PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

DuckiX's hunting log

I was hunting for MU, basically Tiaraks all the time, because they drop awesome MU items. Completed stage 6 officially 12 times, but hunted even without a mission so approx 15 times I would say. I did believe, that if I will hunt this mob for great MU, I will eventually "profit" coz of MU and therefore I will be able to invest in my gear and progress in the game. I was always kinda able to survive, but even with this crazy awesome MU, my ped card went down. I didn't track my hunt, as I was thinking that there is no way I could go down with such nice MU. Well, I was mistaken. I did go decent on them, but after completing this stage 6 so many times and selling 1000s of TT value of hides with MU 155-165% and also other items my ped card went only down. I had one luck on nusuls looting UL whip which went for +450. But other than that, the game didn't give me anything. 0 luck.

So as I noticed, that I am not improving, I actually started to log my hunts and also my trades.
    I am using LP-45+A105imp+P20 and LR-45+A105imp+P20, buying them around 108% and P20 for 104%. So this is not the reason. It's the returns.
    Efficiency 69%, Ares ring improved, adj neme+5b, athenic modified.

92.21% return since I started to count.

I will show my recent hunts here. If u have any suggestion let me know. But from my experience, it is not possible to slowly profit and progress in the game even if u decide to hunt awesome MU, therefore I did move to other mobs, with hope for some ESI or basically, anything coz whole point of tiarak hunting just didn't work anyway. I was hoping to progress and get resto chip or something nice, but it seems, that for any progress in the game, further deposit is required. Which is not my aim.

Sitting on 14 983 PEDs out of 18 000.

https://ibb.co/3FzpN9k
    Last edited by DuckiX; 09-15-2019 at 18:51.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Mathilda nukegirl Chei
    Society
    Rangers
    Might be a good idea to track average MU looted

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Look at how often you get those MU items....even if they have a high MU, if you do not get enough then it doesn't help you to break even/profit. Lets look at your return of 92%

If you spend 1000 ped tt and get 900 ped shrapnel and 20 ped of high MU, then doesn't matter how many times you cycle this, you will never have enough to break even/profit.

However, if you spent 1000 ped tt and received 700 ped shrapnel and 220 ped of high MU (140% or higher), then you would breakeven/profit

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    From what I can tell based on your log, you're hunting too big mob for ped cycle. And a bit too much defense cost on Beladoth which means most likely you fapping a lot during hunt, thus giving you less optimal loot (Less MU overall). Not that beladoth has that much, but still .

Do at least 1000 ped runs on mobs like Beladoth and have at least 10k ped card to stack MU stuff.

Also 15k ped cycle is nothing, when you're hunting mobs like Beladoth / Togo. It won't tell you how good or bad your loot is at.

So, I did hunt today. I took your advice, kick myself in the butt and decided to actually... count everything down. I am not the MS office master, so it took me a while (read a long time). Hopefully, there are not many mistakes.

To help you to understand:
    1 hunt
    1352.21 PED cycled
    Young-Stalker killed
    4 globals (34,190,15,25)

Tiarak hide drop rate is 2.62% of the whole loot. I did use 3 other examples to provide some... hopefully valuable data for other noobs like myself. It is a theoretical same hunt with 85%/90%/95% return.

The outcome: Based on 1352.21 PED cycled, tiaraks can cover 3.8323%. Loot is dynamic and it does not always have to be the case. But, I will do this more often for more mobs I guess. Very valuable data I think.

Let me know what I can improve

https://ibb.co/nfNS6d6
    Last edited by DuckiX; 05-25-2019 at 19:02.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Good job on new tracking. You're on the right path.

I started a log 2019-05-15. And i'm tracking MU items as well (not all items though, only those I know I can sell on auction).

Here's my current totals. A bit small sample size (I do 1000 ped runs). But I'm doing well so far.

I hope it goes as well as it's going for me for you .

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MORFOC AS SERBAN
    Society
    AF-RFC
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good job on new tracking. You're on the right path.

I started a log 2019-05-15. And i'm tracking MU items as well (not all items though, only those I know I can sell on auction).

Here's my current totals. A bit small sample size (I do 1000 ped runs). But I'm doing well so far.

I hope it goes as well as it's going for me for you .
    I think that the main problem of these calculations lies in the fact that we never talk about the waiting time to sell this MU because between wait 50 hunt to have a sufficiently attractive stack and 1 hunt this is not the same bankroll.
    Born in Jason Centre in 2003
    Ghost Vagabond in 2017
    14 years of loot TT

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I will update my hunts in google docs instead of screens from now on.

How many tiaraks have you thus far killed? biggest multi?

How many? Hard to tell. Finished stage 6 13 times officially. Biggest loot was 728 PED on Tiarak old, 2nd biggest 560 on mature, 3rd young 375 PED. Did hunt even without a mission. So approx 15-18 times stage 6 finished. So officially 13*6000=78000 mobs if u would count 10 points for youngs only. Unofficially, 100k mobs, ish. If divided by avg point value it would be 13*60000/20.625=37 818 mobs killed in total. Plus, ofc Stage 1 to 5=18 475 mobs. 18475+37818=56293 would be the most accurate and reliable number of mobs killed.

Today, I did another run, updated the sheet. -112,74, 85.08% return. Even the drop rate of things was crazy bad. MU will add 4.58% to the loot. I'm kinda sick of the game atm.
    Last edited by DuckiX; 05-27-2019 at 12:51.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast