Selling: Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition

I'm selling this amazing melee weapon, one of the few UL melee weapons with ammo burn high efficiency and DPP!

The weapon have high attack rate and low damage per hit which result in lower overkill rate on mobs. Also it allows you to use the M-Mayhem amps which almost max out your defense buffs and lifesteal.(more choices for left hand ring)
It has nice efficiency and damage per pec ratio which result in very good TT returns. One of the best HP skilling weapon in-game if not the best (I gained 50 hp so far 170 to 220 using weak and strong claw) also the Markup on melee skills is much higher.

Some high end grinding weapon comparison. (open link in a new tab to see it better)

Mod trauma 8 is over-amping the strong claw with 2.2 dmg

Price wise at low tiers
IMK2 +h204 60k
Strong+imp 45k
Lr-60+ h204 75-80k
Lp-70+h204 85k

Now lets see how much life steal we leech in one minute using Strong claw+imp trauma 6+Delta M-Mayhem(8% lifesteal) + Ares ring perfected and a 10 mg hyperstim.
the avg dps per second is 106.383 with a 8% life steal you get 106.383*60*0.08=510.64 heal in one minute! compared with adj resto healing for one minute which is 385. If you have an extra 2% life steal is even better.( you got the idea i hope) at full buffs with out enhancers heals more than imp resto.
"range is just a commodity" quoting an uber.

Very nice weapon for migration as you can see and also a good candidate for cat 6 mayhem.
Get it while you can!

Selling Price is 40 k ped - interested mostly in peds.

In game avatar Dr ing George - contact me if you need more information :)

Back