PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...bDE/edit#gid=0

TOTAL RETURN
    PED %
    92.65%

New data added. Selling gear/skills to cover.

Problem with skills mu and demand for them will make it very hard to cover the loses

Small update. From 06/09/2019 2 profitable hunts with 1st +216.38 2nd +20.19 at tt value. 16 negative runs with total of -2751

17763 PED cycled on tracked hunts. (only small hunts like 5-15 mobs were not tracked, did not achieve anything there anyway)

Also did some crafting, did keep just brief check on account value with website. -250 PED.

Sick.

Overall sitting on 93.37% in hunting (yet, i did not track everything)

Unlocked acievement of not achieving anything other than loosing crazy amount of ped.

Looted my 1st ESI with value of 14.16 ped on atrox young after more than 6 000 kills of those.

Last edited by DuckiX; 09-15-2019 at 18:31.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    You're switching mobs too much, that's one thing. It's unavoidable to go a few days on this mob and a few days to that mob to get a look at the loot, but then should be 10s of k per one mob, like you did on tiarak. The very system is biased so that usually you have a period of heating the mob ttwise so switching too much you'll go from one cold cheek to the other.

Then, is unrealistical to expect good MU from such a popular mob as atrox. As a rule of thumb, Caly mobs with missions are pure sh*t MUwise. Generally Caly is pure sh*t MUwise. And another rule of thumb is that the only missions worth doing are those which give general/defensive/FA. Atrox does fit there, but due to hp and particular high regen and very high player turnover, is not worth grinding with L. You can invest some TT loss in such mob if the projected mission reward is at least justified to some reasonable extent. And maybe if you happen to like the mob (as I do like for example maffoid and feffox, nomatter that they're sh*t too). So then maybe ok you pay 3 times more per said tt of evade but you enjoy it, for example.

Then, is the dps realm. Everyone and their mother is in the area armatrix 40 to 60, and that's where everyone and their mother fail. You have to be very creative to get a shot there MUwise. Also the prices on gear are very demanding and is very easy to get trapped into items, with too low bankroll.

Then, you should take a second look at your weapons and get into the habit of calculating/following spent MU vs looted MU. Stop being SO fixated on efficiency, ArMatrix series is simply not worth the MU. Afterall, your problem is not some -10 efficiency (which would be what, 0.7% turnover, seriously?), but MU balance.

Efficiency is caged at 70 if you don't break the bank for some mayhem or FEN item. So then what, if you cycle 10k peds with some good L ArM (which is 68-69 eff), you're looking at some 1-2% compared to total turnover put into MU. You'd need an UL with an efficiency of aprox 49 (amped) to justify that and I challenge you to find such ul item, usually you're still in the higher 50s or in the 60s with an UL, so there's 1% of your turnover thrown to the window.

Then the ArM have the awful habit of breaking over 3dpp amped, which brings you to the fantastic world of looting useless hides, wools and oils which go to tt anway, instead of shrapnel.

Just a pick a reasonable ul like adj mk2, adj ep41 or adj mad and go see the world and look for opportunities.

Finally, in what regards the actual effect of efficiency. It is not a guarantee, neither positive neither negative. When MA dropped some numbers, they specifically insisted that the biggest factor is number of kills. Most likely, good efficiency qualifies you at a range like, say, 95-101%, while lower efficiency qualifies you to a range of 93%-101%. But is a range, with wildly different inidividual results, and if 100 efficiency give 7% of the total loot, maybe screw that and think at the rest of 93%.

P.S: over last 40k turnover (40.042,32 to be precise), switching mobs too much, usually avoiding armatrix if I can help it, with biggest hit some 340ish, with awful periods of bad loot, I am at 94,99%. Usually I am between 96 and 97%, ever since 2.0
    Last edited by Kerham; 09-15-2019 at 21:09.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Small update. From 06/09/2019 2 profitable hunts with 1st +216.38 2nd +20.19 at tt value. 16 negative runs with total of -2751

17763 PED cycled on tracked hunts. (only small hunts like 5-15 mobs were not tracked, did not achieve anything there anyway)

Also did some crafting, did keep just brief check on account value with website. -250 PED.

Sick.

Overall sitting on 93.37% in hunting (yet, i did not track everything)

Unlocked acievement of not achieving anything other than loosing crazy amount of ped.

Looted my 1st ESI with value of 14.16 ped on atrox young after more than 6 000 kills of those.

If your Looter level is ~40 and efficiency 67-68, 93.37 % tt return is about where you - on average - should be. You have also cycled way too little on those big mobs to find your long term tt return. 20k trox means 75k turnover - and you will probably need higher kill count to average things out (i.e. getting the 500x and 1000x multis). Just for the record, I've killed at least 150k mobs, and my biggest multi so far was 500x, so that says a bit how many kills you need to see your "true" average.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3