Help: How many skills required for 35-40lvl(hg)?

Society
Dark Knight Apprentices
blondie FIFTYshadesOFblondie shades
Hello everyone,
I am just wondering,i wanna buy adj maddox or adj.military 41 but i am lvl13 in hg proffesion.
I am wondering how much peds would cost me to buy skill implants to reach 35 lvl and how many skills i approximetly need?
Thanks in advance,
Best regards

Last edited:
You could use that tool to calculate but keep in mind the unlocks of hidden skills, Ranged Damage Assessment at 18 lvl, Serendipity at 30 lvl etc, so you should chip in several stages to each unlock and then continue with consideration of the new skills. And you need not 35 but 40 level (45 for maddox) to have the guns maxed, although after all those costs being an efficient probably would be the least of your concerns.

And then you will have to chip up Evader/Dodger because you won't survive the mobs you plan to hunt with those guns. Even then your hp will be too low because you missed out on all other related skills that contribute hp, so probably you will have to do something about that too... All this considered, that will be a lot and for no clear purpose.

You could use that tool to calculate but keep in mind the unlocks of hidden skills, Ranged Damage Assessment at 18 lvl, Serendipity at 30 lvl etc, so you should chip in several stages to each unlock and then continue with consideration of the new skills. And you need not 35 but 40 level (45 for maddox) to have the guns maxed, although after all those costs being an efficient probably would be the least of your concerns.

And then you will have to chip up Evader/Dodger because you won't survive the mobs you plan to hunt with those guns. Even then your hp will be too low because you missed out on all other related skills that contribute hp, so probably you will have to do something about that too... All this considered, that will be a lot and for no clear purpose.

To conclude, the costs will probably be in the couple of thousands of ped category, better skill naturally till you reach level 45, it s doable in a couple of months if you re active

hunt a bit more then start using lp 10 and lp 15 L

focus on missions i say, there are many missions with handgun reward also any other decent skills.
You can see here what are best skills for Laser Pistoleer (Hit) profession http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=19 . So if you have 1000 points of handgun that got 38% profession contribution it will give 3,8 levels in it.

Later on just try to get a decent mob with low life and high level those will give very nice kill bonuses.

Last edited:
I would suggest that you get some skill pills (webshop, mayhem trader, daily token trader) to help expedite natural skilling rather than chipping in. As mentioned by others there are other skills that you will want in order to use those mid level weapons more effectively.

Tnx everybody for help,
I will listen your advice and go step by step,even i cant play to much because i am at home like every 3-4 months because of work..
I have doubts ,what is the best weapons to use to get on the lvl which req for adj maddox after maxing LP10 and should i use lp15 to lvl 40?
Should i use beast amp or any similar?
what mobs u recommend for hunting?
I have makheta armor with 5b and 5a plates,karma killer ( which i will sell it ) and will skill rifle laser aswell(will use ar matrix L series for it)

Where i can buy pills what gives 100% skill increase?

Last edited:
If you get the Unl Ammo Refill pak from the webshop you get several 1 hr 50% skill pills. Amount varies depending on the size of the refill pak.

Tnx everybody for help,
I will listen your advice and go step by step,even i cant play to much because i am at home like every 3-4 months because of work..
I have doubts ,what is the best weapons to use to get on the lvl which req for adj maddox after maxing LP10 and should i use lp15 to lvl 40?
Should i use beast amp or any similar?
what mobs u recommend for hunting?
I have makheta armor with 5b and 5a plates,karma killer ( which i will sell it ) and will skill rifle laser as well(will use ar matrix L series for it)

Where i can buy pills what gives 100% skill increase?

I would suggest that you focus on using either laser weapons OR blp weapons. This will help keep you from having too much of a distance between your damage and hit professions.

If you want to get to using the Adj Maddox then start with whichever blp pistol you have at max SIB until you get the next one maxed (if you are level 10 hit and damage start with something like a level 5 gun until you get to level 15 then move up to the level 10)

Hope this helps. Oh and the only place I know to get 100% skill pills is from the mayhem vendor but I do not think those are tradeable. As previous reply mentioned the 1 hour 50% pills from the starter pack reload on the webshop is probably the best option. 200 ped Universal ammo, some HDNA and the skill pills all for $20USD

I would suggest that you focus on using either laser weapons OR blp weapons. This will help keep you from having too much of a distance between your damage and hit professions.

If you want to get to using the Adj Maddox then start with whichever blp pistol you have at max SIB until you get the next one maxed (if you are level 10 hit and damage start with something like a level 5 gun until you get to level 15 then move up to the level 10)

Hope this helps. Oh and the only place I know to get 100% skill pills is from the mayhem vendor but I do not think those are tradeable. As previous reply mentioned the 1 hour 50% pills from the starter pack reload on the webshop is probably the best option. 200 ped Universal ammo, some HDNA and the skill pills all for $20USD

Tnx a lot for the Info,i appreciate it.
Best regards

Back