Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

Its free to play game folks. Such games can afford to be a little bit buggy/amateurish. Oh wait, i just lost 150 USD in the game last 14 days.

I can't even update.
1untitled.jpg

Same here.. even tried reinstall the program.. no luck...

Ahh I notice we're now running on the latest unreal engine. Nice platform upgrade!

Right on thats awesome news. I logged in earlier quick to test but was all buggy with chats etc n logged back out. Ill check later when i get in.

Same here .. Like WTF !

Yep..same issue here..already chatted with Live Support...they said.i should open a support case....but i guess they already know it

Its free to play game folks. Such games can afford to be a little bit buggy/amateurish. Oh wait, i just lost 150 USD in the game last 14 days.

Made me laugh,...hahah. I honestly beleive the system tracks your damage done and measures it against your cost to kill. So assuming thats the case, the system will pay you back what is owes you, after any bugs are fixed.

I'm not entirely confident though, I often wonder if MA look at owed loot (against the above calc), and say Mmmmm I'll slice off some of that. Oh look he's deposited again, that 2K we owe him, we'll keep that.

Who knows. The game is ruthless, if doesn't give you the necessary cuddles you need and earned be ruthless back. I'd love to go out on the beers with those guys in the Ma office though, they're probably my type of people. I have feeling they have a wicked sense of humour.

I can see it now, after 6 pints, arm around the shoulder... Rick I know we f**ked you, but we love you really mate. Yeah yeah yeah, get the f***ing beers in....hahaha.

Rick

Last edited:
Just logged in.

Private chat bug - confirmed

Soc Chat - not there at all

FL - seems to be ok for me

Custom chat channels - not working

Was able to update and log in now.

[System]: Service not available at the moment

Nice. I look forward to seeing what potential improvements this platform has to offer for the future.

Nice. I look forward to seeing what potential improvements this platform has to offer for the future.

Well the most noticable should be proper use of memory and multi core support. Performance should double or tripple even possibly on a good system. I havent played unreal in a decade but im hoping for a more seamless smooth experience

Well the most noticable should be proper use of memory and multi core support. Performance should double or tripple even possibly on a good system. I havent played unreal in a decade but im hoping for a more seamless smooth experience

So are we no longer using cryengine:scratch2:

I think its cry engine 5.5 or its cry engine 5.0 , because they announced in cry engine that they will update their engine to cry engine 5.5 for this summer.

If you check out cry engine webpage you can find out more about features and updates on that engine and also as well you can see future engine updates ....

Last edited:
And now ALL private chats are broken from your FL :scratch2:

1+ Chats are down ^^

I think its cry engine 5.5 or its cry engine 5.0 , because they announced cry engine 5.5 for this summer.

If you check out cry engine webpage you can find out more about features and updates on that engine and also as well you can see future engine updates ....

Im not at my system atm to verify. Tbh id like a confirmation at this point which it is and what version before i get excited about benefits :)

Was able to update and log in now.

[System]: Service not available at the moment

Does you do something specific to pass update?

From my perspective I see game attempt to install x64 vcredist (which can't run, because I have 32bit installation here)

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release.

Would love to see what this extensive testing entails :lolup:

Would love to see what this extensive testing entails :lolup:

[FONT=&quot]A Software Tester Goes To A Bar[/FONT]

• Orders one beer
  • Orders zero beer
  • Orders 999 beers
  • Orders #ad&8d* beer
  • Orders .5 beer
  • Bring his own beer
  • Tries to sell his beer to the bar
  • Orders an empty beer bottle
  • Doesn’t order anything
  • Orders a beer every one minute
  • Tries to grab a beer from someone else

Remove from programs : Microstoft Visual C++ 2016 Redistributable (x86) and (x64) or higher. EU want to update version 2015 and it cant as you have higher version installed

that did the trick

clusterfuck noun (clus·​ter·​fuck | \ ˈklə-stər-ˌfək ) - vulgar slang

plural "clusterfucks"

: a complex
and utterly disordered and mismanaged situation : a muddled mess

"This is just another example of an MA clusterfuck".

Thanks for opening, punchline was as follows

First real customer walks in and asks where the bathroom is.
The bar bursts into flames, killing everyone.

[FONT=&quot]A Software Tester Goes To A Bar[/FONT]

• Orders one beer
  • Orders zero beer
  • Orders 999 beers
  • Orders #ad&8d* beer
  • Orders .5 beer
  • Bring his own beer
  • Tries to sell his beer to the bar
  • Orders an empty beer bottle
  • Doesn’t order anything
  • Orders a beer every one minute
  • Tries to grab a beer from someone else

i am in game loged i dont know what you talk about c++ :D you wana say i didnt install latest c++ ha ? :D
lol
btw i dont have c++ 2015 on pc at all only 2013 and 2017

Does you do something specific to pass update?

From my perspective I see game attempt to install x64 vcredist (which can't run, because I have 32bit installation here)

No, I just tried again and it worked.

Back