Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

I could not download however once cleaning all browsers ( had to do both Edge and Chrome history) and any download history and any other rubbish floating around had no trouble. Windows 10

Congratz DurakJung, when you says you couldn't download did the 95% update error came *Failed to update EU.An error occurred while applying the update.Please try again later*or was it different?
Also was the error Visual C++ 2015 related? And if so did you just delete browse history? So I have Mozilla Firefox installed I'll just delete browse history or reinstall Mozilla and get rid of bookmarks also?
Thanks.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0-dll-is-missing

* try to manually install in your entropia universe \redist folder the vc++2015 redist package / or repair it in controlpanel*

hope this helps,
Eddie

is not working, the instalation of vc2015 is working good but the api dll stii missing few more after this, i take the dll's separatly , but the upgrade still stop at 95%, or if you try to unninstal the game, you cannot instatall again , another error apeair at the instalation of the game. Something was very wrong with this update for many people.

Last edited:
is not working, the instalation of vc2015 is working good but the api dll stii missing few more after this, i take the dll's separatly , but the upgrade still stop at 95%, or if you try to unninstal the game, you cannot instatall again , another error apeair at the instalation of the game. Something was very wrong with this update for many people.

(((yes for my client loader to even start i needed the vc++ 2012 runtime....then during the update it was the 2015 version on top )))

Yes i also wrote it pages before and in a pm....this time there are many different issues..because also of ppl different computer , os versions,installed components etc...

not every solution is there for all....every issue has another solution way

still the same, impossible to update after 95%. Weekends are weekends.. even for those who are making mistakes.
Someone should get fired grrrrrrrrrr

still the same, impossible to update after 95%. Weekends are weekends.. even for those who are making mistakes.
Someone should get fired grrrrrrrrrr

I know when I suffered from a bad update many years ago, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled from scratch from the www.entropiauniverse.com webpage.

I wasn't on metered internet so it didn't cost me any $ but after a few hours I was good to go.

Maybe an option to consider? :scratch2:

(make sure you have saved any log / screenshot folders just in case. If you have the HDD space, you can even make a copy of the entire Entropia folder.)

I know when I suffered from a bad update many years ago, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled from scratch from the www.entropiauniverse.com webpage.

I wasn't on metered internet so it didn't cost me any $ but after a few hours I was good to go.

(make sure you have saved any log / screenshot folders just in case. If you have the HDD space, you can even make a copy of the entire Entropia folder.)

Hey Mega,

Unfortunately it doens't let you reinstall it.
I tried to and it stops at 95% at which time an error comes.
Please check the previous forum posts in this thread for more info.

Edit: I remember having a similar issue when I started playing the game in 2010 related to C++.
I wasn't playing to much then so just logged off for a few days even 2 weeks and when I cameback it was okay.
Really hope by toesday/wensday the new patch will fix it.

Last edited:
Hey Mega,

Unfortunately it doens't let you reinstall it.
I tried to and it stops at 95% at which time an error comes.
Please check the previous forum posts in this thread for more info.

I'd download the relevant files from here (first) for my OS

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

then uninstall those from my PC as well, reboot and then install Entropia from the webpage without installing the MS ones.

See what happens. Whats the worst that could happen?

The above is what *I* would do, you try it at your own risk. ;)

Thanks for the sugestion Mega, I tried.

I started with 2015-2019 C++ version when the game was fully installed and no success.
After I tried to uninstall it and go for just the 2017 C++ version and didn't work either.
Then I tried an earlier 2015 version (from here https://www.itechtics.com/microsoft...inks/#Microsoft_Visual_C_Redistributable_2012) version 14.0.23026 and what would happen is when Client Loader would open it would install the latest version on top of this one, specifically 14.0.24215 and delete the earlier C++ 2015 version.

I really think Cunning Haruto Rat was correct, the issues start after the C++ is installed, and I remember having a similar issue in 2010 when I just started playing and was fixed later on, because 1-2 weeks later I remember I was able to play without a problem.

Fres EU installation crashed at 95%

I am not single. Why this game is not stable after so many years. After fresh installation at 95 % EU installation Kaboom and I was frustrated too. What to do? Do I wait for another year for stability :yup::yup::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Not everything is bad. That grey aura around my avatar is gone. The graphics look more vivid and sharpen. Overall it look way better!

Hope all the updates / login issues get sorted soon.

hey, thanks but I already did that (fresh install) 2 days ago, and nothing happened, so I'm still waiting for some update from MA side.

mindark dont work for weekend, so you can expect some answers tomorrow :laugh:

Message to MA CEO!

With all the respect I have for you to realize this glorious virtual world and for the work that has been going on all these years....entropia need to be ready and made available for all platforms posible and imposible, including people for the maintenance, this issue must be taken into account by the MA management. There is no other way for the succes of this world where we live in for so many years. This investment must be prioritized with all costs. Thank you .

PC. from xp and all
Mobile. Android Playstore. iOS Apple.
Microsoft - Xbox. Xbox 360 Elite. Xbox 360 E. Xbox one ...
Nintendo/3ds/wii/ds. Game Boy Advance. Game Boy colour
Sony - Playstation. Playstation Portable. Playstation 4. Playstation 3

at least these!

Must be someone there who understand the future and i'm sure there is, the CEO vision for sure there is much further in the future than ours and understand exactly . Thanks for your time and for your understanding.

p.s this is not a time for thinking and waiting, everybody need to be pushed to go to ''war'' for this game to take his place in world gaming! This game need two things : more players and more deposits. The only way to do that are more platforms and perfect maintance. The world wait for you MA!!!

Last edited:
Perhaps there is a sarcasm here I'm missing, but I read you post twice and did not see it.

Can you please name one intricate game that is playable on "at least" these platforms?

Message to MA CEO!

With all the respect I have for you to realize this glorious virtual world and for the work that has been going on all these years....entropia need to be ready and made available for all platforms posible and imposible, including people for the maintenance, this issue must be taken into account by the MA management. There is no other way for the succes of this world where we live in for so many years. This investment must be prioritized with all costs. Thank you .

PC. from xp and all
Mobile. Android Playstore. iOS Apple.
Microsoft - Xbox. Xbox 360 Elite. Xbox 360 E. Xbox one ...
Nintendo/3ds/wii/ds. Game Boy Advance. Game Boy colour
Sony - Playstation. Playstation Portable. Playstation 4. Playstation 3

at least these!

Must be someone there who understand the future and i'm sure there is, the CEO vision for sure there is much further in the future than ours and understand exactly . Thanks for your time and for your understanding.

p.s this is not a time for thinking and waiting, everybody need to be pushed to go to ''war'' for this game to take his place in world gaming! This game need two things : more players and more deposits. The only way to do that are more platforms and perfect maintance. The world wait for you MA!!!

Update - So my my desktop updated fine but I also suffered from the Virtual C issue on my gaming laptop (windows 8). In the end I factory reseted the laptop and freshly installed EU.The whole process took about 2 hours but the laptop now runs EU fine. Much easier and quicker than trying to figure out where the Virtual C has gone wrong.

I know it's a bit of a "hammer" solution, but it worked

Perhaps there is a sarcasm here I'm missing, but I read you post twice and did not see it.

Can you please name one intricate game that is playable on "at least" these platforms?

the ideea is to concentrate the resurces on these two problems: players+deposits which come from more platforms+better maintenance., not to spend everything on petcom and virtual coins. Are many games on at least 3 platforms, you can look at top 10 games with most turnover. I hope you got 'GOOGLE'!!!?

OK, not all, but microsoft+android+ios should be a big target and the main target. I dont say i make thei'r target, but man this is minimum common sense. You cannot wait a week becouse an upgrade is wrong, are you kiddin me? this is not normal. Faster and good maintenance is important, no ofence.

Where can I download Battle Royale?

You can download in the following places:
PC/Mac - Fortnite.com
Xbox - Xbox Marketplace
PlayStation - PlayStation Store
iOS - Available on App Store
Android - Download Here
Nintendo Switch - Nintendo eShop

must be something linked with the registry, i think. I unistaled the game and all the redistributable. i try to re-instal the game and is the same error. i cannot instal the game again. Next step is to reinstal the windows and start over but that when i will have some free time. Very hard stuff to do for the average entropia player, if you ask me.

Well, from my (linux+wine) perspective, all fixed by re-install game in clean 64 wine prefix. I break, when it start download planets data, and copy files from my old installations, then re-run. I install vcredist from "failed" installation' folder, manually upfront before install. After install all works, except icons (probably wine issue, it wants "natural" d3dx9_34.dll and d3dcompiler_47.dll). I'll make detailed post in linux related topic at weekend, with detail explanation of each step.

Reactions: San
Well, from my (linux+wine) perspective, all fixed by re-install game in clean 64 wine prefix. I break, when it start download planets data, and copy files from my old installations, then re-run. I install vcredist from "failed" installation' folder, manually upfront before install. After install all works, except icons (probably wine issue, it wants "natural" d3dx9_34.dll and d3dcompiler_47.dll). I'll make detailed post in linux related topic at weekend, with detail explanation of each step.

ya this was my first and last experience with wine. sad that anti microsoft people get no love from MA. did i mention i hate microsoft?

as for visionaries with high potential. i think there was only one, and he's long gone.

must be something linked with the registry, i think. I unistaled the game and all the redistributable. i try to re-instal the game and is the same error. i cannot instal the game again. Next step is to reinstal the windows and start over but that when i will have some free time. Very hard stuff to do for the average entropia player, if you ask me.

That's a bit extreme for me Niky,

Reinstalling the Windows and upgrading.

I am hoping tomorrow or the day after that it will improve.

I imagine that a new patch could come.

Also as I wrote before, I experienced a similar issue in 2010 when I had just started playing.

C++ related and I relogged after a few weeks and was fixed.

From the people who were able to play, could you please let me know if there was that 1 hour downtime today?

I have tried a couple of times today and no luck up to now, still not working.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you know its really funny situation.
After todays update, which stated:
"On Tuesday 2019-06-04 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a brief maintenance.
We estimate a downtime of 30 minutes.
This downtime is a maintenance window only."
I thought problem with client update will be solved. I uninstalled redistributables 2015 and even 2012, also uninstalled entropia universe game client, restarted PC, and started fresh install and guess what
1untitled.jpg

almost a week from this buggy update and no fix, and no comments. Do MA guys really thinks its normal??? you know what, you need Donald Trump in management, because he can do magic things by using just 3 simple words.

It is slow yes Vix, but I am still hopeful.

This previous sunday I remember seeing Ludwig from Mindark reading comments in this thread.
So I think they are still working on it.
Just would like to see more news from Mindark.
I don't mind waiting and trying new ideas every day even if they don't work, that's how we grow
and one never knows in a moment it will be fixed.

It is slow yes Vix, but I am still hopeful.

This previous sunday I remember seeing Ludwig from Mindark reading comments in this thread.
So I think they are still working on it.
Just would like to see more news from Mindark.
I don't mind waiting and trying new ideas every day even if they don't work, that's how we grow
and one never knows in a moment it will be fixed.

Yes, Ludvig is reading this thread now, and I saw him few times here already. But being silent does not helps. Ludvig could give at least some estimation WHEN they gonna fix it?

P.S. as I already said few times rolling back to previous working version would be best option after such fail.

The same thing happens at 95% on a completely fresh installation (wiped partition) of Windows 7 32 bit.

So far looks like Windows 7 / Linux problem ... windows 8 and 10 pro work fine

I'm on Windows 7 and had no problems, and another installation under Linux which also updated without hassle (got some issues with screen resolution there but not because of this update).

The same thing happens at 95% on a completely fresh installation (wiped partition) of Windows 7 32 bit.

these maintaince guys start to become funny now :), fucking joke :lolup:, is just ...CRAZY man !!!

Back