What happened to Darkaruki i.e Quote|Mindark?

Status
Wow seriously messed up. The hiring of of Darkaruki and his Intereaction with the community actually made me want to deposit for the first time in 10 years. I started having hope, that things were finally changing for the better, and that MA was actually listening to the community. I was planning on depositing this very weekend. Now I'm rethinking it. I honestly hope he did something horrible to get fire because if not I've kinda lost complete trust.

Sounds like something he didn't disclose something he should have prior to being hired. Sounds to me like MA didn't feel they had a choice in this situation. I think they wanted him to fill a role as a communicator. Hopefully they can find a person with Dark's knowledge level without issues.

I wish Dark well in his future endeavors.

Sounds like it could be something related to LGBT issues? Racism also fits but that tends to not be acted upon so harshly and is seems to be tolerated more...

edit:
nothing to do with LGBT issues

I believe rather the other way around, if it is someone belongs to lgbt, they will pay double to him even having a half of knowledges than other guys. Hahaha! :) Currently there is more probable a reverse discrimination in that sense, i think. :cool:

But I think we must not speculate, and only we have to wait an official information from Mindark. Because in this case really is needed for comunity. Darkaruki it was a good guy and a lover of this game...

yup fook the pc and the sjw commies that force the bs on us. fook the satanists, i mean statists, too. darkaruki was a shining light on the truth. but in most political circles truth is anathema. i would hope darkaruki could come back without a vengeance to play with us. it feels dreadfully like a rip ffs.

Very sad. Why does everyone who is great at comunicating at MA not last very long? I guess we have nobody to answer that question now.

Still he lasted longer than I expected haha

I thought Nighthawk AKA Ludvig was hired from the game for communication or PR or something? What is his position he was hired for? :scratch2:

Just curious..a bit off topic.

we want the truth.....

somebody post the "you can't handle the truth meme"

He shouldn't have opened the Red Door.

Sorry to hear about this, its a big shock and a big loss to the community. :(

Must have been pretty bad, all his twitch video's are gone as well.

Well it sounds like MA maybe made the right decisions. If he did something IRL thats going to affect the reputation of the company.

BUT

what i think they should be saying is "We made a complicated decision to let Quote go, but we will be actively looking for a QA tester and Community coordinator"

Right now it feels like they where like well that didn't work lets give up. Seriously it was like having Marco back....better them Marco maybe. I hope they do there homework more before hiring someone else.

jesus ... burning questions, burning cross...well on may 5th st michael slayed some reptillian maybe he was involved with that. pretty sure was like 1000s of years ago. i think they recently burned the whole city of kiev in retaliation. so maybe that was serious enough?

So we are back to normal when we were left in the dark....

The problem was simple. Dark didn't fit the MA team.
Dark talked to much, he gave reactions to questions, he informed players, had an opinion etc.
All things that is very unlike MA.
Dark made MA look bad by doing so. Showing how easy it is to actually communicate.

Hence he had to go.

Im now really interested in knowing what he did IRL to get fired.

- racism ?
- lgbt ?
- nazism ?
- religion ?
- immigration ?
- swedish no go zones ?

How can we all learn from a mistake if we dont know what it is :)

- racism ?
- lgbt ?
- nazism ?
- religion ?
- immigration ?
- swedish no go zones ?

Or you could let the guy have some fucking privacy.

- racism ?
- lgbt ?
- nazism ?
- religion ?
- immigration ?
- swedish no go zones ?

Must have been really bad if even MA was concerned.

I mean they did try to stage a 100 million $ cryptocrap scam just a year ago. They pissed away 2million $ of players money on this atrocity of a mobile game. They screwed players out of thousands in item values with 2.0. They made a total balls of the control & camera revamp forcing 5-10-15 years of muscle memory to be relearned.

My god what did he do that finally crossed a line? I didn't know MA has those red lines. Did he cause a famine or put a gypsy spell on the Swedish people?

His forum account is odd as well. It's now called Darkaruki and there doesn't seem to be an option to PM him. So perhaps his private message boxes were deleted.

Last edited:
I'm not personally involved with the development of this system but I will discuss this concern with the people who are and investigate whether or not there is any issue and if not, how we can make the system more clear for players.

Thanks for the feedback.

I seriously hope that it wasn't because of this that he left. I would feel very guilty about it.

Last edited:
I seriously hope that it wasn't because of this that he left. I would feel very guilty about it.

It may be, but not just this instance. But a combination of instances.

Whatever you did Darkaruki. You did a great job here on forum, and I kinda feared you were too open about stuff, answering stuff without consulting with MA themselves. Felt like it was gonna bite you in the ass someday. Even though it was a fresh thing to see, we both know MA don't play that way. They are purposely vague in most communication.

It seems Darkaruki's forum account has PM blocked most likely both ways. He's active on forum though since his last activity was Today 05:09.

So most likely he is very well aware of this thread. Unknown if he is allowed to post anything though.

It's up to him if he wants to post anything, if he even is allowed to. I just think whatever he may have done can't be worse than what people are speculating about.

Edit: found out what he did. Nope, don't support what he did, and don't wish him the best after that. "You reap what you sow".

Last edited:
If Twitch is also involved, it looks like an instance of the ongoing wave of coordinated de-platforming of people who express views deviating from PC lines. Alex Jones was a famous example, but others with much less influence and poignancy, some even for simply being conservative, are affected. If this is not the case here, it will indeed require a statement which clarifies the matter because the puzzle pieces are very strong. If this story is left lingering, it will come back to haunt those who just thought to wash themselves clean with a simple discharge.

dude has 25k followers on twitch and nobody saying 1 word what was the stream about , weird

I told him not refused a krisprolls :wise::wise:

21128011_0_640x640.jpg

Last edited:
dude has 25k followers on twitch and nobody saying 1 word what was the stream about , weird

Majority of followers are League of Legends stream follows

Allrighty then...I did some research and found some very disturbing things. I doubt we will see this guy again here.

Not going to answer any PM's regarding this, google yourself.

It may be, but not just this instance. But a combination of instances.

Whatever you did Darkaruki. You did a great job here on forum, and I kinda feared you were too open about stuff, answering stuff without consulting with MA themselves. Felt like it was gonna bite you in the ass someday. Even though it was a fresh thing to see, we both know MA don't play that way. They are purposely vague in most communication.

It seems Darkaruki's forum account has PM blocked most likely both ways. He's active on forum though since his last activity was Today 05:09.

So most likely he is very well aware of this thread. Unknown if he is allowed to post anything though.

It's up to him if he wants to post anything, if he even is allowed to. I just think whatever he may have done can't be worse than what people are speculating about.

It doesn't bode well for MA, I doubt anyone will risk leaving their own country to work for MA again when they can fire you like this so fast.

I hope you're doing well Darkaruki, considering. Your efforts won't be forgotten. All the best.

Okay, I don't feel guilty now....since it was totally unrelated to MA. Its his own personal issue. Hope he gets back onto the right path.

Just google a bit his twitch acc name and i bet you all will understand

Allrighty then...I did some research and found some very disturbing things. I doubt we will see this guy again here.

Not going to answer any PM's regarding this, google yourself.

I think I found what you found.
If that is true, it's pretty sad.

That is the good/bad thing about the internet - you can't erase what's been said once.

All the best to you Darkaruki!
I always enjoyed reading your posts here on PCF.

Status
Back