Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Entropia Universe platform upgrade

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

New content?? Lol in our dreams..

And here we have new leader in my list of the best patch notes ever
(Diablo 3's 1.0.6 was the leader so far xD)

Anyone managed to log in and play since the VU - currently at work so cant check for a few hours

Ahh I notice we're now running on the latest unreal engine. Nice platform upgrade!

Friend list doesn't work properly: time offline, location etc. is just blank.
private chat doesn't work properly either: tried to send pm to a friend, just got error.

What is purpose of this kind of "release notes" ? Zero informative value.

So... we have two kinds of Release Notes now. Release notes when they introduce something new to wide player base like Crystal Palace and Share system and "release notes" when they tweak, balance something ingame related to economy or other upgrade and change related to gameplay, which we can not know from release notes currently.

Which one of those two release notes are more important in RCE ?

teams not working properly

What is purpose of this kind of "release notes" ? Zero informative value.

So... we have two kinds of Release Notes now. Release notes when they introduce something new to wide player base like Crystal Palace and Share system and "release notes" when they tweak, balance something ingame related to economy or other upgrade and change related to gameplay, which we can not know from release notes currently.

Which one of those two release notes are more important in RCE ?

Ye.-.you need a bit of patience in written infos about Release notes....atm the only news is the Plattform upgrade from OP...

the more detailed infos are coming around the day then usually...

Huge chat lag means I am unable to re-invite folk to private chat channels, or if I do will take at least 8 times longer (yes I got bored enough to time it, and tbh I don't want to be sat here doing it this time tomorrow

Type mindark into user register to try to chat to live support it crashes game (twice now)

and at least one attempt to use /invite #channel name [avatar name] was met with cannot load /listignored

so while a platform update is probably way overdue, can we at least check it works before you load it next time

so while a platform update is probably way overdue, can we at least check it works before you load it next time

no they cant and wont ... its mindark we talk about :laugh:

BUGtropia forever <3 dont play at VU days if u dont like bugs :lolup:

ps i am trying to drill a claim wich sems a hard task todo atm ... but i kinda enjoy it :D

A network administrator is drafted into army. In the first shooting drill, he doesn't hit any targets at all. The sergeant asks:
- Have you ever been shooting, son?
- All bullets left my device just fine, the problem must be at the other end.

Me yesterday:

Wooow tomorrow huge 420 mb update, cool ! I wonder whats new. This is so exciting !

Me today:

Ehmm... why does it take so long ? "few hours later" ... Finnaly 420 mb of neeeew content... Oh, all bugs... again.

Disappointing.

A network administrator is drafted into army. In the first shooting drill, he doesn't hit any targets at all. The sergeant asks:
- Have you ever been shooting, son?
- All bullets left my device just fine, the problem must be at the other end.

that's awesome... he must work for MA :)

Error: The chat service is unavailable
Error: The chat service is unavailable
Failed to get the list of ignored people

:scratch2:

No society channel after relog.
[System]: Service not available at the moment.
WHY in flying fucks do they not shut down the servers already???? THIS IS A GAMEBREAKING BUG IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A MMORPG with real cash economy. A MMORPG without basic functionality like chatting?

amazing, ill come back later, finally a structural upgrade to the platform, i guess it was required to both improved graphics updates, share system, maybe vocal chat and visor support?

also, amazed how they was able to pull all these content in place in such short term. i can see great days coming up on EU.
thank you mindark!

Reactions: Geo
I can't even update.
1untitled.jpg

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes:

- Removed all chats (Too much talking means less turnover)
- Removed friendlist (Too much talking means less turnover).
- More bugs (Get a free cookie for each bug found - offer limited to 10000 cookies)

EDIT: Only 6832 cookies left and counting ...

No society channel after relog.
[System]: Service not available at the moment.
WHY in flying fucks do they not shut down the servers already???? THIS IS A GAMEBREAKING BUG IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A MMORPG with real cash economy. A MMORPG without basic functionality like chatting?

i dont have any friends

Back