PC on Adj Jaguar and Adj Loudmouth

Koffe92

Guardian
Society
DT (DeagleTeam)
Chris Falcon Braveheart
As the title says.
Ive been gone for a while and alot of new items has appeared so Im checking the prices on some of them. As in Adj Jaguar (M) and Adj Doa Loudmouth. For now

Last edited:
I paid over 8K for Adj Jag in Jan-19. Might have been 9K I can't remember now.

I figured it wasn't bad stats compared to more uber armour at far higher prices.

Rick

I paid over 8K for Adj Jag in Jan-19. Might have been 9K I can't remember now.

I figured it wasn't bad stats compared to more uber armour at far higher prices.

Rick

Alright, thx for the answer :) :yay:

I just upgraded my vanilla Jag that did cost me tt+5k to Adjusted at the cost of 4k ped (2.8k tt) so I value it at tt+9k.

I have one of the Adj DOA Loudmouth, I have no idea what the value is but i collected all the stuff myself and no idea how many are in game, I know at least 2 as a T2 or T3 sold on auction for 10k but i think that buyer got lucky.

Took months to collect all the parts and went through 3.5k to 4k Hansidian Ingot just to craft one of the components needed to exchange it.

Always been curious of the value so like to know what people think, all i know is i cant ever see me selling mine due to the length of time it took to get the thing and the components required.

I have a set of tier 3 (5 piece) tier 4 (2 piece) with most near upgrade to 4. I would value it at around 12-13k. With durability enhancers I have almost no decay and with defense enhancers + plates I can tackle almost every thing in the game except really high end mobs.

Back