Annual report 2018

billairboy

Elite
Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
The Mindark Annual report for 2018 is out I see, in Swedish:
https://www.mindark.se/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/ARSREDO_MindArk2018.pdf

Looks like they have increased the revenue (deposits) and the profit. Cash have increased from 7,8M SEK to 13,6M SEK. The core business is improving and growing, the "extra projects" just cost a lot of money......

Google translate of some of their comments:
"
Analysis of the result for Entropia Universe

MindArk's results, as previously mentioned, plus SEK 2.9 million for the fiscal year 2018 ends. the company's aggregate results have been negatively affected by side projects. The company has wanted to expand partly by developing an app (ComPet Game) and partly by creating a marketplace for virtual objects (DeepToken). However, both these projects / products have only generated costs and no revenues during the financial year. In 2018, ComPet Game generated external costs of SEK 2 million, internal personnel costs of SEK 0.3 million and depreciation and write-downs of SEK 6.5 million. DeepToken has generated external costs of SEK 4.1 million and internal costs of SEK 1.4 million. Looking only at Entropia Universe and its revenues and expenses, you get an operating profit of SEK 20.4 million and a profit before tax of SEK 17.1 million, ie Entropia Universe is an extremely profitable product."

sky is not falling?

in short:

despite the major compet and deeptoken fuckups we still managed to squeeze the orange out of 17.1 million sek.

for those wondering and are too lazy to google it, 1mill SEK = $104,230.00 USD

2018 had the "Bori Effect" and FEN going on. 2019 already has CP Deeds, and who knows what else in store... Sky won't fall until at least 2021 at this rate!

Did anyone estimate monetary value of this? :)
Just curious.

Rumors are just rumors of course... I always heard people throwing around "Edited to remove speculative amount" invested by him.

I facetiously call it the "Bori Effect" but sincerely I am glad we have new players investing good amounts of $ into a game I love. I hope he's having fun, and I know his deposits help keep things chugging along economy wise. I have had very little interaction with Bori, but I'm glad he's around, and GZ to him for his Mayhem run looks like he took 1st.

Edit: Removed speculative amount. On second thought, bad judgment on my part initially, I'd rather not further any rumors of an unknown amount, it's really just Bori's business.

Last edited:
Back