Kain Dewey Fall

Guardian
Society
SuperPED
Kain Dewey Fall
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
I would like to help all the Texturizers and colorers out there NOW! ;D:smoke:
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**

The "Extensive Design and Clothing chart". It would require approximately an expected $18,574 USD to do 1 set of every texture once. There are 238 Textures that I know of and this price is based on those 238 textures.
So, I am not discontinuing the Chart, I am simply setting it as a community project now rather than a personalized project, because I CANNOT DO IT ALONE... :D :scratch2:

:wise:
What I am trying to accomplish is to have a 2 drop down menu system of all the textures and colors in a first layers and second layers menu, and people can compare what each craft looks like and then can log on knowing what exactly they are looking for without questioning the idea of what is available in the Universe. A more assured idea of what they want NOW.

So, to anyone and everyone out there who works in the field of Coloring and texturing, PLEASE BAND TOGETHER WITH ME TO MAKE THE Entropia Universe COMMUNITY A MORE COMFORTABLE AND ENTERTAINING ENVIRONMENT.
Contact me if you are going to be texturing something,
We will texture it, and then I will use my 34 paint cans to compare what the texture would look like after having the paints applied, These paints will not be directly applied to the texture, simply viewed and will cost nothing on either parties part. *I will take 35 photos total of course* :cool:

Now. This is also just based on a 100% Texture and a 100% Color success with no hue change.
But I think it will still be a great resource unless MA comes out with a system where people can check color hues and texture percentage looks of all the colors and textures together.
Until then. *LET'S DO THIS WHICH IS PRETTY CLOSE TO THE BEST WE'VE GOT.

**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
I would like to help all the Texturizers and colorers out there NOW! ;D:smoke:
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**

Last edited:
I work from home and am usually on Entropia Universe all day *Generally 8 to 12 hours* everyday. So, Please get in contact with me and let's work on establishing a well oriented system for this career focus and the community ;) :beerchug:

Take out about 31 textures though that cost between $400usd and $700 usd for 1 set 323 of the texture then it would cost about $6000 USD.

Last edited:
Nice attempts but ... there are way to many combo's if you use saturation on tex/colors ...
So this means 1 paint + 1 tex can have thousands of different outcomes

My suggestion (for many years) to MA was make the tools for both professions visual (new interface) to the customers/applier (like beauty) so both can see the outcome effect, and it would be also easy to make a button to who get's the ped return, applier/customer, depending who's mat's are used.

Last edited:
Nice attempts but ... there are way to many combo's if you use saturation on tex/colors ...
So this means 1 paint + 1 tex can have thousands of different outcomes

My suggestion (for many years) to MA was make the tools for both professions visual (new interface) to the customers/applier (like beauty) so both can see the outcome effect, and it would be also easy to make a button to who get's the ped return, applier/customer, depending who's mat's are used.

Yeah. There should be a new system for sure.
But I am thinking what with the ability to change saturation, At least people can know what the outcome will look like at 100% on both the texture and all the colors. And if it turns out that I can view like. Medium and 0% saturation, though I assume 0% is nothing, then I could give people an idea that way also, if the change isn't to drastically noticeable.

I will probably make a suggestion to MA Soon, maybe it is a votes system.
But it should work like (Beauty) I mean, they even have in beauty where the player pays in the beautician menu when viewing what the new look will look like.
As for materials though, most certainly they should probably have like a "trade window" Where both parties have the option to input materials and then they get ped back based of how many materials was contributed on each side.
Especially with this crazy trend that has been going on with their policy where if you trade someone something, there is nothing MA can or will do to get it back for you because you are taking a risk by trading items to a player and once it is in their possession it becomes theirs whether their was an agreement or not.
So, yeah. Issues are certainly had.
But at least a easily usable system can be made either by MA or, for right now, by the community so that people can know what they want before they log in and ask for Clothing textures/ colors. and the order they want it in (with idk. 10%-50% or 100% saturation of "Texture success"
I still have to play around with it, I haven't had the opportunity yet.

I'm sure it isn't at their priority list so do not expect changes soon :p

Also skilling goes way to slow so many paints/texture will never seen applied, also because of the costs of color/tex enhancers and the droprate of them.

They changed that years ago, can't remember but must have been 5-10 years if I remember correctly, cause before you only needed 1 can in each field, so burning less ped = skilling slower, but skilling is still way to slow.

Droprate of skins/paints has been altered also and less available.

Then there is the issue of people that have no clue how all this works.
You have no idea how many pm's I get / day of people that ask this or that about paints/textures to apply cause they do not check levels needed, so basicly I give them the link of Summer's thread :)

And then there is the issue of the ped return ... easy scamming if people do not know about this and just give there materials to some 1 to apply ....

I have figured out a way to create a view bar that allows the visualization of texture over color and color over texture from 0% to 100%, so I am going to continue with this project... Kind of, it isn't on my priority list at the moment :p

Back