FYI: Liu's Hunting Log

Liu

Old Alpha
Society
French Jumper
Killashandra Liu Ling
Hi all,

Here is just a way to keep track of some of my hunts, no pretention here.

Base is 1k ped per run. So I'll call it the 1k ped challenge ! Usually will be stream on twitch.tv/aigeizou

Part 1 is on Kreltin on Dome 2.

1k peds, about 190 mobs killed.

687.66/1000.

Not a single glob on this run, lame.

Counting only TT back on ammo base.

Run 2 still on Kreltin :

776/1000 peds back.

One little glob of 54 peds after about 250mobs overall.

Went for run 3 straight away :

800/1000 peds back.

4 globs this time :

77, 128,70 and 80. A little toxic chip, but still nothing of worth.

Finished the 500 kreltin iron on this one.

The 1k ped challenge was supposed to measure returns on 1k peds hunting runs....maybe I shall count how long it take to lose 1k ped AKA 100$. Would go faster !

So far 740peds of loss. 74$. In three runs....that's about three hours, and counting only ammos....

THIS IS 25$ PER HOUR OF GAMING !!!

Wasn't loot 2.0 supposed to bring back about 90% of TT input ?

I hope it will soon show otherwise, or we should all reconsider this game....damn !

Last edited:
I hope it will soon show otherwise, or we should all reconsider this game....damn !

Reconsider your mistakes and avoid taxed areas.
Check your tools/skills and improve them.
Read as much as you can.

The only mistake I can think of is indeed the taxes area, but the idea was to hunt on CP.
My gear is pretty efficient and I don't even count decay and such in this blog. Only pure return based on ammunitions spent and TT loot back.

Cp is well known for its large swings, best advice would be to switch mobs and come back later in a few days weeks in the hopes that loot will be better

Check your tools/skills and improve them.
Read as much as you can.

YES YES YES and the same goes for mining :yay:

Sorry couldn't resist :ahh:

My gear is pretty efficient and I don't even count decay and such in this blog. Only pure return based on ammunitions spent and TT loot back.

But decay is strictly part of the "ammunitions spent". There are weapons with relatively high decay and low ammo consumption and vice versa, it's all over the place. Only the sum of both is a meaningful number. Since Loot 2.0, even your armor and healing cost go into returns. If you omit all of them in your calculation, you will get a beautified, false image.

Good luck!

The only mistake I can think of is indeed the taxes area, but the idea was to hunt on CP.

Go buy a melee weapon then! 100% profit all the time!

Reactions: Liu
But decay is strictly part of the "ammunitions spent". There are weapons with relatively high decay and low ammo consumption and vice versa, it's all over the place. Only the sum of both is a meaningful number. Since Loot 2.0, even your armor and healing cost go into returns. If you omit all of them in your calculation, you will get a beautified, false image.

Good luck!

The image here is already awfull even if already beautified by your criteria's :D

Last edited:
better doesn't mean good

Things been going a bit better for this third day and this fourth run :

Killed 197 Kreltins during this 1k peds ammo burn.

TT back is 872/1000.

three globals : 63. 101. 87.

No items, nothing of worth. It is a bit better than what has been seen in the first days, but it still is very very bad.

Overal outcome :

3135/4000

The 1k peds LOSS challenge is not won yet, but we are very close to its completion.

As a share owner of CP, I am quite afraid and disappointed with the results so far. But, who knows ? Maybe things will get better on the next run so that I do not reach this 1k peds of loss....in 5 runs ? that would be painful !

And for the ones who want to talk shit about my setup, know that I am skilled, play the game since 2004 and that I only count TT back for ammo in order to make it more achievable....no enhancer, decay or amp costs included here. And I'm not here to discuss you way of thinking about how I should play, this is just for tracking of CP results.

No more, no less.

My two pecs.

And I'm not here to discuss you way of thinking about how I should play, this is just for tracking of CP results.

No-one is discussing the way you play, only the way you are supposedly tracking your results. The way you're doing it is absolutely meaningless.

When you say:

No more, no less.

you're wrong. It is less. Much less.

If you want to have a meaningful analysis of your results you need to record, at the very least, all of your TT costs - ammo, amp, weapon decay, armour, healing. Without that, none of this will tell you, or anyone else, anything at all.

today's 1k ped challenge is on NEOMEX.

killed about 3060points of Neomex.

TT return 738.21/1000peds.

No healing cost.

3 enhancers dead.

Next run, still on Neomex :

700/1000peds.

Still no glob and no positive run on 6k peds.

Last edited:
Back