Marcimex Unrest on Eudoria

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Calypso Defence Force (CDF) and the Colonial Xenobiology Institute (CXI) have issued a High Alert Warning after several groups of colonists have been attacked by hordes of Marcimex, an indigenous giant spider-like bug of Calypso.

The initial High Alert Warning was issued for areas around Twin Peaks; minutes later areas near Boreas, Cyclops Volcano, and Jurra Plateau were added.

The reason for the Marcimex infestation is not yet clear. Senior Xenobiology researchers suspect one of the potential factors to be population density changes and other natural causes. Other less conservative voices are raising the idea that these outbreaks could be related to the increased colonist activity on the planet.

A rumor spreading fast in Twin Peaks mentions that the infestation could be related to Robot underground activities. This has not been confirmed from official sources.

Originally Posted Here

i miss small events like this with Mulmun elite

Anyone have maturity info based on location? - ty in advance

Boreas - Soldier to Strong 1 minor jump East

I remember at the start of one migration (maybe 2 years ago?) to receive an alert on my phone through Entropia Pocket app. This app that almost all serious players have on their phones.

I couldn't care less for another copy/paste event but why not using this type of notifications for your own good?

By the way the last time Virtual Tycoon was updated was in 2013!!!!! :headshake

anyone found Shadowshell?

shaman khemente the mission broker for marcimex is he found in the caves?

Hey. For me it didn't work… I had to head to the cave in order to update this Mission :(

Where in the cave? I got to the bridge and cant pass.

~Already done 60k Marcimex

Guess this is a non even for me

thx for marcimex mission broker info peeps :)

This is so meaningless.

Why shall we go and kill them ? Storytelling doesn't kill...

Can you tell me the location of shadowshell please ?

About time MA add some new mobs into these mini events instead of already existing mobs...

What new mobs? Marcimex? They been around long time in the volcano cave whatever ots called.

Any1 know if this event is still on? been searching the locations but found nothing.

Any1 know if this event is still on? been searching the locations but found nothing.[/QUOTE]

That is the answer to your question :)

Back