Doing Less Damage then Weapon Damage Intervals and Lifesteal Amp won't work

John William

Guardian
Society
The Knights of Entropia
John William Slayer
Hello I just tried hunting a bit for marcimex event after a while of not hunting. My SB-50 dmg interval with VI amp is 44.6-89.2. Yet as I'm killing the marcimex I'm hitting a lot of 30s. I've never had this problem ever hunting before. Also my lifesteal amp isn't working at all. Does anyone else have these problems. This is really weird.

I had that during skilling whip a few times where the damage was less than the minimum stated with amp attached, there was some strange stuff going on (last year).

I've even got a screen shot of the amp not shown in the stats of the weapon, but clearly attached (as amp shows as an attachment underneath the weapon info box). I'm not digging that pic out, its buried in 100's of screen shots in my pc somewhere.

Anyway un-attached amp and re-attach, that should solve your problem.

I ran 4 maces with amp today, I wasn't watching damage that much but my returns were in the 'region' of what I was expecting,....so seems the system was working for me ok, whatever output the damage was.

All the best happy skilling

Rick

Thanks for your help Rick. I just realized what I was doing wrong now lol shit this is embarrassing. 7 years of hunting and I made this mistake. The sb-50 that I dragged onto my screen to make an icon and clicked on to use was the wrong one I put the VI amp and lifesteal amp on :D I was even starting to think oh shit the TT isn't going down and assumed it was a bug. Now I see the TT went down just on another sb-50. Woops close thread please :)

Thanks for your help Rick. I just realized what I was doing wrong now lol shit this is embarrassing. 7 years of hunting and I made this mistake. The sb-50 that I dragged onto my screen to make an icon and clicked on to use was the wrong one I put the VI amp and lifesteal amp on :D I was even starting to think oh shit the TT isn't going down and assumed it was a bug. Now I see the TT went down just on another sb-50. Woops close thread please :)

hahahah funny stuff. Well glad you got it all sorted out. Happy hunting.

Rick

Back