enough and moved up to 80% efficiency
    I hope you didn't had to sacrifice a lot of DPS there, otherwise that "upgrade" to 80% efficiency may have been a downgrade in regards to loot composition, when you're hunting a mob with quite some health regen ^^

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Allar allarom Mark
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    I hope you didn't had to sacrifice a lot of DPS there, otherwise that "upgrade" to 80% efficiency may have been a downgrade in regards to loot composition, when you're hunting a mob with quite some health regen ^^
    base dps is slightly higher, but -10 tiers. Future will show if itís worth tiering or not

base dps is slightly higher, but -10 tiers. Future will show if itís worth tiering or not
    Well, if it's an upgrade of both efficiency and DPS, then it will be better for sure.

My numbers are in the same ballpark. 94 % tt return, mostly 67 eff., 28-30 looter.

My +12 efficiency (~ +0.8 % more tt return) looks to make up for the 16 lower looter levels of OP. (Not sure what 16 looter levels give in increased returns, I'd say 0.3-0.4 % per 10 levels at the most.)

Data: 40k mobs (1 ped cost each) killed. I know my ped cycle is far off 1M, but in terms of mobs killed I think I'm converging close enough to my average return.

Just a reminder for everyone sharing data: All taxed hunting must be excluded from the data (lest you calculate the paid tax into the tt return).

ALso, I did use X pills for a long while, but I have omitted them from tt in, because I am pretty sure they do NOT add to tt return (even though Captain Jack seems to think so - mentioned in some other thread).

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast