Well Done MindArk!

The default settings aren't great for players returning from an extended break from Entropia.

thank You Mega, it is very helpful, it is been a while.

The default settings aren't great for players returning from an extended break from Entropia.
:thumbup:

thank You Mega, it is very helpful, it is been a while.

You used to turn a dial to dial a phone number, did you not move on from that?

I still ask to speak to the operator. ;)

Very true. Logged in again after 6 months this week and I found it confusing.

Some things are definitely better (after having tweaked some options), but my main gripe at the moment is not being able to drag a life bar from a mob or a player! :mad:

I thought I'd log in and see whats up, maybe shoot a few things, I might even make a small depo.... only to find 13 odd years of experience with the control set and camera is now completely useless and I now have to relearn how to do things. Er no thanks.

I never thought it would be something like this that made me say "I don't think I'll bother with this" with this game after all these years.

Whoever ok'd this needs their head examining :dunce:

Well done MindArk and goodbye!

would actually be easier for you to learn than us dedicated lifetime suckers that depo half or more of our monthly entertainment budgets and got to play more because of that. we are old dawgs trained on pavlovs for skilling and the relearning was difficult, and apparently MA is still not finished working on that.

i kinda thought you were being sarcastic on being unable to log in at all some people are currently experiencing.

Back