Starting to Believe in the New Weapons (FEN)

Hello all
I am long time player in the game and have finally discovered how to play, with 200€ or 5€ month.
Impossible to explain how to do it because like MA says the game is really dynamic all you need to do is to observe everything when hunting for example.
I must say that I loose a little interest in the game because since I know how it works( you need real cash to evolve, that I can tell you) kind cuts the enjoyment, but if you have cash the possibilities are really amazing
Also dont look for profit but instead just try to be the most eco you can when hunting

judging by my hof statistics compared to other high turnover, yes pretty sure others were living all 2018 and most of 2019 with tt returns like in my 4 good months. of course there is no proof as nobody else is publishing any statistics.

after all I was getting the same 96% or so the time before looter profstandings which made me lose ~150k in 18 months from 2016 to february of 2018 - all while spending a lot of money and effort to get both efficiency and looter up as high as I could

Bugger looks like I missed all the insults now deleted, so funny. On a serious note I never got around to replying to you, so I'm back.

My heart does go out to you, considering your investments in gear. Sure you had some epic loots in the past (that I can only dream of), but I'm sure you paid for it dearly.

I was never much of a tier fan myself, it always felt like a huge risk for the potential benefit. I tired my FEN mace for T1, that cost £100 ($150?). I didn't loot it back, so stopped it there. When I hear you guys pumping in literally $1000's just for tiers I shake my head wondering why.

Fact is we all know the game has changed, it's gonna be painful to hunt hardcore whatever weapon you hold. It's a shame really. I honestly dont know why you cant take your foot off the pedal, what are you hoping to find or achieve now? Don't you get to a point that you say..."well I've done it all, tried it all"? What is getting another 50 levels going to prove?

Personally I think you should stop beating yourself up. Just do a few chilled hunts, no more investments. Mix it up with other life enjoyments. Your chasing a ghost mate.

I'm so looking forward to my new house, once that's sorted I might try a few kills in game. I'm really happy right now, and as they say; absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Laters...Rick.

When I hear you guys pumping in literally $1000's just for tiers I shake my head wondering why.

Because then they can be top dps for the next event and win a new gun that they can sell to someone that can spend $1000's to tier it up so they can be top dps for the next event and win a new gun that they can sell to someone that can spend $1000's to tier it up so they can be top dps for the next event and win a new gun that ....

MA hopes nobody will notice the problem in this loop and keep making those peds go poof :lolup:

Back