PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sir Valentin
    Society
    Experia
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Stone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I applaud them for making the needed changes to let us free up the camera, and have a decent 3rd person view. It's actually way better now than when i started playing in Jan 2019! So many fixes that I don't have time to post on BB boards. I only have time to play. If anyone left because of the camera control? come back and try it with the Camera in free look.

ok ... That they put new things in but this is how we have control over our avatar where they should let us choose and not limit this in here, we have many types of people most older who may even have nerve damage in their arms or other diseases or injuries

One of the many reasons I've always admired you.Your willingness to put VERY hard work into this Universe. Words from a player in this game.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Fanan Head Shot
    Quote Originally Posted by valentin View Post
    This new system is total crap.......
    Spent some time and configure it in your own way. I still use space (and not ctrl) like i did before to change between cursor mode and aim mode, I jump on E key. The auto toggle mode is now the new interact, I use one of my lateral mouse buttons for it, very useful. To quit the select of a mob just press both of the mouse buttons at same time or unequip the item. I rarely use the operate now, only when i want to heal myself and you can do it by keep pressing the key for half second and it goes like the old auto-toggle mode.
    The only thing i see more difficult now is to heal others (no bar to check hp is not in team) and to pick up my vehicles (need to hold right button so a menu can show up). Sweat and hunting is now a lot easier and faster and also mining. When mining and a claim is very fair but on your field view use interact and the ava goes to the claim and start to auto extract it. Using next target and interact on lateral keys of mouse. You even gained DPS by keep shooting constantly compared to before this change.

Give it a try seriously and by the way, Megavolt posted some printscreens here on forum that might help you or at least speeding that customization. Good luck.

And yes, looking forward for new features and content. Last time we got it was the neomex cave? Well i even finished the 60k points mission for them already! lol
    Last edited by Fanan; 06-27-2019 at 04:29.
    Hunting in Calypso since: 03-Jan-2008

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by valentin View Post
    This new system is total crap.......
    is not 90% of ppls were complaining about it , it only takes 1-2 days to get used and fix your shortcuts ...as hunter all you do is interact

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanan View Post
    Give it a try seriously and by the way, Megavolt posted some printscreens here on forum that might help you or at least speeding that customization. Good luck.

Thanks Fanan, I'll repost them above, hopefully it'll help others to re-adjust.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2