Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

My Desktop (windows 10) updated yesterday with no problems. Today I tried to update my gaming laptop ASUS ROG running windows 8. It wou;dn't update and flagged the error "The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing" Seems to be related to missing or corrupt file in C++ - i dont know if this helps identify the current issue

Download updated Micro$oft C++ 2015 alright... then got stuck loading planet data. Did uncheck all in »Tools« except for Caly-related/Space and could complete Update. Login after that took quite awhile but I got in finally.

(Win 7 Home/64-bit)

I got on after the update and they fixed chat. I even relogged and got back on with no problem. Then I dc'd and couldn't get back in game. I get to the loading screen right after the client loader and typing in my password but it just keeps saying "Loading".:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Also stuck on the loading screen. Awesome. I even waited several days after the initial patch thinking there would be a fix. :(((((((((

Also stuck on the loading screen. Awesome. I even waited several days after the initial patch thinking there would be a fix. :(((((((((

Cant connect.. having a api ms win runtime thingie error pfff

Cant connect.. having a api ms win runtime thingie error pfff

-> depends on which error you have there exact...if it says..there is a msxx.dll missing...then google it and install it from a LEGIT site like Microsoft.com..

Then step by step

No problem on Win10 x64 and it didn't try to install VC++ redist, but I've already had a bunch of them installed (2005, 08, 10, 12, 13, 17).

I can't even update.
1untitled.jpg

OMG OMG ...I GOT PASSED IT..DOwnloading all other files after this one...Hope this helps for you too

First...unistall any vc+ 2015 redist version you got on your pc

THEN RESTART PC....

then go to your ENTROPIA FOLDER in my case c:\Entropia Universe) --> in the Redist folder...Install both versions manually...

Then i restarted the client loader and it went through the error step and downloaded all th rest of the files...

Hope this works for you 2 guys and girls...

Eddie

No problem on Win10 x64 and it didn't try to install VC++ redist, but I've already had a bunch of them installed (2005, 08, 10, 12, 13, 17).

I tried but they dont let me ... Si tryin a windows update now ...

Thank you ☺️

OMG OMG ...I GOT PASSED IT..DOwnloading all other files after this one...Hope this helps for you too

First...unistall any vc+ 2015 redist version you got on your pc

THEN RESTART PC....

then go to your ENTROPIA FOLDER in my case c:\Entropia Universe) --> in the Redist folder...Install both versions manually...

Then i restarted the client loader and it went through the error step and downloaded all th rest of the files...

Hope this works for you 2 guys and girls...

Eddie

Ty ill try and let you know ..☺️☺️

Guys if you are unable to play and you feel like watching someone shooting HOT mobs I will stream tonight : https://www.twitch.tv/messi91eu
I will hunt Some big Yuka/Kamaldons if you don't mind :))

Some friends said loot is hot since the update and I can't wait to grab some :)

Last edited:
It worked

Thank you all for your help. So i did Windows update and i repaired Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable *86 . Ive win 7 ..64 bits .. So it worked phewww ...

Ty ☺️☺️

Rippy

Did anyone figure out what the update was?

I have tried everything i know of to make this work with some help.. Still not working for me. Tried to delete the existing 2015-2017 C+ Redistributables, uninstalled Entropia, Reinstalled Entropia, restarted computer, repaired Redistributables again. Reboot again.. Nothing. Guess i need some time off.

I have tried everything i know of to make this work with some help.. Still not working for me. Tried to delete the existing 2015-2017 C+ Redistributables, uninstalled Entropia, Reinstalled Entropia, restarted computer, repaired Redistributables again. Reboot again.. Nothing. Guess i need some time off.

Did you use the vc redist version in the entropia\redist folder too?? this worked for me

Did you use the vc redist version in the entropia\redist folder too?? this worked for me

Yea i did :( It is not working, still at loading screen.

Same here ... is too short

Are all of you on the Akmuul server?

I reinstalled Entropia twice, deleted reinstalled and updated the C++ redistributables i don't know how many times.. This still did not work to get me past the loading screen. Troubleshooting the next step was able to login to my friends account from my client loader.. But when he tried to login to my account, it did the same thing and was stuck at the loading screen. He also has been playing all day without any issues on his account.

So what this comes down to is: Akmuul Server is FUBAR.. That is where Zippo is currently.

I think we should all send support cases asking for our avatar's to be moved to Twin Peaks or a server that is currently up and actually working. Has anyone ingame tried to go to Akmuul?

All went fine here... I can back to sweat a bit more tonight. :D

Windows 10 64 bit and EU client at 64 bits.

Feel bad for those that can't upgrade hope MA deliver a fix or some instructions on how to make the game working again.

Game graphics look cool too hope the returns could look the same the next time I "gamble".

For Science I broke my character.

It's the Akmuul server which is broken.

After troubleshooting with zippo, I just moved my character to Akmuul and then logged off and now I'm unable to log in as well.

The issue is at Akmuuls server.

After troubleshooting with zippo, I just moved my character to Akmuul and then logged off and now I'm unable to log in as well.

Yes same here. Akmuul server is not working

yee akmul is borken still big mess up this vu

Someone in my soc said they can't log in and they are at Akmuul as well. He requested to be moved by support. Don't know if that worked.

Legend say that Mindark destroyed PVP few years ago and now they are working on it.Since they are not playing their own game they have no clue what to add to the zone to make it interesting for people who spent millions of peds in their gear.

Are all of you on the Akmuul server?

Confirmed.

I have tried logging in with Windows 10 64 bit in full screen mode and Windows 7 32 bit in windowed mode. Both failed. Both on Akmuul. Both stuck on Loading....

Borrowed a friend's login who's on RT and got right in.

Akmuul server is FUBAR as stated.

CO

oh finally...
the minipatch tonite finally solved the C++ problem.

who am i to tell MA what to do, but GET A QA!!

Dang! Thanks for the info I am at OLA #39 and can't log in... Guess it's support case time!

Back