What happened to Darkaruki i.e Quote|Mindark?

Status
Damn dude :( it's really sad to see someones dark side and nasty secerets....looking at those chats really makes me cringe and gives uncomfortable feeling.Internet is fucked up place but Discord seems to be lair of degeneracy these days.And fuck ya'all saying you need to protect their privacy...the worst kind of scum needs to be revealed and have their teeth knocked out.

He is white ?
He is male ?
He is heterosexual ?
Does he love his own people and country just a bit ?

If yes to all 4 questions, must be SJW BS. But maybe my guts are wrong this time.

ps : sorry to have guts, i am realy realy realy sorry, i'm a monster.

No, it seems it has nothing to do with PC or SJW. Google "supermetroidlol ban" and find out for yourself. I guess since everything is on the internet there's no such thing as "private" anymore. There are discussions about him on reddit, twitter, twitch and imgur.

All the supportive comments defending him are going to sting, but that's what you get for making judgement without information.

Good call from MA in my opinion.

He is white ?
He is male ?
He is heterosexual ?
Does he love his own people and country just a bit ?

If yes to all 4 questions, must be SJW BS. But maybe my guts are wrong this time.

ps : sorry to have guts, i am realy realy realy sorry, i'm a monster.

1-3 seem to be a yes,
4 it seems he would rather be french. (of all things right? ;))

and unfortunately your guts are wrong.

I am glad MA did the right thing and canned him. I do not wish him the best. And frankly am kind of glad he is out of the picture. People like him need no sanctuary or sympathy.

I am very disappointed to find out I was right in my initial suspicion that this kid didn't even have a degree, or relevant experience with game development other than having a bunch of followers and a social media presence. While not terribly surprised, you would hope MA would look to hire more qualified people, and vet them a little better before bringing them to Sweden.

No, it seems it has nothing to do with PC or SJW. Google "supermetroidlol ban" and find out for yourself. I guess since everything is on the internet there's no such thing as "private" anymore. There are discussions about him on reddit, twitter, twitch and imgur.

All the supportive comments defending him are going to sting, but that's what you get for making judgement without information.

Good call from MA in my opinion.

Agreed good on MA from distancing and not being affiliated with that shit

Sad but necessary

MA did what they needed to do in this case.

Just passing by the forum to catch up on all the latest gossip and now feel pretty sick after today's fill. MA absolutely did the right thing with regards to this matter.

Makes you wonder, who else is lurking behind these online personas...

The problem was simple. Dark didn't fit the MA team.
Dark talked to much, he gave reactions to questions, he informed players, had an opinion etc.
All things that is very unlike MA.
Dark made MA look bad by doing so. Showing how easy it is to actually communicate.

Hence he had to go.

hope to hell this aint true. it's sad darkaruki had to screw himself but MA doesn't have to go back into it's dark cave of communication reclusiveness. this chapter in EU history made me feel like there was something working. it's good that they are thinking about their image. i felt like i needed to know what happened to him and i'm quite weirded out now, knowing. hopefully this gets put behind us and MA can get on with the next AMA and continue talkin with us on this higher level.

Good thing to get from this is that MA found out before us so it's not a total disaster for them, but yeah, shit like this happens and ofc everyone is utterly disgusted and disappointed.

Well i guess we can move on now, i was not expecting this tho.

MA people are real kids, it's not me who says it ! :rolleyes:
for a company that wants to believe that it is competent, not even be able to provide a release explain that because of a personal nature and not wanting to associate with the action of this person we will break our collaboration.
if someone has already done communication studies at MA, they may have to go back to school.

for a company that wants to believe that it is competent, not even be able to provide a release explain that because of a personal nature and not wanting to associate with the action of this person we will break our collaboration.
if someone has already done communication studies at MA, they may have to go back to school.

since i know you with every occasion you just throw dirt at MA , do something else man and forget about this forum

MA don't wanna announce they fired him for being a pedo

I'm not sure they can legally disclose the reason behind firing him. The most they can say is that their business relation has ended and that's exactly what Ludvig did in the first page of this thread.

I don't understand your point, if you have one.

So MA did the right thing, no other possibility.
His forum account should be completely locked down if not already done.

I am shocked and I do hope there will be neither bad impact to MA or to this Forum because of it

I'm not sure they can legally disclose the reason behind firing him. The most they can say is that their business relation has ended and that's exactly what Ludvig did in the first page of this thread.

I don't understand your point, if you have one.

I was just saying that it would have avoided 11 pages, MA's reaction was appropriate and no one is questioning. If MA had communicate there would not have been this post

well i thought he was just overreacting for temp-banning me some weeks ago but since you and co went in league with him and as of the info behind, it all makes sense now
Well i guess we can move on now, i was not expecting this tho.

they probably cannot comment on some subjects - as it might be a matter of investigation by now
I was just saying that it would have avoided 11 pages, MA's reaction was appropriate and no one is questioning. If MA had communicate there would not have been this post

You can legaly have sex with 13 year olds in many EU countries.

How is texting 15 y olds a crime now? I mean most of Swedish migrants could marry or impregnate 10 y old girls in their home countries and you all seem to be fine with them :laugh:

What a joke.

Sweden has a certain negative reputation of being called a paradise of certain related habits, so moving there might be seen strange if related behavior is observed like in this case
and sure, migrants is common theme to justify anything - but please there is no joke in this
I mean most of Swedish migrants could marry or impregnate 10 y old girls in their home countries and you all seem to be fine with them

I think it is clear now what happened. question is answered.

mod should close the thread before it is getting too far.

Sweden has a certain negative reputation of being called a paradise of certain related habits, so moving there might be seen strange if related behavior is observed like in this case
and sure, migrants is common theme to justify anything - but please there is no joke in this

Sure dude's a perv and I would cut his weeny of just to be sure, because he is a potential sexual predator in the future, but from legal standpoint, he probably did not break any laws. In US it be crime, in here not so much.

!!!! and underaged !!!! % is risen in hundreds in Sweden and talking about is "hate crime". Saying a ~22 or whatever white heterosexual guy texting 15 year old is a big deal in Sweden is two-faced crap. Hence, what a joke.

I thought he sauna with Mindark bosses and they found swastika on him or something :laugh:

PS! I think any grown man into manga or any other Japanes cartoon crap is a secret pedophile.

I think it is clear now what happened. question is answered.

mod should close the thread before it is getting too far.

The irony of this. Darkaruki was the only "active" mod still left. So now only 711. Hence this thread will go on for far longer than it needs to. The original goal of this thread was to find out what happened. Now we know, let's move on shall we?

Sure dude's a perv and I would cut his weeny of just to be sure, because he is a potential sexual predator in the future, but from legal standpoint, he probably did not break any laws. In US it be crime, in here not so much.

!!!! and underaged !!!! % is risen in hundreds in Sweden and talking about is "hate crime". Saying a ~22 or whatever white heterosexual guy texting 15 year old is a big deal in Sweden is two-faced crap. Hence, what a joke.

I thought he sauna with Mindark bosses and they found swastika on him or something :laugh:

PS! I think any grown man into manga or any other Japanes cartoon crap is a secret pedophile.

Find the source of where this has come from first before comment , this was taking place well before he moved to Sweden , This was surfaced from 2 if not more years ago

I think it would have been worse for MA to say anything other than what Ludvig said. I'm glad MA handled it this way, and nothing more was said. If the allegations and images are accurate, MA did exactly what they should have done.

The matter is a disappointing one. There's not an excuse for the behavior, just saddening that Dark was a positive contributor to EU, this forum, and our community, and now he's gone and now we lose that. I can't deny he likely spent hundreds of hours trying to help build this game, resources for it, and most of it without compensation. I'm not protecting his alleged actions, just recognizing that it really sucks we lose the positive talents and dedication he had for EU. In the end, the game will continue as it always has and hopefully someone rises up to pick up where he left off.

Hopefully he learns from this. Recognizes his mistakes, and becomes a better person from it. Again, I don't condone the alleged behavior and images, but if they're true it is deplorable, and he certainly would need to make changes. But hey, he probably knows this, and he's probably hurting more than any of us can know. Some might say "good, I hope he hurts". I just hope through his suffering and trials these last few weeks that he becomes a better person in the end and learns from all of this. If he really has the problems he's being accused of I hope he gets the counseling he needs and doesn't hurt anyone in the future. I also hope the people that were potential victims in this find their voices to be heard and that reparations are made to them. What a mess... :(

I feel like it is like the "harrasment" repported at HR.
A women say anything, you are fired. Even if you are the cleanest guy of the compagny.
2 good friends had this, i asked for changing sector with 100% male, way harder, but no drama.
So imagine accusation that involve a kid....

Do not forget that that vast majority of accusations of this kind are false, and most of the real victim do not repport it. Kind of weird uh ?

It take only one person to ruin a reputation.

i don't think this makes any sense in the context of under aged theme

I feel like it is like the "harrasment" repported at HR.
A women say anything, you are fired. Even if you are the cleanest guy of the compagny.
2 good friends had this, i asked for changing sector with 100% male, way harder, but no drama.
So imagine accusation that involve a kid....

Do not forget that that vast majority of accusations of this kind are false, and most of the real victim do not repport it. Kind of weird uh ?

Obviously you didn't take a look at it, there are pics of his discord messages...its not a he said/she said moment...they provided proof so its good MA found this out extremely quickly and acted upon it....TBH i would have thought MA would be the last to know.

Status
Back