Help Please - re new camera system

gwit

Prowler
Katielicious mallow (Kat)
With the old system I could use the space bar to interrupt actions - how do I do it with the new system?:scratch2:

F10 is for the key binding ,.,..there you see the new defined keys..i think its "e" now...

but when you acitvate the editor ("L) you can also define those keys as in your old settings...

F key is interact. Options has a feature to use interact key second time to stop interacting.

How you mean interrupt, like chain cast tp chip? I do this with running left right ? Kinda don´t know really what you mean there :)

F key is interact. Options has a feature to use interact key second time to stop interacting.

Unfortunately if you use this method, you will also stop targeting the mob, so if your plan is to pause and continue with the same mob later, this might not be the best option.

There is an Toggle-Auto-Use key mapping as well, which does not de-select the mob between stopping and re-starting, but does not auto-stop when the mob is dead.
(so selecting a new mob and pressing it, has the effect of stopping the action if you don't remember to manually stop on the previous mobs death)

With the old system I could use the space bar to interrupt actions - how do I do it with the new system?:scratch2:

just reshuffle some keys and you can space bar again!
I forgot how I did it, but it works again ;)

I followed MegaVolt's idea's after the change and would agree that the game is playable after the change, however there are things that never will be the same.

I still can't quickly heal others if needed and sometimes shoot the wrong mob because of my incorrect targeting issues or go off running in the wrong direction and I can't point and click my avatar movements. I really dislike the changes but am trying to correct each problem one at a time.

If I didn't have the time invested in the game, to be honest, I wouldn't bother with it as a returning player. For a new player it might not be an issue because old habits were never learned.

Posted by Mista Jagwarr Flayer. Tally Talanz DeClaw, shared forum account (wife) not allowed separate forum accounts- Team-Amused To Death and also Domino, Gypsy (the cat).

NYC area, USA

I'm going to add: Yesterday I shot a Hiryuu bird on LA 50 and after it flew over it got stuck over my head spinning in circles. I couldn't target it so I spent almost a min spinning with the the bird. That type of stuff never happened before. There were no other targets to select, I couldn't point/click to move and I could not unequip my weapon. We just spun around.

Last edited:
I followed MegaVolt's idea's after the change and would agree that the game is playable after the change, however there are things that never will be the same.

I dont know why I cant zoom out as far as I used to, I prefered it the old way but I doubt Mindark will say why they altered it.

I've had to re-learn how to play Entropia which I have found frustrating and I know of players who dont even use vehicles any more because of the new system (it is double click on vehicle to enter now.)

The game has suffered for its healthbar removals, so I hope it was worth it.

Back