Avoid Akmuuls Server

Boo Who You

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Boo Who You
What's shakin!

As the community is well aware, there are members that are unable to get past the load screen. After some good'ole troubleshooting with Zippo. We were able to figure out that it's character specific. He remembered that he was last at Akmuuls prior to MX, so for science, I went to Akmuuls and logged out. Needless to say, I'm not hung up at the same point that he is and unable to log in.

My guess is if you're stuck at the loading screen, then you're in a similar situation where your character was logged off in an impacted server.

As a result, please avoid Akmuuls until MA makes an announcement otherwise. At this point in time, this is the only known impacted server (seeing as how no formal information has been pushing out from MA in regards to this situation)

A potential fix (maybe, who knows with MA though) is to ask to have your character moved to Twins or another populated server.

Cheers!

Last edited:
for science!!! Oh noes!!! ;(

Entropia Universe where the players help more with game fixes than the devs themselves, that judging for the returns have f**** huge salaries! +rep for you man!

I thought MA implemented a failsafe when a specific server crashes to change your character to another server? I know that’s at least how it was before.

Last edited:
just ask Ma to move your avatar i remember i did this in past

Have tried Alina, sadly from live support they just tell me to submit a support case. I tell them i already have and that is the end of it. Tried 3 different live support :)

Have tried Alina, sadly from live support they just tell me to submit a support case. I tell them i already have and that is the end of it. Tried 3 different live support :)

yap those live support wont help with this issue but they should prioritize your issue

I don't think it's Server related. My avatar and my wife's both work fine on my laptop, and both are stuck loading on our desktop; both boxes have Windows 10, but presumably slightly different installations. (We're both on Ark, at different locations).

What's shakin!

As the community is well aware, there are members that are unable to get past the load screen. After some good'ole troubleshooting with Zippo. We were able to figure out that it's character specific. He remembered that he was last at Akmuuls prior to MX, so for science, I went to Akmuuls and logged out. Needless to say, I'm not hung up at the same point that he is and unable to log in.

My guess is if you're stuck at the loading screen, then you're in a similar situation where your character was logged off in an impacted server.

As a result, please avoid Akmuuls until MA makes an announcement otherwise. At this point in time, this is the only known impacted server (seeing as how no formal information has been pushing out from MA in regards to this situation)

A potential fix (maybe, who knows with MA though) is to ask to have your character moved to Twins or another populated server.

Cheers!

Thank you very much for the warning

+1 rep for Boo :)

Confirmed the issue in Akmuul, I am going through the same experience.

Request to be moved via a Support Case

Hello PCF Community,

The correct action here is indeed to submit a Support Case and request your avatar be moved to another location. Support is very aware of this issue and is moving Avatars to other locations as they are notified via the support cases.

As a reminder, Live Support is a great resource, but moving Avatars is something that cannot not be done by us at this time.

We appreciate the community support For Live Support, and strive to assist when we can.

Best regards,

Apollo

Hello PCF Community,

The correct action here is indeed to submit a Support Case and request your avatar be moved to another location. Support is very aware of this issue and is moving Avatars to other locations as they are notified via the support cases.

As a reminder, Live Support is a great resource, but moving Avatars is something that cannot not be done by us at this time.

We appreciate the community support For Live Support, and strive to assist when we can.

Best regards,

Apollo

Sometimes we wonder , what exactly can you guys do ?:)))
Never heard a friend saying : I did contact live support and my problem got fixed :)
We do appreciate you guys work on this matter anyway.

We do get wins!

Sometimes we wonder , what exactly can you guys do ?:)))
Never heard a friend saying : I did contact live support and my problem got fixed :)
We do appreciate you guys work on this matter anyway.

Hi Messi,

We do get wins, and resolve lots of problems, but the sticky wickets always get much more publicity as you can well imagine.

I appreciate your support.

Regards,

Apollo

Hi Messi,

We do get wins, and resolve lots of problems, but the sticky wickets always get much more publicity as you can well imagine.

I appreciate your support.

Regards,

Apollo

I'm glad to hear that :)
Good luck :)

Sorry to hit you with logic so early in the morning, but why not just go ahead and move all of the avatars on the impacted server(s) instead of having each person make a support ticket? :scratch2:

I don't think it's Server related. My avatar and my wife's both work fine on my laptop, and both are stuck loading on our desktop; both boxes have Windows 10, but presumably slightly different installations. (We're both on Ark, at different locations).

My guess is that it’s the same issue that we are seeing on Akmuul. It would not surprise me at all and it would explain why a large amount of people are having this specific issue.

My would recommend submitting a ticket as asking them to move you to quarry or another TP and seeing if that fixes your issue.

Hello PCF Community,

Best regards,

Apollo

So Mindark F's up and we have to send support cases to be able to log in? No ty.. just resolve it!

Lol

Hello PCF Community,

Best regards,

Apollo

If this issue affects EVERY player logging off at Akmull server the minimum you could do would be a announcement on client and foruns. And maybe I m wrong but during night time in Europe I bet there's no one to move our avatars, making you wait till the next day.

Akmuul is apparently fixed. I could log in.

Back