Suggestion: fixes and changes

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
What I would like to see fixed asap:

- Every time I log in the text tabs decrease in size ?!? Why? -- Please fix the text tabs (main, system,...).

- Every time I log in I have to re-join the custom channels ?!? -- Please let our avatar remember which custom channels we joined!

- Please add shop inventories to a separate auction category -- There is tons of interesting stuff for sale, but I JUST DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT. And I don't have the luxury of spending several hours a day to check it out manually. Should be an easy thing to do. One can also select the delivery methods (extra income for MA), or prefer to go fetch themselves.

Health-bar in absolute points instead of relative -- Wouldn't it be awesome to actually SEE Joda's HP bar compared to newbies?

What might be good to be changed:

Skills should matter! Please make this a skilling game again Some suggestions have been made before on pcf.
For instance,
- lvl 100 in any hit profession = +1%FB (gradient from 0.00 at lvl0 to 1.00 FB at lvl100)
- lvl 100 in any dmg profession = +20% CHD
- lvl 70 in any looter profession = autoloot

Also, I know it is very very hard to please everyone, but please come up with a solution for everyone chipping out to fall into lower categories to easily 'win' events. This is the world upside down.
People like myself, and many many like me, can't participate in the mayhem events, because they have high skills, and low gear. Chipping out shouldn't be the solution...

My suggestion still stands: everyone can participate, hunt in whatever category. Your final points get multiplied by the category you chose (12.000 points x cat3 = 36.000 points).
The reward Mtokens get divided by ALL players. The division does not have to be linear, but everyone can participate and get rewards. With a mtoken division as below, the incentive to win, or get a higher place is there!
golden-graph-bars-cylinder-glossy-ascending-arrow-template-isolated-white-background-39567350.jpg

Please let me know how to resize this :p

proportional reward event, enough said...

game consistency -- many different 'features' have been created, probably by an equal number of different designers, who have long left MAHQ. Personally, I like the layout the 'wave missions' are shown on the screen. An optional transparency slider for HUD elements would be a nice addition. Please choose your company style. If you cannot decide, the HUD style could be an option to choose from (beta, classic, modern, gothic, whatever,...)

auction -- might be due for a revamp?

societies -- too many threads already about this:
- part 1
- part 2

Last edited:
- Please add shop inventories to a separate auction category -- There is tons of interesting stuff for sale, but I JUST DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT. And I don't have the luxury of spending several hours a day to check it out manually. Should be an easy thing to do. One can also select the delivery methods (extra income for MA), or prefer to go fetch themselves.

only if the auction fees gets reduced to what shop placing fees are or shop fees get increased to what auction fees are.

If you don't know about the interesting stuff for sale, then thats on the shop owner. Its not MA's job to advertise for shop owners. It is the shop owners responsibility.

Will add performance issues either with client or server with client freezes. I am not only one getting it, seen this on quite a few streams as well some bad some ok.

If you don't know about the interesting stuff for sale, then thats on the shop owner. Its not MA's job to advertise for shop owners. It is the shop owners responsibility.

MA would do to make traffic in those areas. you know like in RL. never been so disappointed in all my eu life as the one time i bought a store. better to get an apartment and a 3k peds shopkeeper (haha shopkeeper?!?! my ass it is).

MA would do to make traffic in those areas. you know like in RL. never been so disappointed in all my eu life as the one time i bought a store. better to get an apartment and a 3k peds shopkeeper (haha shopkeeper?!?! my ass it is).

Why? what do MA get out of traffic to a shop? Its the shop owner who has invested all that ped into buying their shop that they think people will just automatically stop in and purchase from them? Like RL (as you so put it), advertising is the shop owners responsibility not the governments.

Skills should matter! Please make this a skilling game again Some suggestions have been made before on pcf.
For instance,
- lvl 100 in any hit profession = +1%FB (gradient from 0.00 at lvl0 to 1.00 FB at lvl100)
- lvl 100 in any dmg profession = +20% CHD
- lvl 70 in any looter profession = autoloot

MA has to make loot composition the same for everyone first...

Higher skillspeed, more kills per ped, reduced need for armor/fap is already a very decent advantage of higher level/DPP....

Back