Tracker for CP share

Don't think the first period will be representative, CP has been quite busy lately and don't think this will stay like that. But so far, not bad.

It takes round about 5,6 years to get the investment back :wise:

It takes round about 5,6 years to get the investment back :wise:

No, it doesnt have to take that long.

If you sell all your shares in sept for 10 ped each, you will have the investment back.

With this rate, and if the value stays the same, you have doubled your investment in 5,6 years.

*Edit* As Edward-James already pointed out ;)

No, it doesnt have to take that long.

If you sell all your shares in sept for 10 ped each, you will have the investment back.

With this rate, and if the value stays the same, you have doubled your investment in 5,6 years.

*Edit* As Edward-James already pointed out ;)

Buying: Any amount of CP Deeds @ 10 PED each in Sept. Send me PM and let me know how many you wish to sell and reserve your price today! :p

:laugh:

Week 1: 3.70 PEC/deed = 19.25% ROI
Week 2: 2.13 PEC/deed = 11.10% ROI

Overall ROI: 16.08% ROI

I make it 0.0212962732919255.

So did it round it up for you MsPudding?

Buying: Any amount of CP Deeds @ 10 PED each in Sept. Send me PM and let me know how many you wish to sell and reserve your price today! :p

:laugh:

Lets see if they are sellable an Sept....and which of the trading ways will be for them (only in share center, you get deed items then for ptp trade etc )

This weeks payout = 0.0167621118012422 peds per share

Huge payout still, but its still prime time a lot of people are still hyped to pump the revenue.
Events will come up soon to put those shares to where they belong, somewhere around 3 weeks for 1 pec.

Huge payout still, but its still prime time a lot of people are still hyped to pump the revenue.
Events will come up soon to put those shares to where they belong, somewhere around 3 weeks for 1 pec.

yeah yeah, we all know you want it to fail.
And we all that you hate seeing us getting revenue without grinding.
Yeah, and we also know that during migration and events the payout will be much lower.

You made that point several times.

Now, shoo shoo, back to hunting.

yeah yeah, we all know you want it to fail.
And we all that you hate seeing us getting revenue without grinding.
Yeah, and we also know that during migration and events the payout will be much lower.

You made that point several times.

Now, shoo shoo, back to hunting.

fortunately they still remain people also credulous for MA, to contract a loan with his own rate is not given to everyone.
the time that you make profitable 1deed, you will have already spent maybe 100x the sum. :laugh:
having no deed I do not know if this is tradable but if it is not the case when all were sold, deeptoken 2.0 you simply contributed

Any news on when the first event will be held?

Week 3: 1.68 PEC/deed = 8.74% ROI

Overall ROI: 14.03% ROI

Hopefully we reached the cruising speed. It's getting lower very fast.

Hopefully we reached the cruising speed. It's getting lower very fast.

Yup, I sense expected ROI was inflated due to FEN event and the payout will keep going down unless MA holds any events :cool:

Yup, I sense expected ROI was inflated due to FEN event and the payout will keep going down unless MA holds any events :cool:

Yup. For sure you're right.
The same as CLDs. No more 30% ROI as initially stated.
But still nothing you complain about ;)

Week 4: 2.00 PEC/deed = 10.43% ROI

Overall ROI: 13.24% ROI

Are we under 1 pec/week already?
I can't tell since I don't own any of them so this is why I ask here.

Are we under 1 pec/week already?
I can't tell since I don't own any of them so this is why I ask here.

Payout was exactly 1 pec each this week

Week 5: 1.00 PEC/deed = 5.21% ROI

Overall ROI: 11.80% ROI

Week 4: 2.00 PEC/deed
Week 5: 1.00 PEC/deed

What a nice round payouts! Definitely it might be a coincidence (1/10000 probability) but also it's possible MA finally corrected payout algorithm. Did anyone see note about? This update or may be previous? No? So just a coincident it is :)
But seriously -- my ticked about missed payout fractions is still in opened state (since 2019-05-23), MA obviously doesn't want to make it clearer but instead makes some hidden changes and adjustments. Well, it's good there are changes but it's bad they are hidden.

Anyway... main point is -- somebody claimed in the other thread he missed all fractions from the CLD payouts in the same manner. Could anyone check if CLD payouts also were changed recently? If yes then it is good time to claim all missed fractions since the CLD beginning because they were missed due to MA bad implementation. And it will be more then few pec as for CPSes I guess. If there were no changes for CLDs then probably it's good to ask and then claim anyway :)

What a nice round payouts! Definitely it might be a coincidence (1/10000 probability) but also it's possible MA finally corrected payout algorithm. Did anyone see note about? This update or may be previous? No? So just a coincident it is :)
But seriously -- my ticked about missed payout fractions is still in opened state (since 2019-05-23), MA obviously doesn't want to make it clearer but instead makes some hidden changes and adjustments. Well, it's good there are changes but it's bad they are hidden.

Anyway... main point is -- somebody claimed in the other thread he missed all fractions from the CLD payouts in the same manner. Could anyone check if CLD payouts also were changed recently? If yes then it is good time to claim all missed fractions since the CLD beginning because they were missed due to MA bad implementation. And it will be more then few pec as for CPSes I guess. If there were no changes for CLDs then probably it's good to ask and then claim anyway :)

I would almost have to assume that fractional value is rolled into the next week/or at least into the next payout trigger threshold for simplicity. Moon deeds for example, only pay after loot hits amount total, surely it has excess, but very likely gets thrown into the next payout...which can be days later due to lack of activity.

They do have Price Waterhouse Cooper as the acting auditor for Mindark. Of anything in game, these payments would be heavily scrutinized and for good reason, if they get off and MA is caught, its big.

And yeah, its expected some weeks will be very low, others will be high. We could even see a week without any payment at all during some events. So far it beats 3% interest and all of my REITS (up to 8%), so can't complain. This is actually pretty comparable, slightly lower return than owning real estate and collecting rent, without the headache of tenants and upkeep.

No revenue last week?

So seems that range is

bad 1
normal 1.5-2
good 3-3.5

So seems that range is

bad 1
normal 1.5-2
good 3-3.5

That was the range considering the period was super hyped.Big marketing prior to the sale + super expensive item being looted there + other stuff I don't understand right now.

Events will kick in on 19th and then 2 months of migration (99% of the players that have an impact in the hunting industry will be there)

Therefore we will have :
bad 0.01 pec
Normal 0.04 pec (2-3 weeks for a regular 1 pec payout OMEGALUL)
Good 1 pec

I'm not a deed guy so I can't tell if the above is a good or a bad result honestly.
I might be wrong who knows.I'm just a hunter.

Week 5: 1.00 PEC/deed = 5.21% ROI
Week 6: 2.00 PEC/deed = 10.43% ROI

Overall ROI: 11.59% ROI

Back