Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

Would love to know what type of computers some people are running. 64bit came out with like Windows XP or something, thats around 10-15 years ago. I upgrade computers every 5-6 years, my last one ran 64bit processors fine and didn't cost very much and im currently on year 4 with this computer. Just installed and booted EU up on it on everything updated fine. Also tried a virtual machine using windows XP, one using windoes 7 and those both updated fine.

People have no problems depositing and burning through money in this game but won't spend the money to upgrade their system....would be interesting to see what would happen to the game if MA said they limit support to windows 7 and 10 64bit.....would we lose 3/4 of the population????

Entropia really only needs a good gfx card.
I run it on a core2quad 8 GB ram,( before core i3/5/7 existed).
Nvidia 1050 GTX ti inside
Works great in full HD.
(Yes win 7 , 64 bit,)

i got it, on windows ultimate 7 sp1 64:yay::yay:, after many shity days and almost 14 windows instals. In my opinion its a registry problems and error and problems between 15 and 15-19, you realy need a program to clean the registry and force updates, old ones and new ones. You just need to try every posibility. I was actualy lucky, i was out of any other posibility, was out of ideeas. To make an ideea of the updates the system is now 21.5 GB. I can say that you need a pro to do this or to try every shit you can and to have few days at your disposal. Is a mess in my head, but i can say that you need a software to clean any shit, registry specialy, after any game instal or distributable instal and uninstal.

So: reinstal windows on a formated partition, dont need to erase all the partition, only system and entropia ones.
check and clean registry and any problems
upgrade the windows with old and new uprgrades, like everything 21.5gb or close, if you can believe that.
instal '15-19' distributable from windows, not 15
instal the game and pray :eyecrazy:

i swear i dont know wtf i did more last time and work, was so many times i got wrong......but these are the main ideeas.

if not work, do the same 2-3 times to understand what you need to do or how you can reach every step easier. Change, adapt and be flexible, there is a way, is there. i dunno wtf to say more then this.

Good fucking luck, you need :joda:
:tiphat:

REINSTAL WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64, it dont work either

so that was the story of this game? is this the begining of the end?

and why not upgrade to win 10 ? Where is the problem ? You will need to update next year anyway

No we dont.

Well not forced to but there will be no updates whatsoever or support for WIn 7 after January 14th 2020. That meaning it will be not included when developing software either.

Well not forced to but there will be no updates whatsoever or support for WIn 7 after January 14th 2020. That meaning it will be not included when developing software either.

windows_7_usage_jun2019.jpg

We'll see.

Last edited:
yeah cos windows 7 is the best VU that MS has ever spawned-ok keep believing :)

yeah cos windows 7 is the best VU that MS has ever spawned-ok keep believing :)

Well I've seen from Windows 2.0 to 10.0.

Windows 7.0 IS the best OS they ever made.

four_legs_good_two_legs_bad.jpg

You keep believing whatever adverts tell you, makes no difference to me. ;)

it is still impossible to update game client on windows 10 pro 32bit (stops at 95%). I have managed to update game client on windows 8, but the problem that the PC with win 8 is not mine.

Its so sad that MA doesn't gives any information about it.. will the fix will be provided or it not gonna happen... give at least anything because I WANT TO PLAY!

I had same issue whit update, almost 4 weeks off I solved it, so that i had to format C and instal new win 10 64 bit and all is alright, a last system i had win 7,im glad that is it ok gl whit it

Finally I got it working on my windows 10 32bit :yay::yay::yay:
I want to say "thanks" to MA for nonresponsiveness and inability of fixing development mistakes.
And a REAL THANK YOU for Jetsina for the tip of copying files from one PC to another.

UPDATE - I've got it working - more info in a few mins - work calls!
(and MA doing some technical downtime for their screwed up event lol)

ok, what I did:
I basically copied all the files (except the dynamic content that is the main bulk of data) from my working comp to the vista comp via USB. I left the dynamic content as it already was, hoping it would spare many GB of downloading. As I wasn't sure about what settings get stored where, I changed the tools on the working comp to force 32-bit before I copied the files.

Suddenly the vista comp did not want to update redist anymore and proceeded to download the necessary additional dynamic content and compact it. Then I managed to log on - simple as that - to be faced with downtime for maintenance for summer mayhem lol!

So, how do people without a working solution get a working set of folders to copy? Is there a mirror anywhere of necessary and current files? MA, you reading this?

Really! Weeks of all this fuss and there IS a reasonable solution that at least has worked for me! Zero thanks to you-know-who in all of this, but I'd have hoped we could have done better/faster as a community too tbh!

GOOD LUCK!

This have solved crash at 95% of update problem, and game client finally updated normally. If anybody still has the problem with update, try this before buying new PC ;)

Finally I got it working on my windows 10 32bit :yay::yay::yay:
I want to say "thanks" to MA for nonresponsiveness and inability of fixing development mistakes.
And a REAL THANK YOU for Jetsina for the tip of copying files from one PC to another.

This have solved crash at 95% of update problem, and game client finally updated normally. If anybody still has the problem with update, try this before buying new PC ;)

Glad that's somebody helped at least ... :)

Back