Suggestion: New Mindforce chip

ProActive Mango

Stalker
how about a new MF chip that creates a shield for diffrent amounts and diffrent timelimits with a cooldown like the arson chip?

would be kewl!:wise:

I love the idea of expanding MindForce, but could you be more specific? How would the shield work?

im letting mindark decide what the cost of each chip and what amount of protection you get. im not a math guy im just a thinker :D

Just as the divine chip, you cast your chip get a shield that absorb X amounts for X amount of time, the chip needs a cd timer sence it can be pretty op otherwise.

Would be a good thing to have when you are struggling against some mobs but dont have the exact right armor setup, you can pop a shield to buy you some time :)

feel free to expand the idea with your own thoughts ^^

I like the idea, and 2 versions of it. One for the user only and another for area shield (could be profession like healer). And different levels and usage costs. Also maybe specific damage shields.

And make them craftable, good for economy and demand/supply (and no, I'm not a crafter)

how about a new MF chip that creates a shield for diffrent amounts and diffrent timelimits with a cooldown like the arson chip?

would be kewl!:wise:

Been wanting this for a long time!

A mindforce "armour".

And each profession could create a different shield.
Like electro could give electric and impact protection.
Pyro could give burn and penetration.
etc.

:thumbup:

Back