JimmyB

Eps

Old Alpha
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Epsilon "Eps" Vaz
Some of you may remember a moderator on here, JimmyB.

Today I received sad news that he has passed away after a battling with a heart condition.

JimmyB was always a gentleman in game and on this forum, a great person to know.

So very sad to hear this. Condolences to his family and friends :(

Yes I remember JimmyB , this is sad :(, my thoughts for all who knew him.

Wasn't that Serica's husband?

Sad to hear he's gone. But one can take comfort he is no longer suffering.

My condolences...

Very sorry to hear.

He was my team captain during George Skywalker′s epic Opalo hunts.

Did a lot to work out the details, how Entropia was run in those days. I also liked him a lot as a moderator on this forum.

I really miss some guys from the times before VU 10, long gone.

Thanks for letting us know.
Hope he went to that big revive terminal in the sky

Thanks for letting the community here know, he did alot for us.
My condolences to the family.

sad to hear this rest in peace JimmyB you will be missed! :(

Rest in Piece. Condolences to the family.

Thanks for letting us know. I remember he did a lot for the community here. He'll be missed

Damn. Sorry to hear. :( Nice guy all around. If he cared for the rest of the world half as much as he cared about this community, we need more like him.

A lot of the math and statistics for calculating skill gains was done by JimmyB.

Rest In Peace JimmyB. You made the universe a better place.

That is very sad news. He was always so nice and he will be missed.

Condolences to his friends and family.

Very sad to hear. :(

JimmyB was a very generous and important member of the Entropia community for many years, and was one of the most well respected moderators this forum has ever had.

He will certainly be missed.

Very sad to hear. :(

JimmyB was a very generous and important member of the Entropia community for many years, and was one of the most well respected moderators this forum has ever had.

He will certainly be missed.

Yes, I agree.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?221577-Traeskeron-Matriarch-Blood-Sample

The above is just one of his achievements outside of his moderator duties (forum was a lot more 'lively' back then for various reasons such as no in-game messaging etc.)

RIP Jimmy B a.k.a. Onaya Oni Salnar. :(

You were a credit to all of Entropia.

Last edited:
Rest in Peace

Yep I remember Jimmy, oh dear, sorry to hear. All the best to his family.

Rick

Sucks to hear, was a huge member of the community back in the day.

This is such sad news

I met Jimmy when I joined Skillin Villains 11 years ago , to this day he is still a member.

I just can't say enough as to how helpful and respectful of others he was.

I at one time wanted a weapon that he owned , a First Gen Electric chip VII but realized it was probably more than my noobish self could afford. He insisted that I take the chip and pay when I had a chance. I gave him some collateral which i owned , not enough to cover the value of the chip , but it was very difficult to even get him to accept the small amount I could offer. During one of the payments I was giving him , he slipped the collateral back into the screen and told me just take it back and pay the rest whenever I could afford it. To some this might not seem such a big deal , but it was Jimmy to a T .

The last time I spoke with him was probably 6 months ago , he had dropped in to do some hunting for a few hours. Speaking to him was if we had just spoke the previous day.

RIP Jimmy

We have a saying in Skillin Villains , "Once a Villain , always a Villain"

Jimmy will always be one a Skillin Villain

Sorry to hear. :(

He was a smart guy that helped the community a lot.

Very sad to hear, he contributed a lot to PE!

R.I.P.

Rgds

Ace

My condolences.

Never knew him personally, but have always loved what he wrote and contributed (to my understanding of Entropia Universe).

I’m shocked and saddened to hear about Jimmy.

A lovely man, always happy to help, supportive and fun to chat with and someone I would have loved to spend time with outside EU.

He made a massive contribution to WoF England’s success with his extensive knowledge of the game and sharp brain.

My condolences to Jimmy’s family and friends.

Very sad to hear that.
He was a very nice guy!

Sad to hear this news, didn't know him personally but i know what he did and gave to the community. My thoughts are with his family and people close to him. He will be missed.

Such sad news.
My condolences to all his friends and family.
He will be missed but not forgotten.

Thanks for all your efforts in Entropia and on the forums and while I mostly only know of some of your amazing threads and never met you in game. I hope you are at peace and best thoughts and wishes to your family.

What sad news.
As most others I knew him from pcf and EU, not from RL. A noble, honest and fair guy, sure in RL as well.
My condolences to all his friends and family.

Really sad to hear about this - I had no idea until I saw the thread. Jimmy/Oni was a very good friend of mine back when he was an active player, and since then I've always hoped he'd come back and join us again. He was one of the people I learnt a lot from in my early days, and was an important member of the WoF GB/England team for several years, which was when I really got to know him.

If I remember rightly he was a few years younger than me, so I think only around 40 or so, which only makes this even more sad and surprising.

Here's to you, Jimmy.

Thanks for letting us know, Eps.

Back