Server Downtime for Maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
On Tuesday 2019-05-21 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for an extended network maintenance.

We estimate a downtime of at least 2 hours but up to as much as 6 hours.

This downtime is a maintenance window only.

For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

Bleh I hate Tuesdays, tho I may partially forgive MA if they ever fix the chats so we don't have to waste even more hours re-inviting folk to the channels.

In RL when a service provider fails to give an adequate service (downtime) or causes unresolved issues for the customer that prevents normal usage, they compensate....just saying lol

and before anyone takes that last comment seriously.. how about a chuckle instead of telling me I am an idiot. I know that anyways :dunce:

lol

Bleh I hate Tuesdays, tho I may partially forgive MA if they ever fix the chats so we don't have to waste even more hours re-inviting folk to the channels.

In RL when a service provider fails to give an adequate service (downtime) or causes unresolved issues for the customer that prevents normal usage, they compensate....just saying lol

and before anyone takes that last comment seriously.. how about a chuckle instead of telling me I am an idiot. I know that anyways :dunce:

HaHaHa

Ma and compensation don't go together.
I reported the paysafe being broken Friday evening and they only just put it as disabled.
have been waiting for them to fix it since, you would expect a real cash economy to be on it in seconds as they would not want to miss out on incoming cash flow. but MA just take there time as usual.

Up to 6 hours? If it takes that long I probably won't even bother logging on tomorrow.

They are telling you in advance and this time are being probably realistic with downtime. Quit complaining :p Most MMO s that compensate downtime don t have a real financial value for the downtime:p Sure, a 6 hour skill boost at 100 % wouldn t be bad :))

Does running auctions get frozen during maintenance window or do they keep running?

There isn't much to do for the leadership when the tech guys do maintainance because they can't torture them with endless meetings either. Time to wrap up open AMA questions? :poke:

Does running auctions get frozen during maintenance window or do they keep running?

From what i noticed they get frozen. So when the timer runs out on AH it goes into - time, for when ever the game is down. So 1hr it goes - 1 hr before it ends.It just not listed AH when original time runs out.

From what i noticed they get frozen. So when the timer runs out on AH it goes into - time, for when ever the game is down. So 1hr it goes - 1 hr before it ends.It just not listed AH when original time runs out.

Good, to know. Thanks!

They must be upgrading hardware ir something... that could be a good thing.

Why is there loot lag after this maintenance? Is it here to stay? I don't like it, it also delays my hunt.
Please fix!

The PED Flow Center shows only "Loading..." forever, is this related? I heard this varies, someone said he has it in the Share Center, while the other one works, respectively.

The PED Flow Center shows only "Loading..." forever, is this related? I heard this varies, someone said he has it in the Share Center, while the other one works, respectively.

both of mine seem instant.. maybe you have too much ped flow? laggin out the system!

My PED flow center also shows "Loading..." forever, I thought it was because I don't currently own anything that could display there (land area, cld, aud, ...).

Why is there loot lag after this maintenance? Is it here to stay? I don't like it, it also delays my hunt.
Please fix!

Yes, it's definitely worse.

Please fix!

Yes lootlag has come back!
I dont like it either

Please fix this database delay, it's very annoying. The response time increased in loot events, it's random and it can be up to 5 seconds even...

Sometimes f key (interact) just stops working until you click somewhere on the screen with the mouse.

What did you do?

Please fix this database delay, it's very annoying. The response time increased in loot events, it's random and it can be up to 5 seconds even...

I just logged off because of this

Please,

less-lag.jpg

please help fix loot lag I want to spend my ammo!

Back