PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48
  1. #31
    Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    MsPudding's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, USA
    Avatar
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Posts
    1,711
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not a deed guy so I can't tell if the above is a good or a bad result honestly.
    I might be wrong who knows.I'm just a hunter.
    I think thus far the result has been good -- and I would guess the shares will be a healthy investment overall, including Migration and Mayhem coming up.

    Given the price of each share, and the ROI% I think they will settle at, I still think they'll be a decent investment a year from now. I would guess that the shares will sell for more than 10 PED each when they hit the market. Time will tell. No one really knows.

  2. #32
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,449
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No revenue last week?

    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was the range considering the period was super hyped.Big marketing prior to the sale + super expensive item being looted there + other stuff I don't understand right now.

    Events will kick in on 19th and then 2 months of migration (99% of the players that have an impact in the hunting industry will be there)

    Therefore we will have :
    bad 0.01 pec
    Normal 0.04 pec (2-3 weeks for a regular 1 pec payout OMEGALUL)
    Good 1 pec

    I'm not a deed guy so I can't tell if the above is a good or a bad result honestly.
    I might be wrong who knows.I'm just a hunter.
    You're getting predictable now.
    Yes, we already know you want it to fail. Hoping for the payout to totally crash. That's pretty obvious by now.

    Why even bother? You don't own any. You don't believe in it.

    What's your motive in posting this rubbish?
    Shouldn't you be taking some noobs to go hunt some proterons instead?

  3. #33
    Prowler
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England, Nottingshire
    Avatar
    bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    1,613
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're getting predictable now.
    Yes, we already know you want it to fail. Hoping for the payout to totally crash. That's pretty obvious by now.

    Why even bother? You don't own any. You don't believe in it.

    What's your motive in posting this rubbish?
    Shouldn't you be taking some noobs to go hunt some proterons instead?
    Beacuse he wants to turn round and say his right. Like so many players he wants others to think he knows it all, he wants attention dont matter if good or bad. I am Messi i am god. You should listen to me, but anyone will bit know how knows we all play the game diffrent. His way works for him, where others find the game works for them in a diffrent way.

  4. #34
    Marauder Kombinator's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Velikii Komby Kombinator
    Society
    CCCP
    Posts
    6,424
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    34
    Last payout was 1 PEC, curious to see what happens in the coming summer weeks

  5. #35
    Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    MsPudding's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, USA
    Avatar
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Posts
    1,711
    Images
    13
    Week 1: 3.70 PEC/deed = 19.25% ROI
    Week 2: 2.13 PEC/deed = 11.10% ROI
    Week 3: 1.68 PEC/deed = 8.74% ROI
    Week 4: 2.00 PEC/deed = 10.43% ROI
    Week 5: 1.00 PEC/deed = 5.21% ROI
    Week 6: 2.00 PEC/deed = 10.43% ROI
    Week 7: 1.00 PEC/deed = 5.21% ROI

    Overall ROI: 10.75% ROI

  6. #36
    Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    MsPudding's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, USA
    Avatar
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Posts
    1,711
    Images
    13
    * Calculations based on 500,000 total shares available @ original purchase price: 10 PED/share

    Week 1: 3.70 PEC/share = 19.25% ROI
    Week 2: 2.13 PEC/share = 11.10% ROI
    Week 3: 1.68 PEC/share = 8.74% ROI
    Week 4: 2.00 PEC/share = 10.43% ROI
    Week 5: 1.00 PEC/share = 5.21% ROI
    Week 6: 2.00 PEC/share = 10.43% ROI
    Week 7: 1.00 PEC/share = 5.21% ROI
    Week 8: 1.00 PEC/share = 5.21% ROI
    Week 9: 3.00 PEC/share = 15.64% ROI
    Week 10: 2.00 PEC/share = 10.43% ROI
    Week 11: 2.00 PEC/share = 10.43% ROI

    Overall ROI: 10.64% ROI


    Edit: changed format to read share instead of deed, and added info about shares at the top.
    Last edited by MsPudding; 07-29-2019 at 01:00.

  7. #37
    Stalker Captain Jack's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Arkadia
    Avatar
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Posts
    2,484
    Images
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    * Calculations based on 500,000 total shares available @ original purchase price: 10 PED/share

    Week 1: 3.70 PEC/share = 19.25% ROI
    Week 2: 2.13 PEC/share = 11.10% ROI
    Week 3: 1.68 PEC/share = 8.74% ROI
    Week 4: 2.00 PEC/share = 10.43% ROI
    Week 5: 1.00 PEC/share = 5.21% ROI
    Week 6: 2.00 PEC/share = 10.43% ROI
    Week 7: 1.00 PEC/share = 5.21% ROI
    Week 8: 1.00 PEC/share = 5.21% ROI
    Week 9: 3.00 PEC/share = 15.64% ROI
    Week 10: 2.00 PEC/share = 10.43% ROI
    Week 11: 2.00 PEC/share = 10.43% ROI

    Overall ROI: 10.64% ROI


    Edit: changed format to read share instead of deed, and added info about shares at the top.
    Remarkable performance considering it's migration season... Thanks for the easy to read update.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    * Calculations based on 500,000 total shares available @ original purchase price: 10 PED/share

    Week 1: 3.70 PEC/share = 19.25% ROI
    Week 2: 2.13 PEC/share = 11.10% ROI
    Week 3: 1.68 PEC/share = 8.74% ROI
    Week 4: 2.00 PEC/share = 10.43% ROI
    Week 5: 1.00 PEC/share = 5.21% ROI
    Week 6: 2.00 PEC/share = 10.43% ROI
    Week 7: 1.00 PEC/share = 5.21% ROI
    Week 8: 1.00 PEC/share = 5.21% ROI
    Week 9: 3.00 PEC/share = 15.64% ROI Wrong - only 1 pec
    Week 10: 2.00 PEC/share = 10.43% ROI
    Week 11: 2.00 PEC/share = 10.43% ROI

    Overall ROI: 10.64% ROI


    Edit: changed format to read share instead of deed, and added info about shares at the top.
    You've made a mistake - Week 9 was only 1 pec.
    This week, to add to the list, was 2 pecs again, so third week in a row.
    Edit: just pointing this out. Thanks for doing the task of sharing info
    Last edited by jetsina; 07-29-2019 at 09:04.

  9. #39
    Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    MsPudding's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, USA
    Avatar
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Posts
    1,711
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsina View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You've made a mistake - Week 9 was only 1 pec.
    This week, to add to the list, was 2 pecs again, so third week in a row.
    Edit: just pointing this out. Thanks for doing the task of sharing info

    This week is on there, as week 11. Over the last 4 weeks we were paid a total of 8 PEC per share. I kind of had to guess what the weeks looked like based off memory, so I went with a 1 PEC week and a 3 PEC week. But if that's wrong, and you say the last 3 weeks were 2 PEC each then that means the last 4 weeks were 2 PEC each. Otherwise it doesnt add up to 8.

    So I can change it to read 2 PEC each week for the last 4 weeks if that's accurate.

    Also, note that the first payment came at about the 11 or 12 day mark, but I started tracking on a weekly basis -- because the first payment was actually closer 5.8 PEC/share, but when calculated to a week it came out to 3.7, which may be where you're records show week 9 was 1 PEC, but my records show that as week 8. In which case the past 3 weeks couldn't have been 2 PEC each because that would only add up to a total of 7 PEC/share over the last 4 weeks, and the total is 8 PEC/share over the last 4 weeks... in which case I might be even more confused than when I started typing this!!!

    The ROI will remain the same, regardless if I change a 1 and a 3 to 2. But I can do it if that's accurate

    Also note that the ROI % is based off of the total PEC collected and the total days tracked. My excel doc does account for the missing 4 or 5 days even though the print out on this thread really doesn't. I wanted to keep the display form simple, on a weekly basis.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by MsPudding; 07-29-2019 at 16:03.

  10. #40
    Alpha Liu's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Paris, France
    Avatar
    Killashandra Liu Ling
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Posts
    583
    Images
    10
    So far, rather good. Wont pay off my gameplay, but will sure make some benefits when sold !
    Lost in Space searching for monkeys

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook