Suggestion: Remove or nerf rig oil

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
There is no pk going on there. Even if you want to kill them they just hide in vehicles so there is no point in shooting anymore.

make oil rig a none flying zone and create a mob circle around the rig... there you go.. fixed all problems with minimal effort.

We also asked them so many times to remove vehicles from the area...

Remove pvp. Problem solved with minimal effort.

Remove all the assholes too. Another problem solved!

Only a new player would say "remove pvp" lmao. Sweat soc

LOL ALINA didnt got the joke . LMAO

pretty naive for a smart ass like you . I said ASS

what joke :)) his part of one group that are against pvp , i dont pvp but i can't stand see how lame is the rig now

I agree with the idea to add more mobs closer to oil rig area (mostly atrox though). This will mean more cost for people and they can't just stand around without getting killed, unless they go up the tower. Also no vehicles are allowed to be closer than 200 meters around the oil rig spawn, only TP chip should work.

Could always make it a daily mission , where only a certain amount of oil can be collected within 20 hours.

Increase the range of drops to include the entire pvp area , but smaller amounts in each stack and faster.

Put the rig in a cave instance. If drop of oil use excisting system, have player lootable enabled, there should be no need for a toxic shot to enter.

One alternative could be to create a new resource that have value 1/100 of excisting oil, and that is refined
to 1 ordinary oil from 100 of this new resource.
Use 4-6 terminals that players hook up to to get the resource. The longer a player is interacting with terminal
the more of the resource they get. When interacting with terminal, player can't do anything else. That way
teams are more useful there, since you are more succesful with guards nearby. Player lootable could be
disabled in the alternative system.

put a bunch of explosive barrels up like the mini pvp zone in Rocktropia Arctic.

There is no pk going on there. Even if you want to kill them they just hide in vehicles so there is no point in shooting anymore.

Do you know that you can destroy their vehicles, too?
Rockelaunchers do a good job there, or use your own vehicle weapons.

I cant care less if it stay as it is or becomes no vehicle zone or lootable PvP, there will always be assholes, leachers and other scum and there will always be some nice guys.

You would need to change the players not the game to solve that problem.

Alina you still rigging bro? you need pyrite thats it.stop showing off dude they are all 1/4 your skill level.lol
i said good bye to rig long time ago lol.i was never good in pvp but i was a pain in the butt for few old players while i was there lol.im a miner now.just let the noobs drain MA while they still can ROFL.

Alina you still rigging bro? you need pyrite thats it.stop showing off dude they are all 1/4 your skill level.lol
i said good bye to rig long time ago lol.i was never good in pvp but i was a pain in the butt for few old players while i was there lol.im a miner now.just let the noobs drain MA while they still can ROFL.

those idiots at rig gain ped without spending any thats my only problem

its not normal

its not normal

In any country of the world, when money is distributed without support, inflation occurs. :( I agree with you. But I also think that piracy damages the economy of the game and should also be eliminated. I really believe that MINDARK needs to hire a good economist who analyzes all the edges and can recommend the best path of action in favor of all EU citizens.

I combat this by grabbing every big mob that will aggro from the north, dragging them to the rig, and teleporting out.

I think it was my grandfather, or an uncle, or some old guy that told me in the car outside the library :
"With great skill, comes great responsibility."
....Just before he was killed by an armed robber.

I am convinced he meant the rig, and it wasn't just some movie.

I personally think the answer is to make rig pvp4. If people are upset about pyrite in 4 again then move that to argus pvp2, but I think that only good can come from making rig pvp4.

first reason is that I think rig pvp is nonsense already as pvp2, what's the point of pvp2 in EU? See who can waste the most money?

second, there's a free, lootable resource there....this would drive competition for people to actually strategically camp it since the price of a kill or two can truly be outweighed by the reward.

third, nothing is stopping the noobs from coming to come pick it up same as always. They carry nothing and would risk nothing, escaping with oil would be a bigger risk obviously but this would encourage people to invest in armor, tp chips, etc if they wanted to obtain the reward. It would also encourage those new players to attempt to PK those who they perceive as smaller than them, making them more engaged in the game overall.

Lastly, If no one is interested in looting each other, things will remain exactly like now and no harm will be done.

its not normal

The horror!

Then also ban sweating and remove all deeds as well.

Oh, and shut down the auctioneer since he also facilitates people who don't spend but only make money.

Jeez, get over it you little boy.

The horror!

Then also ban sweating and remove all deeds as well.

Oh, and shut down the auctioneer since he also facilitates people who don't spend but only make money.

Jeez, get over it you little boy.

for you its like a daily quest "lets login on PCF and drop some stupid words"

Last edited:

its not normal

The idea of the rig is to battle about the oil drops, speak PvP.

As said shoot their vehicels, nothing is for free then :D

Or mob trains, they cant get out of vehicle to grab the oil without fighting the mobs.

There was times when rig simply got closed by a handful high skilled players with good PvP gear and experience.

If that doesn´t happen anymore, there is a reason!
Maybe the oildrops are simply to low that this marginal income is not worth fighting for it.

for you its like a daily quest "lets login on PCF and drop some stupid words"
No, you forget my daily log in for my daily FREE sweat run! :lolup:

And my weekly log in to check my FREE revenue.

And to see if I made some FREE money on auction.

:laugh:

Now, don't cry. I know it's unfair, but hey, let's give you something to whine about.

You're welcome :thumbup:

The idea of the rig is to battle about the oil drops, speak PvP.

As said shoot their vehicels, nothing is for free then :D

Or mob trains, they cant get out of vehicle to grab the oil without fighting the mobs.

There was times when rig simply got closed by a handful high skilled players with good PvP gear and experience.

If that doesn´t happen anymore, there is a reason!
Maybe the oildrops are simply to low that this marginal income is not worth fighting for it.

Even if you mob trained there are easy solutions for that as many regular oil pickers knows already.1st all u need is a companion to lay dead on the spawn and tell the person alive to go grab while all others hide is vehicles when oil spawns.2nd grab a noob rocket launcher and go in to tower and simply pull them to you and while u wait the mob ball will dissapear in minutes.Thats only few easy ways to get rid of mobs.no fly zone is an easy fix and only TP ing allowed.i dnt think making it pvp4 is the solution though as we all know what will happend next.all the rich ppl with big ass weapons will leach the rig just like the old days and then say i deserve the free stuff and iv seen that happend many times.if MA cant make the whole pvp area no fly zone then make mobs aggro all vehicles including flying ships.that would be pretty awsome.

I personaly think everyone deserve to grab free stuff if they are available and you should not loose your cool if someone is doing it better than you.its just a game for me but for many its a business.

No matter how hard you try to keep leaches away there will be 100s more waiting to join the rig crew.rig is just not worth it thats the simple truth.

I liked the old rig...
No where to hide, plenty of atrox stalker nearby.
Sometimes ppl made the effort of luring in some spider stalkers.
Good times :)

I personally think the answer is to make rig pvp4. If people are upset about pyrite in 4 again then move that to argus pvp2, but I think that only good can come from making rig pvp4.

first reason is that I think rig pvp is nonsense already as pvp2, what's the point of pvp2 in EU? See who can waste the most money?

second, there's a free, lootable resource there....this would drive competition for people to actually strategically camp it since the price of a kill or two can truly be outweighed by the reward.

third, nothing is stopping the noobs from coming to come pick it up same as always. They carry nothing and would risk nothing, escaping with oil would be a bigger risk obviously but this would encourage people to invest in armor, tp chips, etc if they wanted to obtain the reward. It would also encourage those new players to attempt to PK those who they perceive as smaller than them, making them more engaged in the game overall.

Lastly, If no one is interested in looting each other, things will remain exactly like now and no harm will be done.
Nailed it imo. Although lootable at the rig would be funny as hell, maybe in randomly proc'd moments like skill bonus? only for everyone at once.... and I do admit that scattering the drops over the entire zone would ameliorate the problem too, though it wouldn't provide as much fun (how much activity does Cyrene's Hub get? Why?)

Back