Piki's hunting log

Piki

Hatchling
Piki TheLast Leo
Hi everyone!
I see some players' hunting log posts and their great hunting results; but it seems i am luckier than most of them.
My last hunting run' result: 272ped/500ped(54%)(without armor and amp cost). ;)
+My all runs were negative today. :yup:
+My all runs were negative yesterday too :cheer:
+Is it over? Of course not,dear my friends. My all runs were negative 2 days before too :wtg:
So i can't wait my next runs and im so exciting to break my record.
I am worried sometimes about drop uber loot or break my multiplier loot record(300x). Then i remember that if i drop uber loot, i will lose it in a short time with loot 2.0 and that idea makes me feel relieved again.
Thanks to Entropia Universe for give us to this opportunity and lastly i want to say: Hooray loot 2.0! Long live greedy companies! :smoke:

You have mentioned nothing about equipment used, mobs hunted, your levels, weapon, healing, how you are tracking, etc. For all we know you took an unmaxed weapon and hunted something you could only kill 50 mobs of.
But lets not nitpick, we all know that we are just here to hand our ped over to the chosen few...right?

You have mentioned nothing about equipment used, mobs hunted, your levels, weapon, healing, how you are tracking, etc. For all we know you took an unmaxed weapon and hunted something you could only kill 50 mobs of.
But lets not nitpick, we all know that we are just here to hand our ped over to the chosen few...right?

+My all runs were negative today.
+My all runs were negative yesterday too
+Is it over? Of course not,dear my friends. My all runs were negative 2 days before too
I think I shouldn't share with the other players to my success' secrets, my friend.
Please be understanding and dont behave to me like that ::whiner:
Thank you.

Please be understanding and dont behave to me like that ::whiner: Thank you.
What is the purpose of this thread? You want help and/or advice, because seems you do something wrong. Or just want to be childish and blame all but yourself for the mistakes you make?

What is the purpose of this thread? You want help and/or advice, because seems you do something wrong. Or just want to be childish and blame all but yourself for the mistakes you make?

The purpose of this thread is for him to rant. He's trying the theory of rant at forum about bad loot so MA sees it and gives him a good hof.
The title is missleading imo. Should be called rant log.

No sense in giving it any attention especially with his replied attitude.

He's trying the theory of rant at forum about bad loot so MA sees it and gives him a good hof.

dear Sub-Zero;
I will not hunt anymore, so i don't want anything by MA. I'm just explain that how loot 2.0 is perfect and fair.

Back