PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckiX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many? Hard to tell. Finished stage 6 13 times officially. Biggest loot was 728 PED on Tiarak old, 2nd biggest 560 on mature, 3rd young 375 PED. Did hunt even without a mission. So approx 15-18 times stage 6 finished. So officially 13*6000=78000 mobs if u would count 10 points for youngs only. Unofficially, 100k mobs, ish.

Today, I did another run, updated the sheet. -112,74, 85.08% return. Even the drop rate of things was crazy bad. MU will add 4.58% to the loot. I'm kinda sick of the game atm.

I hear you. No way near the numbers MA has stated. With that many kills and decent efficiency you should have a higher tt return. Tiarak Old 728 is a 700-900x, and the 560 pedder is a 1000x, so you did get those big multis in there as well... if 92 % tt is your return after 78k kills, that's very discouraging. It's just not worth playing the game with these costs.

Returns have been atrocies on tiarak for more then a week now for me as well and I can't say other mobs have been much better eighter... maybe mad period of the year?
    Anyway with the setup you're using and also the number of mobs you've killed the returns still suck big time...
    I will have a look at my log for the last year maybe(didn't record the date when I started tracking) and post here my returns if that's ok with you...don't want to take over you hunting log

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    I think one of the problems we have is peoples expectation. MA pulled some numbers out that were very vague as they did not give any indication to what was being hunted, player levels, etc. They said they enjoyed higher returns around the 95% mark etc (can't actually remember the numbers but they are on one of the threads). What people forget is these were averages, there will be players who received higher and players who received lower. People assume because the average is X that if they do not reach it that the system is broken and wrong....which is not the case.

You have provided your weapon setup, but not your looter level, that may help determine what your expected % should be. We don't fully know how looter plays into it, some say its 0.07% per level... others say its like evade and needs to be 5 levels higher than the mob level.

If the former, then you expected return could vary between 90% - 98% depending on your looter level (0-100)...not taking into account any MU you paid for the weapon and attachments. This doesn't take into account whether MA have a set % they take regardless (I.e if max return % is 98% or 99%) as we don't really know the loot algorithm.

The other part you need to consider is that you mention Tiarak have great MU items, however when looking at your sheet, you have 1339.93 TT of loot that is under 103% mu (most consider this as not worth selling and goes to TT machine). So thats around 90% of your total loot (1485.03) as TT fodder. Which means in that 10% of loot, you need to have an average of 150% MU if you got 95% TT return or 182% MU if you get 92% TT return. Only approx 26% of that 10% has MU over 150%. So chances of breaking even or profiting are slim.

As others have said, loot has suffered this past week, so maybe take a short break and do some selling of storage items, however when deciding what to hunt, its more than just what mob has the biggest MU items....frequency comes into play as well.

Hatchling
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Paul Thesisus King
    Society
    Pheonix Foundation
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I will update my hunts in google docs instead of screens from now on.
    Great notes but curious why you either didn't use formulas or show them?

Quote Originally Posted by Thesisus View Post
    Great notes but curious why you either didn't use formulas or show them?
    Have them in my office on PC. Just copy past results there.

New data added to the table.

Tiarak:
    Total loot 5026.26
    Total cost 5479.36
    Total return % 91.73%

Srsly 91.73% is very ugly...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    New data added to the table.

Tiarak:
    Total loot 5026.26
    Total cost 5479.36
    Total return % 91.73%

Srsly 91.73% is very ugly...
    Are you hunting them in taxed spawn?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    I think one of the problems we have is peoples expectation. MA pulled some numbers out that were very vague as they did not give any indication to what was being hunted.
    What MA might say yesterday, has no bearing on what they do tomorrow. I actually logged in today to do some test runs and see if loot would bounce with a good 1 - 2k HOF to cover a few days losses.

I had a load of globals but was still down around $30 for my activity today. The game is silly mode now, there's no amount of markup that could possibly cover daily activity. Unless you loot any exceptional item.

I've gone into 'dont care' hunting mode now, just burn up the ped and go wild. When it's gone it's gone. MA must know that whatever changes they made are unaffordable for most. So I've resigned myself to just accepting my peds are going pretty quick. When it gets to a pointless situation, it's just not worth worrying about survival.

I smile to myself thinking if I buy a 40k ring maybe my losses might reduce by $0.5 a day. As I said it's all got a bit out of hand now.

Oh well Entropia was fun while it lasted. Dont stress about it, burn up your ped on the card, you might as well go out with a bang so to speak. Throw some dollars at it occasionally if you feel like it, I think the times we could log in everyday and blast it up for the whole month are well are truly over (based on recent change).

Oh well, it is what it is.

Rick.
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    Are you hunting them in taxed spawn?
    Nope. I wish, Because I wouldnbt feel so bad about my results.

So, i had one mistake in the spreadsheet.

Tiarak:
    Total cost 5479.36
    Total loot 5252.81
    Total return % 95.865393039%

These are correct numbers.

Currently waiting for one big hit to cover all previous (non tiarak) loss.

-1630.67 and 92.81% return overall since 14/05/2019

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast