Info: The Spare Tire Marina Basement

juicy001

Stalker
Society
Fresh & Funky
Juicy Fruit Monster
Heya Guys , Girls and Goats =)

here comes a quick guide to Queenb´s player owner instance @ Rocktropia , the Isle of Lost Avatars
( and pretty much all other player owner instances in general )

attachment.php

first of all u need to buy a Key from Queenb or her Shop .

attachment.php

After u just move to this door and get in... (if u dont know where , equip it and press fire to get the coordinates )

attachment.php

there u find also terminalso incase u forgot ammo or repairs :p

attachment.php

Bonus Skill Token ... inside the instance is a NPC with a mission 1600 kills for 1 token ( u can swap SKL token into diffrent kinds of skills 0,33 -1,oo tt )
attachment.php

the buttons , to the left u find a "next round" button to get to the next round and set of mobs

attachment.php

at the right side u find the "quit" button and safe ( quit when u got enough and raid the safe )

attachment.php

not all loot is active yet and Qb bought upgrades that just wait to be turned on , or to get addet next VU

attachment.php

so far can u get ESI , Vixen Figures , Speed Metal , Rockbucks , Guns , TRC Quest pass ... and more will come when its active or addet by MindArk ... and like always u can get even multiplier , but to be honest they are rare , u get 100% from the keys tt back in the loot and then u gamble on the mobs ... so get your keys at Qb´s now and try your luck ^^

(incase i forgot something or should change some , plz PM me and i will :tongue2: )

Last edited:
Make sure to repair the key to full tt in order to get more loot :wise:

Also check out this amazing shop :wtg:

Make sure to repair the key to full tt in order to get more loot :wise:

Also check out this amazing shop :wtg:

i forgot to tell as i mentioned " 100% of the key will end up in the return " but right to say it straight once again :smoke:

updated the thread :wise:

bumb for my guide :smoke:

Back