Graphene composite

Want to sell 1 rare GRAPHENE COMPOSITE

SB:750 peds
BO: 800 peds

Only pure peds please

Post yours offers in this thread or PM

SOLD!! Thread can be closed.

Last edited:
Just want to say I think your price is a bit low on this considering the other components needed to make a smuggler armor plate 1 UL are like 100 ped max ( Moonshine plate 1 (L) which is 30 tt max value and 10 graphene polymers which are 1 ped each and you could probably find them for 200% MU or less) and the smuggler plate 1 is worth +1500 MU roughly. Someone correct me if I'm wrong as I don't know whether there is a mission or some other factor I don't know about associated with the turn in.

Just want to say I think your price is a bit low on this considering the other components needed to make a smuggler armor plate 1 UL are like 100 ped max ( Moonshine plate 1 (L) which is 30 tt max value and 10 graphene polymers which are 1 ped each and you could probably find them for 200% MU or less) and the smuggler plate 1 is worth +1500 MU roughly. Someone correct me if I'm wrong as I don't know whether there is a mission or some other factor I don't know about associated with the turn in.

If you had one you would sell it for 600peds just to sell it fast . you always doing that :laugh:
The price is good, fair.

Graphene composite

Want to sell 1 rare GRAPHENE COMPOSITE

SB:800 peds
BO: 900 peds

Only pure peds please

Post yours offers in this thread or PM

I bought 2 or 3 a while ago, one was a bit less than SB but others were right on the money as far as what he's asking. free bump

Back