PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Stalker
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Buckaroo Buck Banzai
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Confirmed the issue in Akmuul, I am going through the same experience.
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_buck.jpg

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

Request to be moved via a Support Case

Hello PCF Community,

The correct action here is indeed to submit a Support Case and request your avatar be moved to another location. Support is very aware of this issue and is moving Avatars to other locations as they are notified via the support cases.

As a reminder, Live Support is a great resource, but moving Avatars is something that cannot not be done by us at this time.

We appreciate the community support For Live Support, and strive to assist when we can.

Best regards,

Apollo

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MindArk|LiveSupportApollo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hello PCF Community,

The correct action here is indeed to submit a Support Case and request your avatar be moved to another location. Support is very aware of this issue and is moving Avatars to other locations as they are notified via the support cases.

As a reminder, Live Support is a great resource, but moving Avatars is something that cannot not be done by us at this time.

We appreciate the community support For Live Support, and strive to assist when we can.

Best regards,

Apollo

Sometimes we wonder , what exactly can you guys do ?))
    Never heard a friend saying : I did contact live support and my problem got fixed
    We do appreciate you guys work on this matter anyway.

We do get wins!

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Sometimes we wonder , what exactly can you guys do ?))
    Never heard a friend saying : I did contact live support and my problem got fixed
    We do appreciate you guys work on this matter anyway.
    Hi Messi,

We do get wins, and resolve lots of problems, but the sticky wickets always get much more publicity as you can well imagine.

I appreciate your support.

Regards,

Apollo

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Hi Messi,

We do get wins, and resolve lots of problems, but the sticky wickets always get much more publicity as you can well imagine.

I appreciate your support.

Regards,

Apollo
    I'm glad to hear that
    Good luck

Detritus the Troll
    Images

Sorry to hit you with logic so early in the morning, but why not just go ahead and move all of the avatars on the impacted server(s) instead of having each person make a support ticket?
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. - Terry Pratchett

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Boo Who You
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrons View Post
    I don't think it's Server related. My avatar and my wife's both work fine on my laptop, and both are stuck loading on our desktop; both boxes have Windows 10, but presumably slightly different installations. (We're both on Ark, at different locations).
    My guess is that itís the same issue that we are seeing on Akmuul. It would not surprise me at all and it would explain why a large amount of people are having this specific issue.

My would recommend submitting a ticket as asking them to move you to quarry or another TP and seeing if that fixes your issue.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    Hello PCF Community,

Best regards,

Apollo
    So Mindark F's up and we have to send support cases to be able to log in? No ty.. just resolve it!

Lol

You created your account
    2004-12-21.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Fanan Head Shot
    Hello PCF Community,

Best regards,

Apollo
    If this issue affects EVERY player logging off at Akmull server the minimum you could do would be a announcement on client and foruns. And maybe I m wrong but during night time in Europe I bet there's no one to move our avatars, making you wait till the next day.
    Hunting in Calypso since: 03-Jan-2008

Stalker
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Buckaroo Buck Banzai
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Akmuul is apparently fixed. I could log in.
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_buck.jpg

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2