Kalixt's mining log

Kalixt

Provider
Society
Victory
Hello,

it's almost two months since I started to track every mining run. I was mining at OLA 60 only and cycled over 24K ped. I am one of that miner that want to get as much markup as can and shinook with the proper setup is the right place for it. Allthrough my setup was not ideal. I am using TerraMaster 6 with Level 8 amps, no enhancers currently but I used them from the start to get to 1K depth. Later on, I noticed that it doesn't matter, redulite drop rate was the same with default TM 6 depth.

All stats are in google sheet. I want to keep it simple so there are only a few things. All resources that you can possibly get in the area followed by the date, TT spend, TT return and TT result. I added graphs to the right side of the sheet when I had enough data. One row is one mining run and every third row is summary. Most recent runs are at the bottom.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G0eEDj-hgPRUhw6ryYbC8pKwWyLejlhXrGUHC_sw_I8/edit?usp=sharing

Skills:
Prospecting: Level 43
Surveying: Level 41

Equip:
TerraMaster 6
Level 8 amp

Tax:
Mining 0%

Last edited:
Session 18.4.2019 - 12.5.2019

2xZvBfH.jpg

vZpRB0g.jpg

Session 27.5 - 4.6.2019

I didnt mine a lot this session and also average markup was bad. I wasnt able to find single redulite claim in about 3.2K cycled PED. Fortunately I found XXI belkar and I am gonna craft amps only for some time.

6GfcpH3.jpg

Last edited:
Next time when you find something which works, keep it for yourself, maybe. Basically your log was saying "go with tm6 and amp 8 at this LA and you gonna profit". GG

Sharing data is fine, to some point. Entropia is pvp, not pve.

Back