Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images

Thumbs Down

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I had to correct that before new registered players read some stupid shit and spread it in the Universe as facts.
    Just because some people decide to be born losers doesn't translate into he pay the servers. Its a lot more easier for losers to say that because its obvious their PED are gone and now they must deposit another so like everything in life we must blame someone about our fault.Its never our mistake.
    Arrogance is strong with this one.
    Messi is telling people to grind as hard as they can and that then they would succeed knowing full well he cannot make that promise. That is lying. I have heard plenty of people who claim to have tried his "strategy" out and failed hard.
    Suppose when selling snake-oil he is not advertising the losses he/myself pulled through starting the game, nor that efficiency and shit does not work for some of us like it does for him. Selective truth.
    In the end some are just concerned with getting others deposit as much as they can, so that the chosens can get something out of it.
    P.S.
    I had to mention that as messi is full of "stupid shit and spread it in the Universe as facts"
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    I don't view shooting 24/7 everyday in a digital game as 'winning' either.

I'm currently focusing on real life, I'm in the midst of buying my family a new home and making my wife very happy (double the size if my current home). If all goes to plan, I'll be living 5 mins from sandy beaches.

I'm having a sign made to hang in my kitchen, which will read "Always on holiday". Now that's what I call "winning". I might even buy a boat...one step at a time.

I've still got that FEN mace, and the adjusted jag armour. Maybe I'll pop in now and then. I dont miss it to be honest, I'm over it. I escaped..haha.

I simply can't be bothered with the pain, I'm seeking happiness these days. You look after yourselves folks.

Rick xx
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

3. 09-06-2019, 01:44
    Reason
    Rule 2.2 -Insults/Flaming

4. 09-06-2019, 04:45
    Reason
    Response to deleted post

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    True TJ Juan
    Society
    Cz-Sk Crows
    Images
    In the beginning it was kinda funny when Messi was a little arrogant but now I think the ego is way up high...

I liked the game more when Stryker, Star, Lindsey were the Golden Children...

It will start being bad for the game if MA keep Messi as the "Idol to look up to".

Lets see how long MA will hold on to Messi

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by True Juan View Post
    In the beginning it was kinda funny when Messi was a little arrogant but now I think the ego is way up high
    Lets see how long MA will hold on to Messi
    I think this is just the reality of today just like we can observe with clowns "winning" elections using social media, shouting, lying and calling others "fake news".
    * the ones who appear successful, can win over folks just by appearance. actual tracking and numbers, who gives a fuck
    * the ones keeping high visibility by streaming can influence the public thought much easier (e.g. "one famous streamer" apparently said that my shooters are stealing and that's why my returns are bad, no proof but who gives a fuck right the direction of thought is planted)
    * the ones having exploited the old system to the max just have more $ to throw at the new one
    * the ones being narcissistic pricks on the forum have their following increase by being "interesting"

and I also kindof expect the office knows what messi is, but he brings in new players so who cares about "how"
    I just never wanted and still don't want to become like that
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

7. 09-06-2019, 07:29
    Reason
    Response to deleted post

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Allar allarom Mark
    Images
    Without choosing any side, just think about it:

Mulciber = 50130 HP
    Brood of All = 2850 HP

At the time when 50k mulcibers has been killed, there has been 850k Brood of Alls killed. Is 50k kills enough for reliable return %- Hell no. Is 850k kills enough for reliable return %- Rather yes.

50k mulcibers is around same cycle since one participant hasn't been blessed over 6k hof
    850k Brood of Alls are able to produce around 700 mutated bones from bosses alone (based on 2.5k kills for boss and 1-3 bones droprate from boss)

There are mobs where year or two is not enough for reflecting effects of your efficiency / looter level. There are mobs that produces so much MU that you don't even have to worry about effect about efficiency / looter level

I strongly believe in efficiency and looter level. And yes- you have to cycle enough for correct results. All those named "chosen" avatars has grinded teir balls off that might seems sketchy if they hit over and over again, but i don't believe in some magic button for each avatar that can be used for turning loot on and off...
    take my advice, i dont`t use it anyway!

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    I don't view shooting 24/7 everyday in a digital game as 'winning' either.

I'm currently focusing on real life, I'm in the midst of buying my family a new home and making my wife very happy (double the size if my current home). If all goes to plan, I'll be living 5 mins from sandy beaches.

I'm having a sign made to hang in my kitchen, which will read "Always on holiday". Now that's what I call "winning". I might even buy a boat...one step at a time.

I've still got that FEN mace, and the adjusted jag armour. Maybe I'll pop in now and then. I dont miss it to be honest, I'm over it. I escaped..haha.

I simply can't be bothered with the pain, I'm seeking happiness these days. You look after yourselves folks.

Rick xx

Finally Rick!!!
    There's life outside of entropia!

Sounds good man!

{DELETED Messi QUOTE}

So we can all see you have much to learn yet.
    Sure, you know how to click a mouse.
    Nice one!

Now, maybe open a curtain every now and then an look outside.
    You know, the real world. It's there. Just open your front door, if you have one and step out.
    Meet the world. There's people there. With lives, wives, kids etc.

I know, this might sound strange and alien to you, but, just try it. You might even like it.
    Last edited by wizz; 09-06-2019 at 14:10. Reason: Removed deleted quote

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    this is kind of implying I am shooting mulcibers nonstop, but then I am not, I have for years avoided them as plague just to discover this year that their loot is very consistent in line with the 95% tt baseline, the only problem is forced use of enhancers (MU in) - so I visit them once every weekend

"strongly believing in efficiency and looter level" - it is of course fine to strongly believe in something, I did believe it when my tt return went up after acquiring the unique blade, but then as it went down to "normal" just 4 months later the believing part started to fail, even more so after throwing away my inefficient tagger replacing it with aimk2 then upgrading to arso chip 4 the last being upgrading to trauma amp 10 fen edition (all the while improving my looter levels)
    Quote Originally Posted by allarom View Post
    Mulciber = 50130 HP
    Brood of All = 2850 HP
    I strongly believe in efficiency and looter level. And yes- you have to cycle enough for correct results. All those named "chosen" avatars has grinded teir balls off that might seems sketchy if they hit over and over again, but i don't believe in some magic button for each avatar that can be used for turning loot on and off...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Have you ever considered sharing your real life stories on .... 'load of blurb'
    I'm not sure what irritates you more. The realisation that spending your entire life hunting pixels is a measure of success. Or that I don't care I bought a FEN item and it's sitting there doing nothing, as I view it as worthless bullshit.

I really like my full collection of EU top end pets, they maybe in storage for months now unused, although I find your 'pet attacks' quite funny. You use it to grow your ego, but fails to impress anyone else.

Good to hear though you remembered my comment about getting a BJ while hunting. Man...those days were entertaining. My wife is still as awesome as ever. Get yourself a good woman and try it, life is too short.

Like I said. I will pop in now and then to do some 'hunting'. But for now I've got better things in life atttacting my time and money.

I'm sorry Messi, I don't look up to you as a God. You're just another player in the system in my eyes. I'm not impressed.

Good day

Rick.
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Allar allarom Mark
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    this is kind of implying I am shooting mulcibers nonstop, but then I am not, I have for years avoided them as plague just to discover this year that their loot is very consistent in line with the 95% tt baseline, the only problem is forced use of enhancers (MU in) - so I visit them once every weekend

"strongly believing in efficiency and looter level" - it is of course fine to strongly believe in something, I did believe it when my tt return went up after acquiring the unique blade, but then as it went down to "normal" just 4 months later the believing part started to fail, even more so after throwing away my inefficient tagger replacing it with aimk2 then upgrading to arso chip 4 the last being upgrading to trauma amp 10 fen edition (all the while improving my looter levels)
    Looter profession was introduced at 27th march in 2018

Since then you have 96.7% tt return (ammo + repairs = 5753276 PED and loot received 5561200 PED). Considering process of builing up looter levels, is this return really that bad?
    Last edited by allarom; 09-06-2019 at 10:09. Reason: forgot to type one number
    take my advice, i dont`t use it anyway!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    judging by my hof statistics compared to other high turnover, yes pretty sure others were living all 2018 and most of 2019 with tt returns like in my 4 good months. of course there is no proof as nobody else is publishing any statistics.

after all I was getting the same 96% or so the time before looter profstandings which made me lose ~150k in 18 months from 2016 to february of 2018 - all while spending a lot of money and effort to get both efficiency and looter up as high as I could
    Quote Originally Posted by allarom View Post
    Looter profession was introduced at 27th march in 2018
    Since then you have 96.7% tt return (ammo + repairs = 5753276 PED and loot received 5561200 PED). Considering process of builing up looter levels, is this return really that bad?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast