200 ped reward

pechunter

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Lamia Majora Pechunter
Im offering 200 ped to the 1 that helps me finalize the Hupn/Kadra mission bounty. AKA hook me up with the owners of the LA, been waiting 10months.

Bounty collected offer no longer stands.

Last edited:
Hello....

Looked in my old notes.....this should be an ongoing event hosted from "Artur Hawkwing Tangreal" and "Jim Ewok Morris " (dunno if the second name is 100% correct) !!!!

ALSO it was said in past ..you can also write to "info@sanctuarycove.eu"

You can try those things out...and also find Hawkwing in the user Register....

Hope this helps,

Eddie

Cheers threw away an e-mail

I sent him a message during the stream the other night to contact you, and he managed to pm me back just last night......only to tell me you are not on his friend list and logged before I could give your full name I grabbed from the player register (which took all of 2 seconds to find).

Whatever his reasons are, this land owner is extremely lazy, and only pays out if he happens to be caught in the moment by the player owed. I have no idea why he could not add you through the player register knowing you were looking to get paid for 8 months now.

But I certainly wont support this kind of laziness. ( it took me 7 months to get paid, and I feel I was lucky I happened to be on ark the moment he logged in one day. ( seems to log in to collect cash every 2 months.)

RIP kadra and huon missions.

I sent him a message during the stream the other night to contact you, and he managed to pm me back just last night......only to tell me you are not on his friend list and logged before I could give your full name I grabbed from the player register (which took all of 2 seconds to find).

Whatever his reasons are, this land owner is extremely lazy, and only pays out if he happens to be caught in the moment by the player owed. I have no idea why he could not add you through the player register knowing you were looking to get paid for 8 months now.

But I certainly wont support this kind of laziness. ( it took me 7 months to get paid, and I feel I was lucky I happened to be on ark the moment he logged in one day. ( seems to log in to collect cash every 2 months.)

Thanks for the info... I'll definitely remember it down the line and probably won't do those irons

Not to hijack your thread but I’m sitting in the same boat, trying to get paid for the Huan mission I finished many moons ago. I’ll also pay an additional 200peds if I can get paid as well.

Ewok gave me the option to put someting on auction with the reward price as a Buy out . So i put a animal hide there and 2k buyout. and say u done that in the thread.
Worked for me but the auction fee was a bit much ofc ;)

I have sent friend requests to both owners in the past.

Still no luck! free peds ppl! make an effort :cool:

200 ped still available

Im offering 200 ped to the 1 that helps me finalize the Hupn/Kadra mission bounty. AKA hook me up with the owners of the LA, been waiting 10months.

i did read it this way that you didnt have any info on how to claim and the reward goes to some1 who gives you the infos and ava names for your missions reward...

well as example i did give you all the infos....but NOONE can assure you that those persons answer nor be online or pay you in a good time manner..

I have been PWìng and posting on Arkadiaforum for over 10 months, sent ingame friend requests et.c
The reward goes to the one that makes sure i get paid, by for example catch 1 of the guys online and tells him to PM me.

200 ped to the one that grabs one of the owners and have them contacting me.

Offer still stands

ya i totally decided to not do this mission because of this. sure wish there was a way to deal with this type of LA owner. at least 5$ sold his LAs before flogging off. deathifier and his treasure island is lost too from this.

Offer still standing o the one that finds the elusive LA owners

Bump to the top, free peds

Good to hear, I am currently working on the final few k of Kadras so hopefully I will be able to collect the bounty as well... soon :)

Glad to hear trial planets still have land owners that log in twice/year.

Back