PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

EU Hunter Tools, track your loot and calculate your profit in real time and some extra stats

Hey, I decided to make my own app and share it with the community.

Join the Discord to get the link and learn more about the tool (instructions, F.A.Q, updates...) we are 80+ members. Discord Server

The app do not use external connections or interacts with the game directly. Only uses the chat log file to get the information. Contacted the EU support team and they confirmed that there is not any problem with an app made this way.

Version 1.07b fatures: (Updated 08-06-19)
    • Track looted items and its value.
    • You can manually add value for items with random value as weapons, amps...
    • Calculate the shots made, ammo spent, the profit of the hunt and the efficiency.
    • Track up to 3 team mates loot value.
    • Overlay mode (works only with the game on window or windowed fullscreen mode), pop ups a compact window with basic loot and profit info that overlays the game. Useful for people with only one screen.
    • Track your shots done, how many criticals and the % of crit rate. Also how many times did the mob evade your attacks and your accuracy %. And how many PEDs you wasted by missing your taget :P and some extra stats.
    • You can copy and share your hunt summary.
    • Check your average damage per hit and your DPS.
    • Modify the MU value to get a more accurate balance.

Enjoy

Last edited by Arkshija; 06-08-2019 at 12:45.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    mg Joda VVV VVV
    Images
    Anyone used it? whats ur experience?
    Avatar name in game : mg Joda VVV VVV
    Game streaming : www.twitch.tv/jodaeu

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    So you have to be in a team?
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you have to be in a team?
    Yes, tools that reads the chat.log file needs you to be in a team. This is the only way to see your looted items on the chat and let the app read it.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Igor Kromas Guk
    Society
    Bercut Squad
    i saw it on twitch, GrannyKillzALot have used it
    very interesting tool

Quote Originally Posted by i.cromme View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i saw it on twitch, GrannyKillzALot have used it
    very interesting tool
    Nope not me bud

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    It's a good tool. But buggy.
    Doesn't appear to work with melee weapons (missed shots doesn't count).
    He should an option to add decay of your tool not just ammo burn. When i tested newest version with rifle it wasn't possible to add gun decay on "extra expenses".

The developer is busy in rl he said so won't be any new updates for a while. It's really a shame if he doesn't open source it. It may die like all the rest previous good tracking software over the years.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images
    Hey, I was recently introduced to you app through Calypso Companion. I have been working on setting up a tracker of my own as well and yours seems closer than the Entropia Life tracker to what I had in mind for setting up a App.

I all ready have a Excel spreadsheet with all the items from EntropiaWiki sourced, an excel spreadsheet with all the mobs and their maturities and stats for every mob from every planet, an excel spreadsheet with all the mine-able resources and what they are refined to, a spreadsheet with all craftable blueprints and the blueprints are source on their spreadsheets with the materials needed to craft each blueprint (this and more I am wanting to utilize on a broader system), A spreadsheet of all the weapons and armors as well as amps and scopes and their stats(this also is meant to be used in numerous implementation sources), a spreadsheet of all the mining stuff and their stats,. Generally the utilization on a broader system is determining value based on frequency and Popular demand, implementing environmental behavior social integration(Shops, Estates, Events"Parties or festivals"), and of course, like a APP like the Entropia Tycoon app or whatever, except accurate and constantly up to date. I have other ideas too, I am sure I am just drawing a blank right now.
    I actually have A LOT, but I am curious how you got the app setup? I have a general idea of how to get it going, but I have a lot going on and my mind is usually in 10 different places at once so I take things on as it comes to me. I have numerous other spreadsheets and maps of stuff, all planned to be used for different things as well as utilizing eachother to source information.

To give you an idea of what I had in mind and I would love to work directly with you on making it happen though I am also interested in seeing what you have done from with ground level.
    Statistics from each individual kill,
    A spreadsheet that records each kill and the loot that was in that kill loot, a other record that records total loot. This would be used to create a percentage meter. The percent of each loot type that you looted, and then a record that shows the percent likelihood that a mob is going to drop a specific item. (It is kind of like a Luck indicator)
    ... If there could be a way to track exactly "What mob and the maturity of the mob" That was being fought and looted at the time of loot, that would be amazing.
    Also, Something like LBML, if there could be something to take a picture of the Radar, or live feed the radar and whenever something is looted, it takes a picture of the Coordinates, and can indicate what mobs in certain Regions are dropping specific loot(As I am also creating a updated interactive Mobs Map for Maturities by mobs or something similar but could also be easily identified by maturity drops by region possibly)
    I made a new Mining Map that I am still working on instead of giving general regions where mining finds are being made, it gives exact locations on the map, how far underground it was, what tool was used, and what the mining find was and how big it was.
    But I have been focusing on the Hunting Tracker more than the Mining tracker.
    If you are interested in helping me establishing the framework system, I would be very grateful. And even if you don't help me, I will do what I can to help you while trying to overdo the all ready existing system in place on my own. >_<
    Last edited by Kain Dewey Fall; 07-12-2019 at 10:22.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kain Dewey Fall
    Society
    Specialized Planet Expedition Dominion
    Images
    I sent EntropiaLife a long and detailed description for a request of a live chart feed data system and all the records they have from the past years of the Tracker being active so that I could start doing a Loot Weather News on Twitch and Youtube through my Society News Report system I am wanting to start, Part of the News report would include *Loot Weather News*
    I am hoping they like the idea and that I can implement the system along with all my other projects by January 2020, I was last informed by EntropiaLife that the person would "pass this along to the one who handles the data base."
    It has been a long while but I will message them a few months before January worst come to worse. But I think it would be great to have my system up and running and that it could be utilized much more efficiently. Though it is kind of similar to what I requested from EntropiaLife.
    But either way, that is another thing I am trying to accomplish, looking for loot activity/ patterns throughout the days/weeks/months/years, and making predictions on loot like a weather news channel.
    -Yesterdays Loot and what it compared to our prediction of what the loot would be.
    -Current Loot and what it compared to what our prediction of what the loot would be today.
    -And predictions of loot for the next 3-5 days.
    There might have been a few other things added to the Support Contact I sent them about the idea. That this is the general idea.
    But yeah, I would really like to finish my app maintain it into all that I am wanting to do. Both works good too, whichever people refer to use, two works better than one >_<