Helmet t0.6
Harness t0.9
Arm Guard t0.4
Gloves t0.6
Thigh Guard t0.5
Shin Guard t0.6

and a shadow footie (F) t0.6

Let me know if you are interested in anything

I'm certainly interested. Would allow me to complete my set versus selling mine.

Any idea what kind of prices you're looking for?

While I don't mean to offend you by the really lowball offer....I'll start the ball rolling on this with a bid of +8k for all eon parts, not including shadow foot.

Last edited:
I'm certainly interested. Would allow me to complete my set versus selling mine.

Any idea what kind of prices you're looking for?

While I don't mean to offend you by the really lowball offer....I'll start the ball rolling on this with a bid of +8k for all eon parts, not including shadow foot.

this is my very problem right here, i do not have an idea of the price of low tier eon today
+8k for eon parts, that seems fine. because i could not tell you if its fair or not.

I've had a couple of people asking what price im looking for and i tell them the basically the same.
That im not sure what a normal price is nowadays hoping to figure it out.

usually the price tag tends to be straiten out based on what people are offering.

Im thinking to have the thread open for a little longer, im hoping to sell before this month end.

It's in essence angel with nearly the most potent burn/pen bot armor combined.

The problem is markup on some creatures was revisited, while the old school high markup loot bots carried was long ago eroded. Gone are the days of target assessment units, fluid memory, and other such being dropped, and only recently have they started to add things back in. However, bot invasions on forts got kind of boring for many people, and beacon costs skyrocketed tremendously, so less bot hunters and less bot armor buyers.

Hopefully they'll update them a bit sometime soon.

However, it's great armor for things like Ark Gold Rush, running keys, and a lot of other things that paying markup on defense costs will tip you into loss on.

Last edited:
Well tier 1-3 eon female sets sell for 11-15k so for a not tiered incomplete set yeah your not looking into the 10s of thousands. Hope this gives a rough idea. My estimate prob 9-10k maby

It aint so bad, the dollar is over 10sek nau

Well tier 1-3 eon female sets sell for 11-15k so for a not tiered incomplete set yeah your not looking into the 10s of thousands. Hope this gives a rough idea. My estimate prob 9-10k maby

When was the last set sold? I wasn't aware of one changing hands for a very long time.

Hey! sound good too me my dude.

Im comfortable now to put a BO price of +9500 peds for the six part eon(s)
The open bid is +8k.
Currently hold by Psynergy, i hope that is still ok mr psynergy, yes?

I've had a few people who say in PM they are willing to pay around 8k, that's all fine.
Im just gonna put psynergy at front because he was the first to bid 8k.
If people want to not have their names mentioned that's all good with me.

An end date to this sale. well i don't really have one but lets say 5 days from now.
So that would be on Thursday, hopefully that is ok.

Finally the shadow footie. i still have little to no knowledge what they cost, 500peds? 50000?
I've had some interest in them but i don't know what to say / sale for.

I didn't even see the buyout price was listed, I would have bought that out myself! My max bid was about +11k :ahh:

I actually was planning on buying the eon parts and selling the ones I have along with the pegasus shins and gloves I have, so I'd have something a bit more uniform since pegasus can't be completed yet. Someone has a standing offer for +6.5k for the harness, thighs, and helmet alone and my buyout on them is 7k for those 3 parts only for example.
Shins and arms are even rarer parts, pushing the realistic value if all interested parties in EU have time to take notice of this thread and bid appropriately to about 12k for the 6 parts you have, with helmet being worth a bit over 1k.

Grats on the EXCELLENT price for the Eon female set, congratulations, please contact me if you ever get tired of it!

Last edited:
I didn't even see the buyout price was listed, I would have bought that out myself! My max bid was about +11k :ahh:

I actually was planning on buying the eon parts and selling the ones I have along with the pegasus shins and gloves I have, so I'd have something a bit more uniform since pegasus can't be completed yet. Someone has a standing offer for +6.5k for the harness, thighs, and helmet alone and my buyout on them is 7k for those 3 parts only for example.
Shins and arms are even rarer parts, pushing the realistic value if all interested parties in EU have time to take notice of this thread and bid appropriately to about 12k for the 6 parts you have, with helmet being worth a bit over 1k.

Grats on the EXCELLENT price for the Eon female set, congratulations, please contact me if you ever get tired of it!

hello, i will :)

i completed this set with a pair of foots to make it complete :D It will kill a lot of people in coming landgrabs i hope

Find me a supremacy set and i may get tired of it quicker ;p

hello, i will :)

i completed this set with a pair of foots to make it complete :D It will kill a lot of people in coming landgrabs i hope

Find me a supremacy set and i may get tired of it quicker ;p

Ahahaha oh god....the irony. I was about to buy out the foot too and then it disappeared right in front of me!

It is a great armor for landgrab and general pvp.

Glad to see it went to a good home!

OP: What price for the shadow feet btw? I might pursue an upgrade instead.

Back